Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) (2120 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / Akure Has Entered Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by officialwdhtv: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Meet 38years old Khadija Okunnu-Lamidi, a young Nigerian lady who has entered the 2023 Presidential race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by MITCHELL96: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Me too go follow contest, be like people no dey fear that seat again. grin

6 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
sadly, Nigeria aint ready for a woman president just yet.... but good luck to her nevertheless!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Which of the race are you talking about?
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Welcome lady!
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by inoki247: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Which of the Race...

Virtual or Aja n sa re..

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
So na small small children dey contest against Tinubu?

Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for fighting to be president with children too young to be his grand children

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

Wow wow...
What a courage.. never heard of her, so how will Nigeria vote her? We don't know of your credibility yet.

Unfortunate Nigeria men are not ready to be ruled by a woman. Maybe you try running for president in the year, 2060. Hopefully you will win dear ma.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Tochi3(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is good. I love her boldness. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Atiwaye: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
She doesn't have ambition but game players.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by christejames(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders please send to be Naija president, I promise I won't disappoint
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by JAMO84: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
She got her inspiration from Twitter

Twitter people discuss Presidential seat like it's beauty pageant.

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by slimjohn2k5: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is this a joke, please ohhh we want president in deed
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by TheFairGuy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
But Atiku Should be proud of himself right

Wailing wailer
NaijaRoyalty:
So na small small children dey contest against Tinubu?

Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for fighting to be president with children too young to be his grand children

2 Likes

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by KusherAbel: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anyone aside the usual old fuçks is fine with me

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Bedtec: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
I go like finger this one cool
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Pakute: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Water go swallow you.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by parismarc: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
You have my vote.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Lawly: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
I don change allegiance. Na my candidate be dis
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by zedegit: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, Nigeria aint ready for a woman president just yet.... but good luck to her nevertheless!

Whether or not she wins, she has made a mark and would be compensated.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Xhuntra: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
TheFairGuy:
But Atiku Should be proud of himself right

Wailing wailer

Our prayer is that the drug lord doesn't do to her what he did to Funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
zedegit:
Whether or not she wins, she has made a mark and would be compensated.

by all means, educate us all:
A) if you believe that a person only needs to say they will run for presdencial election to "make their mark", then you indeed have a lot to learn. Kanye West also ran for the election of the 46th US president...and thats exactly how many votes he got... 46!

B) what compensation again are you on about?! as much as Nigeria is filled with greedy selfish people, i doubt she is doing it for "compensation".
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Samo1122(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Remaining 2 years for you to qualify for this office
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by zedegit: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, educate us all:
A) if you believe that a person only needs to say they will run for presdencial election to "make their mark", then you indeed have a lot to learn. Kanye West also ran for the election of the 46th US president...and thats exactly how many votes he got... 46!

B) what compensation again are you on about?! as much as Nigeria is filled with greedy selfish people, i doubt she is doing it for "compensation".

I wish to educate you but you need to pay tuition fee.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by freshkpomo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2022

I nor go lie you o, this girl looks like someone that will make a good president.. But we have za oza room and kitchen men who will most likely not vote for her.

Twice I had a Female HOD, they were very ruthless... They don't joke with things and they kept all the men on their toes... The department was very healthy and things were working smoothly... The fear of Mama was the beginning of good behavior and the end of corruption grin

My only gear be say if woman win, just a week time military go over throw her... Let's keep watching as more candidates roll out.
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Has Entered The 2023 Presidential Race (pic) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
We are ready too

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! / Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries / 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.