Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof (2122 Views)

Traders Decry Activities Of Touts In Anambra / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 3:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Just follow this thread.

See the name, face of the voter card thief and his gang of one million boys terrorising Christians and churches in Lagos.

According to the report, this thug and his gang of eiye cult members are still yet to be found, and they're possibly responsible for the burning of Igbo shops.

People like this thug are the main reasons sane people in Lagos state are abandoning APC and it's gang of thieves, cultists, and thugs.

This is why sane people are voting Gbadebo to reclaim and put Lagos, their homeland, in order. If we don't vote Gbadebo, you can only imagine what these guys will turn Lagos to in the coming years.

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1633927321173258242?t=zCv0Lz3v8OVBYCZFp_AFPw&s=19

4 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by PoliteActivist: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu's boys.
I Simply can't fathom how someone like Tinubu can be president of a country!
From drug dealing to MC Oluomo to Apha Beta to bullion vans to missing background to peeing on himself to blubulaba, that's who they can find in a country of 200 million people!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by 9jahotblog: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Imagine. Army should do the needful on them
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by kingthreat(m): 4:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Now Igbos come to Lagos to divide Yorubas.
There is nothing like Yoruba muslim or Yoruba christian.
All Yoruba is one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 4:52am On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:
Now Igbos come to Lagos to divide Yorubas.
There is nothing like Yoruba muslim or Yoruba christian.
All Yoruba is one.

Always blaming Igbos for your stup/dity. I am a full-blown Yoruba Christian.

MURIC has already divided everybody so you better warn these thugs before they send all investors packing in Lagos.

You think people enjoy the sight of these criminal elements and cultists littered around motor parks and the streets of Lagos?

16 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by yinkus6750(m): 4:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Yorubas are divided by religious affiliations.
The Northerners seems to be comfortable with a Yoruba Muslim than a Yoruba Christian.
See what Kwara State has turned to.
Almost happened in Osun State during Aregbesolas tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by loosecanon50(m): 4:57am On Mar 10, 2023
You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you this, it’s their way.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by ebuk4real(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2023

One Nigeria indeed
Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Urbanchampion: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

MURIC has already divided everybody so you better warn these thugs before they send all investors packing in Lagos.

You think people enjoy the sight of these criminal elements and cultists littered around motor parks and the streets of Lagos?
You can't be Yoruba and be referring to another Yoruba man as "Yoruba Muslim" or "Yoruba Christian". Those divisions don't exist among us. Perhaps you could also be a bastard, just like Gbadebo whose Igbo mother pinned her illegitimate pregnancy on a noble Lagos family. Today, they're disrupting the peace in Lagos, because the bastard in the family has grown up. (Ilé to bá toro, ọmọ àlè ibè ni kò tíì dàgbà)

15 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Efuaye(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2023
The problem is that they marry without control and give birth to children they can't cater for nor control!
I think their preachers should start teaching them about the need to marry only when they're ready and give birth to children they have the financial muscle to take care of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by kingthreat(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

A baby factory product with no morals, no principles and vast stupidiy is now claiming Yoruba?
Well if you are indeed Yoruba, you are a born Omo Ale. If them born your father well, say your divisive statements in a Yoruba gathering. In this tense situations, anything that happens to you will be well deserved.

6 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by AmehTsaev: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2023
If i had the power all this yoruba muslims will all be shot dead holocaust style, they are as despicable as they come. I absolutely hate them

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by jchioma: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2023
They are Jagaba army. Apc Lagos is their employer. These guys are responsible for the terror and destruction happening in parts of Lagos. The agbero work is so lucrative that they can kill and maim to remain in business. They can't work because they lack basic skills for survival, so they resort to thuggery and tax collectors for the senior agberos, with an agreed percentage. They have also contributed immensely to the rising cost of transportation as commercial drivers have to factor in the moneys paid to maintain the lifestyle of these touts and thugs, most of which are not even from the state. Lagos State needs a leader that can restore its glory as a true centre of excellence.

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by khalling2008: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2023
All the Ipob, unknowing gunmen, fake prophecy pastors, cannibalism, Asian country prisoners, and prostitutes in European countries are all Igbo Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by MrAligator: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2023
My worry is that if Tinubu is inaugurated as president, persons like this can never be arrested and kept in a cell for more than a night because there principal (president) will just place a call and they will be released immediately. Just imagine the level of terror they will begin to inflict on Lagosians knowing they are untouchable.

6 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by duro4chang(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2023
At the same time 100 % of thugs in the east are Igbo and fake christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Urbanchampion:

You can't be Yoruba and be referring to another Yoruba man as "Yoruba Muslim" or "Yoruba Christian". Those divisions don't exist among us. Perhaps you could also be a bastard, just like Gbadebo whose Igbo mother pinned her illegitimate pregnancy on a noble Lagos family. Today, they're disrupting the peace in Lagos, because the bastard in the family has grown up. (Ilé to bá toro, ọmọ àlè ibè ni kò tíì dàgbà)

You can't be a human being and calling others bastards because they refused to worship a criminal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

A baby factory product with no morals, no principles and vast stupidiy is now claiming Yoruba?
Well if you are indeed Yoruba, you are a born Omo Ale. If them born your father well, say your divisive statements in a Yoruba gathering. In this tense situations, anything that happens to you will be well deserved.
Threats threats threats lol

Ordinary soldiers, you japa with your stolen voter cards like Wasiu and Nurudeen the Yoruba Muslim thugs. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by robinso01(m): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Such a pity that a tribe is now dividing Yoruba, which one is Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians,when Yoruba herself doesn't discriminate against any religion.

6 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Seh una no get laakaye ni, even upon how that tactics failed, the brain dead supporters still dey regurgitate the rubbish.

Spits on that flatty head

6 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by optionalY09: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Efuaye:
The problem is that they marry without control and give birth to children they can't cater for nor control!
I think their preachers should start teaching them about the need to marry only when they're ready and give birth to children they have the financial muscle to take care of.

Useless easterner saying we give birth to children we can’t cater for, you people are only shooting yourself in the foot. Igbo, Igbo, in 1982 Igbo your definition is poverty. I remember my grandma gave one idiot our house to stay for free he came from the east with malnourished children, we fed and clothe them all to turn around sometimes in 2012 he went and plan with one fake lawyer trying to sell the house we gave him to live for free.

5 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by kingthreat(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

Threats threats threats lol

Ordinary soldiers, you japa with your stolen voter cards like Wasiu and Nurudeen the Yoruba Muslim thugs. cheesy

No true Yoruba will mock Muslim Yorubas. Like said you are a baby factory product and will be ignored hence.

4 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

No true Yoruba will mock Muslim Yorubas. Like said you are a baby factory product and will be ignored hence.

Lol... You're in the stage of self denial.

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
robinso01:
Such a pity that a tribe is now dividing Yoruba, which one is Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians,when Yoruba herself doesn't discriminate against any religion.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2023
optionalY09:

Useless easterner saying we give birth to children we can’t cater for, you people are only shooting yourself in the foot. Igbo, Igbo, in 1982 Igbo your definition is poverty.

I am a Yoruba Christian, ogbeni.

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by OmoFiditi: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Our Yoruba Muslims thugs and agberoes are a menace in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Adaran: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Yorubas are too intelligent for evil people to divide us. In fact, it is impossible to divide Yorubas along religion line. Virtually all Yorubas have both Muslim and Christian in there families. Therefore, religion is not issue in south west. However, some people from a region who hate themselves are the one pretending to be Yorubas on platform.

4 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by copyrites: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Adaran:
Yorubas are too intelligent for evil people to divide us. In fact, it is impossible to divide Yorubas along religion line. Virtually all Yorubas have both Muslim and Christian in there families. Therefore, religion is not issue in south west. However, some people from a region who hate themselves are the one pretending to be Yorubas on platform.

Self-denial. If Yorubas are not divided, why cant a Muslim be Governor of Ondo or Ekiti state?

3 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Efuaye(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Why are you bitterly angry because I stated the obvious?
Go around your neighborhood and investigate what the OP wrote and my rejoinder, what you'll find will beat your pride and humble you.

People like you are the reasons no one wants to talk about it even when it is hurting everybody greatly.

For your information, I am not Igbo, if I was, I would be very proud to say that I am!

Heal yourself of your tribal venom!

optionalY09:

Useless easterner saying we give birth to children we can’t cater for, you people are only shooting yourself in the foot. Igbo, Igbo, in 1982 Igbo your definition is poverty.

4 Likes

Re: 98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof by Ola260: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2023
copyrites:

So it’s glaring your hatred is towards Muslims now.
If that’s it, then u haven’t seen anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Chief Dies In Lover’s Bedroom / Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup / OGUN ELECTIONS; A DANIEL HAS COME TO JUDGEMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.