Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. (885 Views)

Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. by lastchild: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Teachers in the house, how many subjects do they teach daily in primary schools? I went to represent my sister in her daughter's PTA school meeting.i didn't like the load of work being given to these kids daily in the name of learning.

Please,in standard, how many subjects do they teach in primary school daily.
Re: How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. by khadaffi(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2022
A lot of factors will determine this. Depending on the closing hour of the school and infrastructures of the school. The infrastructure will determine the number of extra curricular activities of the school and this can reduce the actual number of lessons received. Usually a lesson is not supposed to exceed 45 minutes and if we are to assume the school closes by 1pm and resumes by 8 am, it's total subject should be around 6 per day.

1 Like

Re: How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. by Idrisk19(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
In school where i'm teaching it's eight subject daily, except Wednesday for sport 🚳 activities and Friday
Re: How Many Subjects Do They Teach In Primary School Daily. by lastchild: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Idrisk19:
In school where i'm teaching it's eight subject daily, except Wednesday for sport 🚳 activities and Friday
eight subjects? for one child in a day?

it's way too much

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Nursing Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 / Odogwu Bitters 09162597959 Distributor / The History And Origin Of Tiv People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.