Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (894 Views)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mason360(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Hi nairalanders. I'm a young man in my twenties basically just starting life. I'm also not bad looking myself. Most times I keep afro but recently a friend noticed the unevenness of the hair on my crown and suggested I was getting bald. I dismissed it because my hair was very full at the time and also hereditarily we have no trace of baldness in my family.
So recently I had a haircut, good generally. But I noticed the left part of my frontal hairline receding and also my crown hairs feeling thinner than the rest areas. Then I took a snapshot and got a shocker.
Could this be due to lack of nutrition for hairgrowth or what could cause this and how can I remedy and prevent this from spreading further asap.?
Please help! I'm too young for this.
Thanks.
Re: . by Mason360(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Mods I'd appreciate your generosity if u send this to homepage.
Re: . by Mason360(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Anyone?
Re: . by waleyp(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2022
I thought baldness starts from the front or the middle..... I don't know about it starting from be back.....
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2022
How come from the back? Is it not from the middle or front? If it is from the back it is anodar thing entirely.
Re: . by Mason360(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
I think there are some that start from the back.
Re: . by Westchester(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
That's exactly how mine started so suddenly December 2013 and I was only 22 then, I realized my hair was falling off whenever I combed it, now the back of my hair just dey like zinedine zidane own grin
OP brace yourself for impact, there's nothing you can do about it, that's an incoming bald hair, up till now I wear a face cap anytime I'm out of the house cuz the thing lowered my self confidence to be honest undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Mason360(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Westchester:
That's exactly how mine started so suddenly December 2013 and I was only 22 then, I realized my hair was falling off whenever I combed it, now the back of my hair just dey like zinedine zidane own grin
OP brace yourself for impact, there's nothing you can do about it, that's an incoming bald hair, up till now I wear a face cap anytime I'm out of the house cuz the thing lowered my self confidence to be honest undecided

Don't give me heartbreak cry There must be something that can be done.
Re: . by Westchester(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
I wish there was a remedy, I tried everything I heard even the ones I saw on the internet but lo and behold angry grin

Mason360:

1 Like

Re: . by Mason360(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
cry
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hehehhe Embrace it dude. There is nothing to do about it. I remember when my own started it was like a film trick buh i been dey expect am cos my dad dey bald. 'Zidane standard'. In my house, we all start going bald at 30. I still have a head full of hair, but my frontal hair and the one @ the center has started receeding small small.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is genetics. The only remedy is hair transplant surgery which can be quite expensive. By the time u hit 30, na barbing skull go sure pass. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Mason360(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
LIVINGICON:
It is genetics. The only remedy is hair transplant surgery which can be quite expensive. By the time u hit 30, na barbing skull go sure pass. angry

U wan kill me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Osiris12: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Westchester:
lesson from an elder bald man to the incoming bald boy shocked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uyi168: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Mason360:

its mainly genetics.
theres nothing you can do about it. highest, you start rocking abolo
Re: . by Mason360(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
How come from the back? Is it not from the middle or front? If it is from the back it is anodar thing entirely.

You could be right. I really hope so cry
Re: . by nirwaarun: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2022
well, early signs of baldness are very common these days, as our diet plan is not followed, junk food, pollution and other causes lead us to baldness of head. but the your hair can regrown on the scalp of your head with help of Hair Transplant in Vizag as it is one best treatment to get your hair back on your head.
Re: . by ennon92(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2022
waleyp:
I thought baldness starts from the front or the middle..... I don't know about it starting from be back.....
Anything is possible under Buhari reign.

@Op, congratulations e show say u go be rich man.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin

This is the funniest thread!!! Omg... The Op's heart has been shattered s million times...
Re: . by Asquare84(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
old age is surely on your side
Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mason360:

You have to accept nature
If non of your family members have it, what about your past grandparents

Do you know more about them and their looks

It runs in the family and accept it that way
Re: . by nirwaarun: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2022
Everyone complimented me on my beautiful hair. But as I've gotten older, I've noticed that early sign of baldness, and I'm concerned about my hair problems. Then my friend suggested to me that to stop hair fall problems or baldness permanently, hair transplantation is the best option. Now I feel that hair transplant in Vizag is the best option for my baldness problems.

(1) (Reply)

Adequate Nutrition : Its Effects On Education & Healthy Growth / Please, Dont Hesitate 2 Offer Ur Assitance. / The 5 Food Secrets For Beautiful Skin Every Woman Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.