Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans (19707 Views)

Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by DabuIIIT: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kazeem47:
comrade why?what I do na?

Sowwie sir grin
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by goodheart01: 3:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Krismas:
grin Notin go happen. Stay away from Eastern Europe if u don’t want Russia in d Cuba. Simple

Oh it's u sef... No need to reply. I'll pass
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by goodheart01: 3:05am On Jan 15, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Are you on the side of FAIRNESS or on the side of HYPOCRISY?

Let me tell u one truth we have to know whether u accept or not. The US may be a bully, but they can have a base close to your border and the possibility of invading your country will be low. But u see Russia... Mehn just having a base close to your border is all they need to invade u anytime. They have no care for rule of engagement

1 Like

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by ajl: 3:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Empty threat,infact na God go punish that useless country called US.you are comfortable putting your troops on Russia border but you don't want Russia troops on your border no be madness be that one

It's not even near US border. It's countries in South America and Central America, that are arch enemies of the US.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Ruggedniggaone: 3:46am On Jan 15, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dumbo calling US a useless country!

What's your nationality please?
baba re dumbo
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Eborty(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2022
You call it hypocrisy,
but I understand it as the best effective strategic way of sleeping with two eyes closed.
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
goodheart01:

Let me tell u one truth we have to know whether u accept or not. The US may be a bully, but they can have a base close to your border and the possibility of invading your country will be low. But u see Russia... Mehn just having a base close to your border is all they need to invade u anytime. They have no care for rule of engagement
May be and may be not bro. But the FACT is and still- The US has invaded and bullied more sovereign countries more than any other country on planet earth. Even under the pretext of looking for WMD in Iraq, which they knew was not existence then- Iraq has never been the same ever since.

2 Likes

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Krismas(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
goodheart01:

grin Wots important abt ur reply? Who ur reply epp? grin
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Krismas(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
goodheart01:

grin Its now I remember u, from the Crypto currency conspiracy theory, abi? Do u know Nairaland locked me out of that thread? Some one didn’t want me to continue my expose on crypto. Why?
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by JJOF(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunny4lif:

But them no use Nuke on USA angry
You think say if them for get them for no use?
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by alphaNomega: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
The Tsar bomb will come in handy one of these days
Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by alphaNomega: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
shine12:

China is taking over Taiwan, denying political rights to the Hong Kong people, Claiming Tibet and Mongolia, Claiming part of India,Uyghur Genocide, Claiming territorial waters all the way to Malaysia and Brunei and has strong ambition to economically enslave many nations across the world.
The CIA planned to use the Uighurs to do to China what Boko Haram is doing to Nigeria. Unfortunately for them, China beat them to their game , now they want to change the story.

Re: US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans by Karnice600: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
shine12:

I use to think America was an hypocrite around 2008 ish until I understood world order to a small extent. America's strong influence in building military infrastructure around the world has some benefit. It manintains peace to some extent. Do you know that now is the most peaceful period in modern human history with all this small small war.
Imagine world where every country minds his own business. It'll take only one rogue nation to do very bad things. Nazi Germany rings a Bell? Why do you think Genghis Khan, The Huns and other empires ruled over vast land, because no one can touch them. Imagine a world where China is not contained or Russia is allowed to do what it wants. The Western led coalition is still the best in leading world order. China and Russis won't even commit to targets to reduce carbon emmission. You don't certainly want to try a world where Islam leads the world order. Imagine if Al Qaeda is the most powerful entity in the world.

Leave all these ones shouting China, Russia . If it were China or Russia who created the internet, you think say Seun of Nairaland for even see road at all? Abi na Linda Ikeji you wan talk? who for sabi am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Attacks Ukraine, Leaves One Million Without Electricity, 5 Dead / Belarus Leader Lukashenko Says Prigozhin Back In Russia / Italian Woman Leaves $13Million To Her Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.