Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today (50055 Views)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Inauguration In Grand Ceremony (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Abba14(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nawawo I can still remember the very day Asiwaju was born in kaduna. HBD to him
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by gonkin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is his mother? I don't have respect for men who breeds children out of wedlock, that's an animalistic behaviour.Hbd to the boy who didn't ask his dad to be spreading his seeds carelessly. No responsible man will have a child outside wedlock, no matter how children of internet wants to normalize it,it can never be normal.

Wetin concern u.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by AmadorSays: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congrats to the boy, happy birthday to him.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Ashlar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where is his mother? I don't have respect for men who breeds children out of wedlock, that's an animalistic behaviour.Hbd to the boy who didn't ask his dad to be spreading his seeds carelessly. No responsible man will have a child outside wedlock, no matter how children of internet wants to normalize it,it can never be normal.
what's your concern
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:

I think he was married and is divorced now.

U know how typical Nigerian women behave now very troublesome and yet self entitled undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by ablejesus26(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaxxy:

I think he was married and is divorced now.

So convenient �the perfect excape plan.
Marriage has become try your luck now
Even while saying the vows they will have it in mind that pkatapkata if e no favor me I go divorce am.
Divorce should be scrapped from the law,so that people will learn to live by the actions and take full responsibility for their decisions.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by niyi123: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Why’s he looking like I don’t know how to describe it. Stung by a bee?

He is likely a drug addicts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
ablejesus26:

So convenient �the perfect excape plan.
Marriage has become try your luck now
Even while saying the vows they will have it in mind that pkatapkata if e no favor me I go divorce am.
Divorce should be scrapped from the law,so that people will learn to live by the actions and take full responsibility for their decisions.

U are not serious. If there are very serious issues then divorce can and should be on the table.

Do u think divorce start 2day or in the 21st century? Even when men were marrying 3,4 and as many wives in same bible divorce was always an option. It’s been for centuries so let stop acting like it Smtn new. undecided

God ordained marriage bt Jesus and many others didn’t marry. It’s optional. Marriage should be respected bt divorce is definitely an option depending on the circumstances and it’s biblical.

Christians should drop the hypocrisy and over spirituality. Some of u would definitely have condemned Jesus like the Pharisees.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Sluacoast(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
He was staring at the camera
GRACEGLORY:

Mind your business grin
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

new meme grin
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by daisajayi: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Deiks:

Interested location please am in portharcourt
Lagos
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by juniorstar(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Niece:
Popular Nigerian politician, Senator Dino Melaye has celebrated his first son and child, Asiwaju Israel Melaye as he turned a year older today, 14th January, 2022.

The senator to his social media handle and penned a warm birthday wish for his son.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYs9rt9IjCR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hope is not among those boiz doing need for speed for Abuja.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by ablejesus26(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaxxy:

U are not serious. If there are very serious issues then divorce can and should be on the table.

Do u think divorce start 2day or in the 21st century? Even when men were marrying 3,4 and as many wives in same bible divorce was always an option. It’s been for centuries so let stop acting like it Smtn new. undecided

God ordained marriage bt Jesus and many others didn’t marry. It’s optional. Marriage should be respected bt divorce is definitely an option depending on the circumstances and it’s biblical.

Christians should drop the hypocrisy and over spirituality. Some of u would definitely have condemned Jesus like the Pharisees.

I understand you point,but if you had taken time to be constructive in relating to what you reacted to you would figure out I only reacted to the way this kids of this days use divorce as an easy excape route.
In our days,once you get married as a man,you understand that you have signed up for a very big task,you create everything possible to make it easy and work.
Nowadays you see them planning divorce even while saying their vows.
Marriage is bittersweet like onugbu.
You have a row to play in bringing out the sweetness from the obviously bitter onugbu.
If you are here and you know you are not ready to be a man,stay single,do baby mama.
Must you marry??�.
When a real man decides to do something,he does it well.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:

Anty be calming down. Find out how he and the wife parted, than to come here and be shaming somebody. Ah ah
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Godwin25king: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Asiwaju
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
ablejesus26:

I understand you point,but if you had taken time to be constructive in relating to what you reacted to you would figure out I only reacted to the way this kids of this days use divorce as an easy excape route.
In our days,once you get married as a man,you understand that you have signed up for a very big task,you create everything possible to make it easy and work.
Nowadays you see them planning divorce even while saying their vows.
Marriage is bittersweet like onugbu.
You have a row to play in bringing out the sweetness from the obviously bitter onugbu.
If you are here and you know you are not ready to be a man,stay single,do baby mama.
Must you marry??�.
When a real man decides to do something,he does it well.

Ok I understand u better and agree with u. People are not patient to deal with the ups and downs of marriage. I think older people need to share their experiences and stories with the younger generation so they can learn a thing or 2 and adapt the positives into this new era.

The divorce option has definitely been abused.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by ablejesus26(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Ok I understand u better and agree with u. People are not patient to deal with the ups and downs of marriage. I think older people need to share their experiences and stories with the younger generation so they can learn a thing or 2 and adapt the positives into this new era.

The divorce option has definitely been abused.

My brother this life is very easy,it's people that makes it hard.
The major problem this generation has is that they are not intentional and deliberate about their life and the choices they make.
You are married accept the reality that life is not going to be the same again,it's a new phrase and you will meet challanges in it.
Acceptance and being intentional is the key here.
If two people that are not guaged up in this whole love brouhaha go into this mindset of
What I am doing is it right,is it wrong??
How does this my action affect my wife or my husband,they will find out ways to sweeten the relationship and the love will be growing naturally.
It's 12yrs and still counting and I can tell you to your face that marriage is sweet if the two people who are involved behave like reasonable human beings and sweeten it.
But unfortunately some are animals.
You do something wrong and yet you are expecting someone to tell you to apologize,and say sorry as a normal sensible human being
Are you not an animal �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by virginchaser(m): 1:34am On Jan 15, 2022
It's seems the boy doesn't like this publicity from SDM.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by odikomo1(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are the children born out of wedlock not heritage from God?
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by MufasaLion: 4:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Come and give me a son.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Pharaohny: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

It is very normal....it is called baby mama
You all baby girls think you can still continue to deceive us with marriage
Something that doesn't benefit us
We are wise now

Person wey dey find husband
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by pointblank247(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I never knew you also write trash undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Skyehigher1: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2022
MrImole:
Asiwaju?
him too like asiwaju no be seresere ooo,, jagaban borgu he use his son copy the man he hate politically
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by geemd434: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
That's the prayer of every father ooh!

That their sons surpass them in every GOOD area of their lives.

My brother do you know that my father will not pray like this for his children.. he is an average man, but choose to be selfish to bless his children... He doesn't value his children. It is a sad thing. Sometimes I wonder how can a father be wicked to his own children. I remember a time one of his friends visited when he saw me he told my father our children will be better than us, my father said not this one... He just refuse to do it.. some parents are just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Kunja2: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Niece:
Popular Nigerian politician, Senator Dino Melaye has celebrated his first son and child, Asiwaju Israel Melaye as he turned a year older today, 14th January, 2022.

The senator to his social media handle and penned a warm birthday wish for his son.

He wrote:

this is an amazing feat for his son. Nice!!

Have you tried this oraimo earbuds and smart watch? It's so amazing.

Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by abidem4real: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Niece:

He wrote:

This boy must have scattered pussies like mad oooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Pootle: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
That's the prayer of every father ooh!

That their sons surpass them in every GOOD area of their lives.

so this one sef go loot pass em papa
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by FireUpNow(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Is the mother of the son your Aunty that want Dino to call her back? You took this matter too serious and personal.
Re: Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
andysmith123:
i hope say this boy no go sabi talk like im papa?
No be that same talk dem dey take chop?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.