Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student (13683 Views)

Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Ibadan Baptist Pastor Locked Out By Church Members Over Embezzlement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Reference(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Check out my posts a few years back.
I did say, that the black economy is becoming larger than the formal one.
And once the resources available to criminal gangs exceeds that appropriated to security agencies....folks.... it is all over...
That will be the definition of a completely failed State.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by jojo1415: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
And one short thing is ranting that he is a governor of that state

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Xavia16: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Such a huge Amount going to those useless bandits of a thing
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by LollySeaSide: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
pato1:
Naija my country...
250M for ransome...
Why not give that money to the poor and needy...

I fix laptop very affordable
Freestuffng, please check your catalogue for any pieces of sense. Someone here needs a lot of it.
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
They've got money cry
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by tnerro1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
When this administration has made kidnapping a lucrative venture, how will it stop. Till now we have no federal law against kidnapping, such a serious matter is left to the states to play with. If citizens where to protest, they will pass a law seeking police permission for doing such.......spits

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by seyz91(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy
chariisGRACE:
Please, where can I get Bandits Membership Form?

shvt's too lucrative.
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
all this bandits will never know peace in JESUS NAME

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by BigYash: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
He should be arrested for paying such a huge amount
So,they should have left the children to die in the hands of bandits? If your ward was among them,will you say such?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Reference(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nancybolasimi:
A whole 250m

If I give you a list of military hardware that amount can get on the black market I will probably run foul of the authorities.
It is seriously concerning, believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Thegoodone13(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Giving them 250m to use and get more AK47. Giving them money can not solve this problems.
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
See like leaving out and coming back to join bandits aided with foreign training over here will fetch one better money! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by just2endowed: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Banditry is big business

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by tnerro1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idrisab:

Terrorists are not MUSLIM
MUSLIMS are not Terrorists

Pls note

Werey

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by chloride6: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lmao...

This war can't end ..
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
pato1:
[s]Naija my country...
250M for ransome...

I fix laptop very affordable[/s]
this has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in six months, kudos cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Brushstrokes20: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided

Nig is in wrong hands!
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idrisab:

Terrorists are not MUSLIM
MUSLIMS are not Terrorists

Pls note

Who are you kidding here?

Terrorists only shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem since they are not Muslims but 72 virgins awaits them in sex paradise of allah

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Mosesbutez(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
dre11:
Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250million To Secure Release Of Abducted Bethel School Students

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/14/revealed-nigeria-baptist-convention-paid-bandits-n250million-secure-release-abducted

In which account was this money paid to. Why can't FG start there to track them undecided
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Idrisab(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Terrorists only shout allahu Akbar before embarking on mayhem since they are not Muslims but 72 virgins awaits them in sex paradise of allah

Leemaoo
Your moniker says it all
I'll wait for the next available sensible quote
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Idrisab(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Open your mouth and say "Allahu Akbar"
Are you able to say it? yes

So now, as you've said it.. are u a Muslim?

Think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by naikeboy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
O men see cash out ooo..... Naija nawaooo
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idrisab:

Open your mouth and say "Allahu Akbar"
Are you able to say it? yes

So now, as you've said it.. are u a Muslim?

Think about it

Let me burst your brain if maybeyou'll get sense:

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

allah went further by telling you to kill Christians and Jews

Quran 9:5

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by christistruth01: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Aidejay:
They did the right thing cause those agents of darkness would have wasted the lives of the children while Buhari and the remaining demons permeating the halls of aso rock probably did nothing or were dragging legs like virgins.

Later one person will come and start making noise about how churches and pastors only enrich themselves.

This is where Tithes and Offering is doing Christ's Work and showing Christ's Love

Not all those Baba GOs busy buying Jet Planes and building themselves Mansions and 100,000 seater Auditoriums
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Nwibii: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
pato1:
Naija my country...
250M for ransome...

I fix laptop very affordable

Your brain d go anticlockwise.
Give d money to needy as in what nah?
I can't believe this comment is coming from a normal human being.
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
No wonder Northern politicians dont give a fuss about tax ownership, they've their Revenue already. no one will stop me from not believing Northern leaders/politicians are not behind this banditry or why has Buhari not investigate and prosecute those named in Dubai
on Bokoharam sponsors?

many southerners just kept quiet and not talking and asking question

Northern politicians/religious leaders and elites the most dangerous entity to share coexistence with

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Idrisab:

Leemaoo
Your moniker says it all
I'll wait for the next available sensible quote

Are you saying allah is not sensible with his 72 virgins he promised you in alujanah the sex garden? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Nicepoker(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
post=109369861:
May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Karma knows everyone address and posterity will judge us all, whether for good or for bad..

We Rise.

Really?
Those ones were included also.
Please read the above post once again!

North East West or South.,
Again,
May Devil kill all terrorists terrorizing Nigerians.
Kachifo!
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Etimemy: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You sickness never never started today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by BennyDGreat: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
See better Serie A funding for bandits

I dey tell u. A whole 450kUSD
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Dfr0: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigeria Baptist Convention Paid Bandits N250m To Release Abducted Bethel Student by Comedian2019: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Why can't the government arrest the terrorists and recover the money?
Or are you on the side of the terrorists?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / A Thread For Christmas Messages / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.