Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together (22558 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u:

I was expecting that u will get emotional. Pls, what is my region and how is it the "poverty capital of the south"? How are d items u listed earlier achievements? Let's look at them one after d other:

They have the highest IGR.
-can u pls breakdown for me d IGR of each state of d SW? How has IGR affected living standards anywhere in Nigeria? How is IGR an achievement?

The highest gdp.
-give a breakdown of d GDP of each SW state and kindly compare with other states of d federation.

The highest employment ratio.
-i will also need a breakdown of d employment ratio of each SW state in comparison with other states

The lowest poverty ratio.
The highest FDI.
-a breakdown of each state of d SW in relation to other state for both items above

They have the media at their palm.
-how does having this improve the lives of people of d SW?

The most vibrant region commercially.
-kindly explain how commercially vibrant each state of d SW is.

The highest destination for migrants in the country.
- kindly explain how each state in d trump's other states in d country with regards d above

They are about to seal their dominance and prove thier intelligence by winning the presidency and u still cannot tell.
-if they win d presidency, what will that do for d average Yoruba man on d streets of osogbo or ilesha or ogbomosho?
worry more of your people in Abia. Leave Yoruba alone. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by fyneguy: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2022
seunmsg:
South west may appear rudderless at that moment but trust me, everybody will come together at the right time.

The so-called misunderstanding might be a strategy to plant Fayemi as a spy on the other camp lol. These men are strategists o.

I don't see how El Rufai, Kebbi Gov, Jigawa, and Amaechi will stop Tinubu.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by akin9ja78(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Fayemi cant declear intetest now. He knows its jagaban time. Stop this petty game
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2022
fyneguy:

The so-called misunderstanding might be a strategy to plant Fayemi as a spy on the other camp lol. These men are strategists o.

I don't see how El Rufai, Kebbi Gov, Jigawa, and Amaechi will stop Tinubu.

El-Rufai is not even in the same camp with Buni, Badaru and Atiku Bagudu. He’s more with Osinbajo with the hope of emerging as VP.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by fyneguy: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
"I don't even want to read any inducting articles about Jagaban.

What he's turned Lagos to all through his years as Lagos landlord is enough evidence for me not to vote for him in the coming election. Plus his involvement in the emergence of Buhari government in 2015.

His reaction towards the #LekkiMassacre also proved that he's a beast.

If he wins the presidential election, then we will be experiencing a Buhari Pro Max government for the next four years".

Lol what's the alternative -Atiku or Tambuwal
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2022
nisai:
worry more of your people in Abia. Leave Yoruba alone. grin grin

Who are my people in Abia? How did u come to d conclusion that I have people in Abia? Meanwhile,

I was expecting that u will get emotional. Pls, what is my region and how is it the "poverty capital of the south"? How are d items u listed earlier achievements? Let's look at them one after d other:

-can u pls breakdown for me d IGR of each state of d SW? How has IGR affected living standards anywhere in Nigeria? How is IGR an achievement?

The highest gdp.
-give a breakdown of d GDP of each SW state and kindly compare with other states of d federation.

-i will also need a breakdown of d employment ratio of each SW state in comparison with other states

The highest FDI.
-a breakdown of each state of d SW in relation to other state for both items above

- kindly explain how each state in d trump's other states in d country with regards d above

They are about to seal their dominance and prove thier intelligence by winning the presidency and u still cannot tell.
-if they win d presidency, what will that do for d average Yoruba man on d streets of osogbo or ilesha or ogbomosho?
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol what's the alternative -Atiku or Tambuwal

The constitution
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Who are my people in Abia? How did u come to d conclusion that I have people in Abia? Meanwhile,

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Leave my people in Ogbomosho or osogbo or Ilesa, focus on Aba. Aba deserves much more attention too grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2022
nisai:
Leave my people in Ogbomosho or osogbo or Ilesa, focus on Aba. Aba deserves much more attention too grin grin

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Are u now denying your root? Why? Because of imkpummiri?

Abia is missing u. Hope u visited this last december sha? grin
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
nisai:
Are u now denying your root? Why? Because of imkpummiri?

Abia is missing u. Hope u visited this last december sha? grin

U haven't answered d questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Abia needs u.. grin
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
nisai:
Abia needs u.. grin

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
lexy2014:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

I am Yoruba. Are u Igbo?
Don't be ashamed of your tribe.I need Yes or no answer.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by badoh(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Fiscus105:
Since Akeredolu declared Tinubu their Capone in southwest I knw Fayemi has dropped his presidential ambition, he is not strong enough politically outside southwest, he cant penetrate north and he knew his no longer enjoying backing of cabal, the best thing is to drop the ambition and back Tinubu if they don't want south west to be edged out, I hope Osinbanjo to drop his own too if bubu himself did not tell him to go for the election, all other pressure from other politicians will not lead him to anywhere but disgrace.
Well thought. What some regions don't even know is that Yoruba people don't care whether you're a Muslim or christian. What matter most is competence. Infact if Tinubu picks a moslem northerner as running mate, christians in the southwest will still support and vote for him. Tinubu's wife is a christian, Fasola's wife is also a christian, so no discrimination.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
nisai:
I am Yoruba. Are u Igbo?
Don't be ashamed of your tribe.I need Yes or no answer.

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

You are even ashamed to mention that u are igbo.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2022
nisai:
You are even ashamed to mention that u are igbo.

How did u arrive at d conclusion that am igbo? Who are my people in Abia? How did u come to d conclusion that I have people in Abia? Meanwhile,

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at d conclusion that am igbo? Who are my people in Abia? How did u come to d conclusion that I have people in Abia? Meanwhile,

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

I know because u cannot deny categorically that u are igbo. grin Nobody will love your tribe for u bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2022
nisai:
I know because u cannot deny categorically that u are igbo. grin Nobody will love your tribe for u bro.

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Because I am a psychologist. grin By mentality and emotion, I can identify an Igbo among many. Greet Ikpeazu for me eh.
Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
nisai:
Because I am a psychologist. grin By mentality and emotion, I can identify an Igbo among many. Greet Ikpeazu for me eh.

As a psychologist, then answer d following questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 6:54am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

As a psychologist, then answer d following questions:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Not until u answer me. ARE U IGBO?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2022
nisai:
Not until u answer me. ARE U IGBO?

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by nisai: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2022
lexy2014:

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

cheesy grin emotional baby. You will not make me shade my great Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together by lexy2014: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
nisai:
cheesy grin emotional baby. You will not make me shade my great Igbo people.

Pls feel free to shade whoever u want. Meanwhile,

The highest gdp.

The highest FDI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / NNPC Replies Atiku Abubakar, Explains Acquisition Of OVH / NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.