Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You (483 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Don't Quit Your Job: The Secrets They Won't Tell You / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by leksdigital: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Everywhere you go online, you must have seen stuffs like How I made 10 million Naira in 2 weeks by doing 10 minutes job daily or How I made $10,000 dollars in 1 day. I am sure you must have tried most of these things and it did not earn you a single dollar talkless of making millions. Well, we’ve all been there.

I purposely made this post long so that unserious people will not read it to the end, they are always looking for sharp sharp money grin grin grin grin grin. This is one of the reasons they are finding it hard to make money online.

The problem has never been you, some of these guys are lying to you. They are not giving you the real facts.

Does that mean that you can’t make these money online? No!!! You can make endless money online. But it doesn’t come that fast.
Let me be the first to break this to you. Making money online is not easy and also it is not a get rich quick scheme. Please change that mindset. But once you get a hang of it. You are on a auto pilot on making money online for life.

If it was a get rich quick scheme, by now most of us should have become a billionaire, hanging out with the Big boys like Otedola and Dangote.

1. Some of these things require a lot of investment and marketing spend. Some will spend $1,000 to generate $5,000 or more but will never tell you.
2. It requires some special knowledge which you may not have yet they won't tell you
3. It requires mastering
4. It requires having a laptop but this thing I am about to show you, you don't need any of these.

Here is what I promise you

So I am not promising to make you rich. I am just saying if you can follow these simple steps I am going to show you, You will make enough money to pay your bills and make life comfortable. Even if you do not have a laptop.

If this is the kind of thing you are looking for Where you can make consistent income monthly. Please continue reading.
I will be organizing a FREE training on things you can do to make money online.

To get started

1. Subscribe to my Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BgTLu95Tp2J65fhiZIpPg (I will sharing lots of post on how to make consistent income online and how I spend my money travelling beautiful places around the world). You will be making a mistake if you do not. Also click on the notification icon so that it will send you a personal message when I make a new post.

Yes I travel a lot, Afterall, all work and no play, you know what they say about it.

Subscribe to my Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BgTLu95Tp2J65fhiZIpPg , I will be dropping contents there weekly

2. Also Follow me on my social media pages
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lekedelaja
https://web.facebook.com/lekedelaja

3. Once you Follow, send me a message that I should add you to the free training Group.

If this sounds good to you, please reach out.

Training Date

Training is on 19th January 2022.
Time will be discussed on the group.

Disclaimer: This is a free training, If you do what I will be showing you, You will make money. However you MUST be ready to work hard. See you in Class bye.
Re: All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by CarciousAutos2(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is a great copywrite... But to join requires a smartphone, right? I will join once i secure a smartphone. Kudos to online hustlers
Re: All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by leksdigital: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
CarciousAutos2:
This is a great copywrite... But to join requires a smartphone, right?
I will join once i secure a smartphone.
Kudos to online hustlers

Of course you need a smart phone or laptop. How are you going to get online if you don't have an internet enabled device?

1 Like

Re: All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by leksdigital: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Finally the day has come
Re: All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by CarciousAutos2(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
leksdigital:

Of course you need a smart phone or laptop. How are you going to get online if you don't have an internet enabled device?
Well, I mean most of this new smart gargets shaa
Re: All The Lies About Making Money Online – The Secrets They Are Not Telling You by Mamuzo13(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 100k In A Month / How To Become NRI Products Distributor / Get A Responsive Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.