Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

美国那是真民主吗? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 美国那是真民主吗? (191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

美国那是真民主吗? by Wilsonthomas: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
公司一小伙子说他近来在网上与好几名精美吵得不可开交,精美们张嘴民主闭嘴民主,他听得脑仁直疼。
另一位同事冷笑一声说道:美国那是真民主吗?说白了就是还想在当代搞霸权主义那一套。
我啥都没说,默默塞给小伙子一张图,让他发给精美们欣赏一下,看看他们怎么说。
等小伙子回头给我聊聊战况,我再看看需不需要给他上点新图。
P.S.图放下面了,同志们有需要的自提啊。

Re: 美国那是真民主吗? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2022
What did you take
Re: 美国那是真民主吗? by RisenJoe(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Wilsonthomas:
公司一小伙子说他近来在网上与好几名精美吵得不可开交,精美们张嘴民主闭嘴民主,他听得脑仁直疼。
另一位同事冷笑一声说道:美国那是真民主吗?说白了就是还想在当代搞霸权主义那一套。
我啥都没说,默默塞给小伙子一张图,让他发给精美们欣赏一下,看看他们怎么说。
等小伙子回头给我聊聊战况,我再看看需不需要给他上点新图。
P.S.图放下面了,同志们有需要的自提啊。

The young man in the company said that he had been quarreling with several beautiful people on the Internet recently. Another colleague sneered and said: Is that true democracy in the United States? To put it bluntly, he still wants to engage in hegemony in the contemporary era. I didn't say anything, I silently shoved a picture to the young man, and asked him to send it to the beautiful people to appreciate and see what they said. When the guy comes back and chats with me about the battle, I'll see if I need some new pictures for him. P.S. The picture is put down, comrades need to mention it.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Soft BDSM Restraints / Love,school,decision / Land For Sale In Delta State... 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.