Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th (19472 Views)

Naira Rain In Ekiti As Politicians Induce Voters, Security Operatives / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / PDP Plans To Induce Observers, INEC And Security Officials - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by oikirodah(m): 5:44am On May 13, 2023
Anambra State Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29thΒ 

In an unexpected turn of events, a proud Anambra State citizen simply known as Chinedu has invited our media outlet to attend and chronicle the induction of his child on May 29th.

The reason behind this unique decision? The goal for Chinedu is to connect the birth of his son with the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the president-elect.

As he enthusiastically discusses the momentous occasion on the phone, Chinedu's joy and expectation for the incoming government are evident.

Choosing to induce childbirth is a personal decision, and it's ultimately up to the parents to decide what is best for them and their child. However, it's important to note that any medical procedure carries its own risks and should be discussed with healthcare professionals.

While inductions of labor are conducted for various reasons, including medical considerations and personal preferences, Chinedu's decision seems to be driven by his deep admiration for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the renewed hope he represents for the citizens of Anambra State and the Nation at large.

"I wanted my child to share a special connection with this significant political event," Chinedu shared, his voice filled with excitement. He is convinced that by having his baby delivered on the same day as the inauguration, his child will carry a unique sign of hope and promise throughout his life; he states the projected date of normal delivery is June 1st.

In response to Chinedu's invitation, our media outlet have committed to sending reporters to cover the induction ceremony. This coverage aims to capture the enthusiasm and joy surrounding the birth and naming of Chinedu's child, further documenting this memorable event.

By commemorating the birth of his child alongside a significant political milestone, Chinedu hopes to create a lasting memory that intertwines personal joy with the larger context of democratic leadership.

As we eagerly await May 29th, it is important to remember that the health and well-being of the mother and child should always remain the top priority. While symbolic gestures and coincidences can be meaningful, ensuring a safe and medically appropriate birth process is paramount.

Chinedu's decision to induce childbirth and name his son Asiwaju on May 29th is a testament to the optimism and excitement that often accompanies significant political events. It highlights the unique ways in which individuals choose to express their support and connect personal milestones with broader societal changes.

In the end, the story of Chinedu and his son serves as a reminder of the profound impact that politics can have on the lives of citizens, as well as the joyous occasions that bring families together.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/anambra-state-business-man-to-induce-child-birth-and-name-son-asiwaju-on-may-29th/

Source iReporteronline.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ipobarecriminals: 5:51am On May 13, 2023
grin

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Caro565: 5:54am On May 13, 2023
Congrats 2 them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by OJODEL10(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2023
good move

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by money121(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2023
Leader

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 6:40am On May 13, 2023
asiwaju politics tactics should be study is all institution

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by kelvine(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2023
He should have talked to God privately and then celebrate when the child is born.
Now he will be transferring the hate his kinsmen have for Tinubu to his prince.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 6:46am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Maybe in the polytechnics and universities in your home state.πŸ‘πŸ‘

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Jones4190(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he would not have come a distance third in the last election

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by insidelife22(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2023
Future potential drug dealer and Narcotics sniffer spotted.
Ndlea should monitor the child closely, e get why.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Ofunaofu: 7:06am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:

You mean a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture should be studied in our institution

21 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 7:06am On May 13, 2023
Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he should not have come a distance third in the last election

If Tinubu was to be a course, how would the curriculum developers come up with anything reasonable with gaps in his ancestry, siblings, childhood, pre-tertiary education, NYSC etc?

If you have studied Sigmund Freud's Psychoanalytic theory in details then you must by now be very conversant with who Sigmund was and would know that any one whose early years is shrouded has an issue with identity.....so why should anyone study such?πŸ€”

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by adekolaelect(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Oga if you can't recognise Asiwaju political modesty, you are none among the reasonable legend in Nigeria and in the world at larg. Link your wound and move on . Tinubu is our president give yourself happiness to have better future .

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Shokoloko(f): 7:15am On May 13, 2023
This is mean.
Does this man's wife not have a family to help her?
He wants to induce childbirth (as painful and risky as it is) just because of another human being?

9 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Mindlog: 7:31am On May 13, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga if you can't recognise Asiwaju political modesty, you are none among the reasonable legend in Nigeria and in the world at larg. Link your wound and move on . Tinubu is our president give yourself happiness to have better future .

I am already living the better future, at least I have spent only 129 days in Nigeria in the last 10 years, so which happiness should I be seeking for that the Lord have not given that I will be hoping Tinubu would bring to my life?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And by the way I don't want to be one of the reasonable legends in Nigeria rather, I want to be a legend in my field of work; Clinical Child Psychology.😎

18 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by dayleke: 9:33am On May 13, 2023
Alawada or Oniranu?
πŸ€”
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by haybhi1(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2023
I'd do that to my baby some day if I have one. 'Asiwaju.' It's the best thing to wish for.

Jones4190:
assuming obi choose asiawju as his field of study, he should not have come a distance third in the last election

Now, this is ipso facto.πŸ‘

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by WorldRichest: 9:34am On May 13, 2023
Mental illness.

But one thing we cannot denounce is the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu carries a Special Grace. It’s like he is the only one all the Arch Angels are working for. Where are all the other 35 state governors that ruled the other 35 states at the same time that Tinubu was Lagos governor? Several are dead, most are forgotten, even the only one still talking which is the then Abia State governor Orji Uzor Kalu, he is currently begging Tinubu for SP position.

I think Tinubu means Grace

22 Likes

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by olaboy33(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2023
Those who love him, do so fanatically.

While those who hate him despise him with all they've got.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Femisol(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2023
Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin

This will excite the senate and they will make Orji Kalu Senate President grin grin
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Praktikals1000: 9:34am On May 13, 2023
Anything to torment (dis)obidients is welcome
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by creolehunt: 9:35am On May 13, 2023
Shokoloko:
This is mean.
Does this man's wife not have a family to help her?
He wants to induce childbirth (as painful and risky as it is) just because of another human being?

If you believe this Tinubu and Oshiomole asslickers fabu, then you'll believe anything. Even the choice of the character's name should ring a bell to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Nobody: 9:35am On May 13, 2023
Smarter man never seen anywhere! Nothing is more beneficial and advantageous than drawing from the Grace-in-Destiny of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. (I deliberately want to poison the Children of Hate from beyond the Great River with sweet words for The Global Jagaban!) Let their stomachs turn with bile this morning! Meanwhile:

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by tommykiwi(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2023
The man no get face?

Believe this news at your peril.

Apchit and lies are like 5 & 6

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by MRDEE01: 9:37am On May 13, 2023
SHISHI u no go see.
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DennisEche(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2023
smiley
I may not like Jagaban politically because of his role in Buhari emergene and outsing of GEJ but I admire is political tactics and he is a great guy that have changed and built a lot of people. I am begining to like Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by Noerection: 9:39am On May 13, 2023
Ipob terrorists will feel sad

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2023
I will not lie Tinubu is a case to study and i strongly believe he will perform better than Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by datola: 9:39am On May 13, 2023
Induce
Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by ecolime(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2023
tommykiwi:
The man no get face?

Believe this news at your peril.

Apchit and lies are like 5 & 6
It's all cooked up by this asslicker called Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah.

1 Like

Re: Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th by BarrElChapo(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2023
You want to induce childbirth for someone that will be dead or at least in a vegetative state on May 29th πŸ˜‚ well he can do it in honor of the dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists / Rivers: Man Counted As Dead During APC Campaign Rally Regains Consciousness / Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.