Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans (19928 Views)

Germany Allows Ukraine To Strike Targets Inside Russia With German Weapons / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Russia should stick to the affected discussions and not expand the issue and make it more serious.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Ruggedniggaone: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Zorn:
try and feed your self before talking about military
na you dey feed am before you don't even if he can feed you
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Comedian2019: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Double standard
The USA don't want Russia base in Cuba but The same USA want to have bases around the world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Time for Nigeria to have a military base in Mexico and Canada

Russia should start military exercise with Mexico and Cuba
Russia should deploy S400 and Hyper-sonic missiles to Cuba
Nigeria that can not have a military base in Sambisa, you want them to have a base in Canada? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by purplekayc(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
They're fighting over deployment to Cuba, this has happened before during peez Kennedy
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by seunny4lif(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, since you can feed me
No worries for me cool cool
Zorn:
try and feed your self before talking about military
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by seunny4lif(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Make we start from somewhere big cool cool grin grin
Comedian2019:

Nigeria that can not have a military base in Sambisa, you want them to have a base in Canada? grin grin grin
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Krismas(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
shine12:

I use to think America was an hypocrite around 2008 ish until I understood world order to a small extent. America's strong influence in building military infrastructure around the world has some benefit. It manintains peace to some extent. Do you know that now is the most peaceful period in modern human history with all this small small war.
Imagine world where every country minds his own business. It'll take only one rogue nation to do very bad things. Nazi Germany rings a Bell? Why do you think Genghis Khan, The Huns and other empires ruled over vast land, because no one can touch them. Imagine a world where China is not contained or Russia is allowed to do what it wants. The Western led coalition is still the best. You don't certainly want to try a world we're Islam leads world order. Imagine if Al Qaeda is the most powerful entity in the world.
grin Oga I think u need to be cooling down. Western coalition that colonized the whole world, bought and sold slaves, is the best? Just because others are rising up to fight for their liberty?

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by richeeyo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Empty threat,infact na God go punish that useless country called US.you are comfortable putting your troops on Russia border but you don't want Russia troops on your border no be madness be that one
I understand your frustrations bro
That visa wa dem deny you still never comot body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Ijaya123: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Empty threat,infact na God go punish that useless country called US.you are comfortable putting your troops on Russia border but you don't want Russia troops on your border no be madness be that one

Where exactly are the troops? And when were they deployed?
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by seunny4lif(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
na you dey feed am before you don't even if he can feed you
Lol
Abeg leave my Oga oh
He can feed me and my family cheesy cheesy
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Comedian2019: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy
Make we start from somewhere big cool cool grin grin
grin grin grin
I just imagine how our boyz go jaapa if they see real machines.
Boys wey ordinary boko dey pursue anyhow. grin
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by seunny4lif(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Haba, cheesy
Na BH dey run from our men cheesy cheesy
Comedian2019:

grin grin grin
I just imagine how our boyz go jaapa if they see real machines.
Boys wey ordinary boko dey pursue anyhow. grin
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by DemMannaScam: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dem sabi where their power stop
Boss Vlad na their mate? Vladimirovich shocked

SARSCoV2 are u following?

KingAzubuike:
USA about to bite more than what they can chew.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Krismas(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
goodheart01:

Let them try fess and see. U think it's Putin's usual type of talking too much??
grin Notin go happen. Stay away from Eastern Europe if u don’t want Russia in d Cuba. Simple

2 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
shine12:

I use to think America was an hypocrite around 2008 ish until I understood world order to a small extent. America's strong influence in building military infrastructure around the world has some benefit. It manintains peace to some extent. Do you know that now is the most peaceful period in modern human history with all this small small war.
Imagine world where every country minds his own business. It'll take only one rogue nation to do very bad things. Nazi Germany rings a Bell? Why do you think Genghis Khan, The Huns and other empires ruled over vast land, because no one can touch them. Imagine a world where China is not contained or Russia is allowed to do what it wants. The Western led coalition is still the best. You don't certainly want to try a world we're Islam leads world order. Imagine if Al Qaeda is the most powerful entity in the world.
who has china or russia ever attacked or tried to take over Napoleon attacked russia, hitler did too, the japanese attacked china in the early 1930s to world war era. Who has used atomic bomb Usa of course. Who has sponsored rebels more, used CIA to scatter countries etc. its USA

7 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Zorn: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, since you can feed me
No worries for me cool cool
we're talking about countries here
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by BigBashiru: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
shine12:

Few days ago a French military airplane breached Malian airspace illegally... the neocolonizers are still eyeing the African sahel.

The western led coalition colonised North America with genocides of aborigines, Red Indians.

Or the British attempted colonisation of Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Colonisation means waging of war to kill civilians and using military to forcefulkytake over a country, drive out natives (blacks, aborigines) bring in their own people and take over countries.

Africa has never been independent oh.

Africa as we speak is still fighting off western colonisation.

3 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by kraftysprouts: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:

These 2 countries are even far away from the US o.

Unlike Ukraine and Russia
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Orochimaru247: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Double standard
The USA don't want Russia base in Cuba but The same USA want to have bases around the world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Time for Nigeria to have a military base in Mexico and Canada

Russia should start military exercise with Mexico and Cuba
Russia should deploy S400 and Hyper-sonic missiles to Cuba

GOD BLESS YOU SIR..
I REALLY HATE THE USA.. CAUSE OF THEIR . HYPOCRITE NATURE..
THEY DON'T WANT RUSSIA MILITARY HARDWARE CLOSE TO THEM BUT THE WANT UKRAINE TO JOIN NATO .
THANK GOD PUTIN IS NOT SADAM HUSSIEN.. OR GADDAFI.. THEY WOULD HAVE PLOTTED TO OVER THROW HIS GOVERNMENT..
I REALLY LOVE THE WAY PUTIN REACTED TO THE RECENT CRISIS IN KAZAKHSTAN..
GOD BLESS ALL THE COMMUNIST NATION..
GOD BLESS VENEZUELA
GOD BLESS CUBA
GOD BLESS UNCLE KIM JOUNG UN ( NORTH KOREA
GOD BLESS CHINA
GOD BLESSES ALL THE COUNTRY RESISTING THE SELFISH WAYS OF THE WEST.
... IM GLAD USA HAVE MEET THEIR MATCH OR EVEN BETTER... IF NA IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN.. OR ONE SMALL COUNTRY... THEY WOULD HAVE INVADED THEM . ALL IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM... FOOLISH PEOPLE..
COME OUT AND FIGHT .
MAKE THE RED ARMY USE UNA DO SHOOTING PRACTICES.
YANKEE FOOLS.

5 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Tmberwolf1: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
fourboys:
Make this war do start abeg I wan check sometin embarassed
I hope you know that a third world war will mean the end of all life on earth.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by seunny4lif(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
LIBYA PAIN ME OOOH
I MADE MONEY IN THAT COUNTRY AND TILL NOW THE BEST COUNTRY EVER
ANYONE THAT HAVE BEEN TO LIBYA WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THAT COUNTRY
Orochimaru247:

GOD BLESS YOU SIR..
I REALLY HATE THE USA.. CAUSE OF THEIR . HYPOCRITE NATURE..
THEY DON'T WANT RUSSIA MILITARY HARDWARE CLOSE TO THEM BUT THE WANT UKRAINE TO JOIN NATO .
THANK GOD PUTIN IS NOT SADAM HUSSIEN.. OR GADDAFI.. THEY WOULD HAVE PLOTTED TO OVER THROW HIS GOVERNMENT..
I REALLY LOVE THE WAY PUTIN REACTED TO THE RECENT CRISIS IN KAZAKHSTAN..
GOD BLESS ALL THE COMMUNIST NATION..
GOD BLESS VENEZUELA
GOD BLESS CUBA
GOD BLESS UNCLE KIM JOUNG UN ( NORTH KOREA
GOD BLESS CHINA
GOD BLESSES ALL THE COUNTRY RESISTING THE SELFISH WAYS OF THE WEST.
... IM GLAD USA HAVE MEET THEIR MATCH OR EVEN BETTER... IF NA IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN.. OR ONE SMALL COUNTRY... THEY WOULD HAVE INVADED THEM . ALL IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM... FOOLISH PEOPLE..
COME OUT AND FIGHT .
MAKE THE RED ARMY USE UNA DO SHOOTING PRACTICES.
YANKEE FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by nomenclature(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
And your nation is a a third world nation.......at least you are at peace with your situation.
asanausana91:
that is why they are the world power.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by RPG2020(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
The war never still start

What's holding them back �
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by naija4life247: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:
These Russians sha

You sabi read at all? Abi nah Almajari school you attend?
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
shine12:

Facts

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by DukeNija(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:

No be by to swear for America. Let Russia test the US might and see. Even Cuba will reject the Russian proposal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by okrote4real: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
They can't do nothing... Russia is a boss to them just like China. They can only rant

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
but when the US jejely deploy their army all over europe to corner Russia, it was all good, abi?!?!?
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by neuf(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Cc; emae009

Russian propaganda to paint the US bad in people's eyes.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by shine12: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Oga I think u need to be cooling down. Western coalition that colonized the whole world, bought and sold slaves, is the best? Just because others are rising up to fight for their liberty?

I'm talking about today. I didn't say western coalition don't have blood on their hands. I'm talking in terms of containing an aggressive Russia and China. Who knows what China will do to Africa in 20 years time.

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by shine12: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
ednut1:
who has china or russia ever attacked or tried to take over Napoleon attacked russia, hitler did too, the japanese attacked china in the early 1930s to world war era. Who has used atomic bomb Usa of course. Who has sponsored rebels more, used CIA to scatter countries etc. its USA

China is taking over Taiwan, denying political rights to the Hong Kong people, Claiming Tibet and Mongolia, Claiming part of India,Uyghur Genocide, Claiming territorial waters all the way to Malaysia and Brunei and has strong ambition to economically enslave many nations across the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Krismas(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
T
shine12:

I'm talking about today. I didn't say western coalition don't have blood on their hands. I'm talking in terms of containing an aggressive Russia and China. Who knows what China will do to Africa in 20 years time.
grin U are misinformed. Nothing has changed. And the American and co are not doing u any favors. They responsible for wars in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine and so on. All for wot? Selfish interest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Troops Now Up To 30km Inside Russia, Moscow Says / Pictures Of Theresa May In Kenya / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.