Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Closed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Closed (1163 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Frida09(f): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Closed by Goldbw122(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Pray he doesn't get deported first.
Why will he get deported?
Re: Closed by ojun50(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Goldbw122:

Why will he get deported?
Ignore this one jare,, ask your man how do you go about it from here

1 Like

Re: Closed by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Frida09:
Hello nairalanders......please i need your suggestion/ advise.
My boyfriend traveled to the UK october last year for his PHD.....he wants me to come over, how do we go about it, can he send an invitation, should i apply for tourist visa, please i'm open to any suggestion, thanks
try your luck. You have to show home ties( good job, enough bank balance) to prove you will come back home.
Re: Closed by Ethanuella: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Frida09:
My boyfriend traveled to the UK october last year for his PHD.....he wants me to come over, how do we go about it, can he send an invitation, should i apply for tourist visa, please i'm open to any suggestion, thanks

Do you plan staying there to live and work till hes done with his program?

If yes, i think you'd need to show sufficient proof of funds because the UK made it possible for unmarried couples to bring in their partners provided they can show enough money that will cover the dependants (you) needs for a specific period of time.

And no, i do not think you'd need a tourist visa, as you'd be given a work visa provided your boyfriend files for you to join him on his student visa.
Re: Closed by Originalsly: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2022
If your bf is in the UK .... barely 3 months ... and he wants you to join him. .. shouldn't he be the one telling you how? You're here asking us ... did you ask him?

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Cousin9999: 4:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Not a wise move.
Re: Closed by efewizey(m): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Frida09:

Student visa. My elder bro is currently there and he has the connect. 09064027435 whatsapp
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you for your response.......please how do we go about filing to join him on his student visa? AND yes
i plan to live and work there until his program
Ethanuella:

Do you plan staying there to live and work till hes done with his program?

If yes, i think you'd need to show sufficient proof of funds because the UK made it possible for unmarried couples to bring in their partners provided they can show enough money that will cover the dependants (you) needs for a specific period of time.

And no, i do not think you'd need a tourist visa, as you'd be given a work visa provided your boyfriend files for you to join him on his student visa.
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Ok thanks.....will reach out to you for more details
efewizey:

Student visa. My elder bro is currently there and he has the connect. 09064027435 whatsapp
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2022
There's no reason for you to be aggressive with your response, if you don't have any suggestion kindly waka pass.......And yes, he's aware and we are both doing our findings at the moment, thanks
Originalsly:
If your bf is in the UK .... barely 3 months ... and he wants you to join him. .. shouldn't he be the one telling you how? You're here asking us ... did you ask him?
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Kindly share your reason
Cousin9999:
Not a wise move.
Re: Closed by iretiogo1: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2022
The best option I think is for him to come to marry u then he can apply for dependent visa for you
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Thanks for this
iretiogo1:
The best option I think is for him to come to marry u then he can apply for dependent visa for you
Re: Closed by Godchangeme: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Frida09:
Ok thanks.....will reach out to you for more details
Ha no reach out o
Any info you needed is online. No connection is needed for anything
Re: Closed by Frida09(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank you �
Godchangeme:

Ha no reach out o
Any info you needed is online. No connection is needed for anything
Re: Closed by Uyi168: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Frida09:
There's no reason for you to be aggressive with your response, if you don't have any suggestion kindly waka pass.......And yes, he's aware and we are both doing our findings at the moment, thanks
he was not be aggressive but saying the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Plane Crash, 22 Bodies Recovered / Nigerian Student In Canada University Charged For Sexual Assault, On Probation / Nigerian Businessmen In South Africa - What Are You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.