Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) (63001 Views)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by kingjiss: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Tinubu 2023.

If you don't vote Tinubu, I will personally wear masquerade cloth and use atori and pankere to deal with Igbos.

Since Tinubu declared, Igbos have stopped talking about Kanu. That Kanu is even a fool, always complaining about food in prison.

Holy Holy Holy, Tilumbu is another saviour grin grin

I see your tribes stupidity in you
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Bastard1stborn: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Don't you know Afonjas are eternally jealous of Nwafors because we come to their doorstep and turn them to our tenants. grin

Please what is your real name and are your parents still alive?

Were you trained by them and what ghetto part of the country do. You hail from?

4 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Killerbag36: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
B
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by morule20(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ibiza club don tey oo, gimbia street wuse

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian businessman, Obi Cubana has pledged to show the businesses earning him a living this year.

In the spirit of that, he has showed off the first-ever club he built in Abuja.

He revealed that he built the club in 2006, over 15 years ago.

He wrote:

"The first EVER club we built; ibiza......Established 13th October 2006!

16yrs and still standing tall!

If you never come here that year for abuja, you never start!!��
@ibizaclub_abuja

@jaywonjuwonlo
......this year!

Showcasing what we do for a living!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrJVJGFKNC/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUM7aq8BpWw

He opened Ibiza club in Awka few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrkCj1yELew
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Bar1941(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even people that built a whole brewery doesn't lavish the way ordinary bar owner is doing. I begii, we all know as e dry go.

7 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by ugom123: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don give all my Afonja tenants quit notice this January just to spoil their new year. grin grin

Dem don gossip tire for compound. When time reach I go render dem homeless. No need to talk too much.

Hope u know that Lagos state govt can enact a policy to make business harder for u, and can plan to demolish your so called house.
This act of trying to bully people right in their own state is so annoying. I'm igbo but we are funny.
making mouth that we have houses in other regions while our region lacks important investment.

9 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by JayPeeOham: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
TeeGentle:
Money!!! Money!! Money!
How many times did I call you

Abeg tell am make e Sidon one place this year o precisely inside my house tongue
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Chimookigwe: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
kingjiss:

I see your tribes stupidity in you

It is a small world. Regards to your mother.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nbotee:
Baba hVe been in the hospitality industry since time immemorial and yet ppl are asking how he became wealthy. Their only excuse is that those who make legitimate money don't show off. It is called Showbiz for a reason
This is exactly 15years plus in the business..Not even a child's play...Na 20 years remain for him to retire sef grin

Yet some who are yet to start even a 10k business will sit at home and ask how he made his money. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Divoc19(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ibiza that year..so na him build am hmmm
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Yesboss0009: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Every tribe has something they are good at positively speaking. I don't like tribal bigot . Tribalism is the main reason we are in retrogression . I am a Yoruba , and I respect my fellow tribes men the Hausa and igbos. I see them as my fellow comrade. See there is unity in diversity. God has a reason for bringing us together if Nigeria wasn't part of God's plan we wouldn't even exist I am very sure of that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Henrio94: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baba u are really a big name and a good motivation to others.

But I say make I ask oooo, who are the Afonjas
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
ugom123:

Hope u know that Lagos state govt alone can enact a policy to send u out and nothing u can do?
and so? we simply increase the price of every goods and services and ur people will still pay for it see this one igbo control all major market in lagos...u do anyhow u see anyhow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
So the multi million required to build such a FIRST club just dropped into his laps?!!!
I swear any Nigerian who believes this is not only mad, s/he is the main problem of that rubbish country called Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
When you're trying too hard to prove your money is legitimate

Tinubu just told us how he made his first millions. After how many years?
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
ugom123:

Hope u know that Lagos state govt alone can enact a policy to send u out and nothing u can do?
Aswearugaaad

Na so. When we say Nigerians deserve every bad thing their government does to them you think we're being heartless.
How would that be possible if not that everything goes in this country?

You're a dumb fool and you don't know. Don't even bother responding cos I won't do you the favour of reading your bullshịt twice. Stupid dumb fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Princepioneer(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
OBI should just pipe low for now till the storms are over... EFCC, NDLEA still dey reason him matter.... I don't anything wey fit implicate this guy to surface ooo.. I just like the guy Doings.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

I laugh. The last time, your parents ran away like cowards from Lagos. This time, you won't be allowed to escape. You will be caught alive and dealt with traditional to go and die in Igboland.
Lol the threat of a cowardic Afonja man should be considered a joke to even a mouse....just 10 herdsmen shut down the entire oshogbo capital declaring lock down and no single Afonja man came out.... while the rest fled to Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
ugom123:

Hope u know that Lagos state govt can enact a policy to make business harder for u, and can plan to demolish your so called house.
This act of trying to bully people right in their own state is so annoying. I'm igbo but we are funny.
making mouth that we have houses in other regions while our region lacks important investment.
May be you and your family are not investing at home, rich Igbo guys are massively investing at home, Obi Cubana now owns three clubs in southeast Enugu, Owerri and the one he open in Awka few days ago

Below is Obi Cubana new club in Awka (Ibiza napoleon) the king is home

2 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Malaysia really paid this guy. If you know, you know. He must have started the trade right from when he left secondary school
Do am na if e easy

4 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Laslaslala: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
johnwizey:
grin grin says the werey wey Dey inside sun hawking gala
some of d importers of today were hawkers years bk

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
I think na for Wuse II this Ibiza dey... But i no sure again..
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by BizBayo: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Who are those miscreants on the first page disguising as Igbos and Yorubas?

Damn, una no get shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by l0uie(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by DroppingLiquid: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
He is definately very consistent man
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
ugom123:

sharap dere igbo kill u dere......how did igbo bully any Afonja..we only make money and buy up their ancestral lands while dey eat amala and celebrate owambe every weekend...we are now buying up their fathers graves to build our mansions...you Afonjas should go to igbo land too and buy up our ancestral lands....do am if e easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by jayice(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigga was 30 when he built his first club; not bad...but if u wanna form mister legit,oya tell us how u take make d millions wey u take build ur first club.

5 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by sakanifemi123(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
it is only in ibo land where someone will become billionaire without source.... If they show you what dey do that made them billionaire, if you calculate it, it wouldn't worth million talkless billion... I love ibo but since the day I have started working with them, I know they didn't worth someone time because one day when you have put all your trust on them they will scam you and ran away....

6 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
jayice:
Nigga was 30 when he built his first club; not bad...but if u wanna form mister legit,oya tell us how u take make d millions wey u take build ur first club.
First tell us why your pale is poor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.