Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together (22253 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

How will everybody not coming together because of politics improve the standard of living of the people of south east?

I don't no hence How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by Bimpe29: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omoluabis are synergistic.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Latidoh1:
Edit your title before you post. Is it that admins are not paid on this forum or what. Alot of technical and grammatical errors. Seun kindly look into this.

Comment on the post
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by seunmsg(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't no hence How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?

Since you don’t know how it will improve the standard of living of your people (south east), I will advise you to keep searching until you know. When you finally know, come back and ask how it will improve the standard of living of the people of south west.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Since you don’t know how it will improve the standard of living of your people (south east), I will advise you to keep searching until you know. When you finally know, come back and ask how it will improve the standard of living of the people of south west.

my search has led me to hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

I was expecting that u will get emotional. Pls, what is my region and how is it the "poverty capital of the south"? How are d items u listed earlier achievements? Let's look at them one after d other:

They have the highest IGR.
-can u pls breakdown for me d IGR of each state of d SW? How has IGR affected living standards anywhere in Nigeria? How is IGR an achievement?

The highest gdp.
-give a breakdown of d GDP of each SW state and kindly compare with other states of d federation.

The highest employment ratio.
-i will also need a breakdown of d employment ratio of each SW state in comparison with other states

The lowest poverty ratio.
The highest FDI.
-a breakdown of each state of d SW in relation to other state for both items above

They have the media at their palm.
-how does having this improve the lives of people of d SW?

The most vibrant region commercially.
-kindly explain how commercially vibrant each state of d SW is.

The highest destination for migrants in the country.
- kindly explain how each state in d trump's other states in d country with regards d above

They are about to seal their dominance and prove thier intelligence by winning the presidency and u still cannot tell.
-if they win d presidency, what will that do for d average Yoruba man on d streets of osogbo or ilesha or ogbomosho?

Breakdown? I don't understand how else to highlight their achievements to u. Maybe you want me to start mentioning individual names and the bicycles they just bought.

Keep on trolling.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
Breakdown? I don't understand how else to highlight their achievements to u. Maybe you want me to start mentioning individual names and the bicycles they just bought.

Keep on trolling.

Kindly read my post again if there's any request for individual names and bicycles
lexy2014:

I was expecting that u will get emotional. Pls, what is my region and how is it the "poverty capital of the south"? How are d items u listed earlier achievements? Let's look at them one after d other:

-can u pls breakdown for me d IGR of each state of d SW? How has IGR affected living standards anywhere in Nigeria? How is IGR an achievement?

The highest gdp.
-give a breakdown of d GDP of each SW state and kindly compare with other states of d federation.

-i will also need a breakdown of d employment ratio of each SW state in comparison with other states

The highest FDI.
-a breakdown of each state of d SW in relation to other state for both items above

- kindly explain how each state in d trump's other states in d country with regards d above

They are about to seal their dominance and prove thier intelligence by winning the presidency and u still cannot tell.
-if they win d presidency, what will that do for d average Yoruba man on d streets of osogbo or ilesha or ogbomosho?

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

my search has led me to hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?

What did your search lead you to? Now, I really need you to be more coherent when answering my question. The part in bold makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

What did your search lead you to? Now, I really need you to be more coherent when answering my question. The part in bold makes no sense.

my search has led me to you hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by seunmsg(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

my search has led me to you hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?

Your search should give you an answer and not lead you to me. Go and search further, we want to know how not coming together will help the standard of living of Igbo people. When you have the right answer, I will tell you why coming together at the right time will improve the standard of living of the south west.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Kindly read my post again if there's any request for individual names and bicycles
Whether u like it or not, Tinubu or Osinbajo will become the president of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Your search should give you an answer and not lead you to me. Go and search further, we want to know how not coming together will help the standard of living of Igbo people. When you have the right answer, I will tell you why coming together at the right time will improve the standard of living of the south west.

My further search has led me to you hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
Whether u like it or not, Tinubu or Osinbajo will become the president of Nigeria in 2023.

That doesn't answer d following questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

My further search has led me to you hence the question How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?

Keep on researching. When you finally get to the point when your research no longer leads to me, then you are there. At that point, you’re ready for the answer you seek. Till then, I’m done with you, kiddo.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Do you want to move from a President that does not know where his WAEC certificate is to a President that does not know what his real age is? Do you want to go from a ruler whose private wealth consists of 150 cows that never increase to one who can’t tell you how he made his money? Do you want to go from a dictator who ordered the #LekkiMassacre of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters, to one who benefited from the killings to protect his holdings at Lekki Toll Gate? Do you want to go from a head of state who goes to London for weeks to a leg of state who goes to London for months for the same healthcare?

Nigeria, are you not tired of electing people that say they are going to fight corruption, only to themselves become the face of corruption? Nigeria has too many billions at stake to trust leadership to a man who moved bullions on Election Day. Shine your eye well, well!

#TableShaker
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Keep on researching. When you finally get to the point when your research no longer leads to me, then you are there. At that point, you’re ready for the answer you seek. Till then, I’m done with you, kiddo.

Are u running away? Can't u answer the question: How will that (everybody coming together because of politics at the right time) improve the living standard of the people of the SW?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by MoIbrahim: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
kayuseful:
Work together for Osibanjo
Cool

Osinbajo is still a mentee, under Tinubu's mentorship. E never learn finish
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

That doesn't answer d following questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Are u Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by Scetrocom: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=Kdon2 post=109358721]

He can not win in ekiti talk more of Nigeria.[/quote

He's using it to get a better deal in the scheme of things. He already knows he cannot win even, in ekiti, not to talk of other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
Are u Yoruba?

Still doesn't answer my questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer my questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

You are not Yoruba so stop hurting over our matter. We know what we want.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
You are not Yoruba so stop hurting over our matter. We know what we want.

You still haven't answered d simple questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered d simple questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

when last did u visit Abia? grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
when last did u visit Abia? grin grin

still doesn't answered d simple questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
lexy2014:

still doesn't answered d simple questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Worry more about Abia. grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
nisai:
Worry more about Abia. grin grin

Are these questions so difficult for u to answer?:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 5:27am On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin
lexy2014:

Are these questions so difficult for u to answer?:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

grin grin Face Abia.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2022
This one is battle for Oduduwa presidency...
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by sokera: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Still makes no difference

Only Yoruba people will see this as news .. but we all know plus Yoruba plus Apc

Nothing for southwest ... 2023 ..

Nothing

Tinubu Must contest

No excuses

We know say Yoruba no understand why we keep saying Tinubu Must contest.

Armchairs critics..

Una eyes go clear .. no be made noise

Hope osibanjo will work with him.. Soyinka and every Yoruba ..

... so e go loud
They will be surprise when they see the support Jagaban will be getting … Jagaban first enemies are the Igbos , when you see any comment against Jagaban just look at the names it is always our fake brothers and sister from the east … how can you live and do business in a place and still go against their political interest .., they know south- west especially lagos and Ogun state will be unlivable for them when Jagaban becomes president that is why they are doing everything to blackmail Jagaban but they can’t do more than that , they will be shock when Jagaban finally activate his campaign apparatus ….. Jagaban will be next president
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
nisai:
grin grin grin grin Face Abia.

According to u:

The highest gdp.
The highest FDI.
How else does one showcase wisdom?

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.