Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain (179 Views)

'If You Remove Church, Nigeria Will Collapse’ — RCCG Pastor, Pat Akem-Vingir / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain by Ronky001(f): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/
A video of controversial Nigerian clergywoman, Evangelist Funmi Adebayo aka Mummy Go, stating that using the word ‘Hello’ is a sin, has gone viral online.

While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.

”A bishop from Ghana was arguing with me. He said Evangelist Funmi, we are listening to your message but don’t say nonsense. Don’t teach us wrong things. I said what is the wrong thing that I taught. https://www.instagram.com/gisthubnaija/

He said ‘you said if somebody said Hello, it is demonic. It is not good’. I said yes sair I said so. I never denied it.

By the time you remove o from Hello, what remains? Hell! So I greet you in the morning or you call me and I just mention Hell! It is a language of hell, a slogan of hell.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/saying-hello-is-a-sin-because-when-you-remove-the-last-letter-o-it-will-remain-hell-mummy-g-o/

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.
This woman is a sin.
Her name is Funmi, remove mi from the name and you have fun. Fun is worldly and a sin.

The church acronym is RAPEC. Remove the last letter as she did to the word “Hello”, then you have RAPE. Rape is a sin.
If you attend RAPEC, you are going to hell.

We can all be crazy, if she thinks she has the monopoly

2 Likes

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain by onlinetomola(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
All of you Are mad angry sad
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin Because When You Remove The Last Letter O, It Will Remain by suffering: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Here she goes again. Heaven’s gatekeeper.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 13 / 5 Things You Must Do To Make 2022 Your Year / Is IMHOTEP The True Father Of Medicine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.