Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- (4627 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Uhmm Good afternoon please I just need help concerning something so I met this girl online she's from Switzerland we became friends and well developed interests in each other and now we're dating and well in love my girlfriend now wants me to migrate to Swiss to be with her permanently is that even possible and if it is what can I do to make it happen?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by MajesticKris: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do giveaway to make it happen wink

Koladeisaac400:
Uhmm Good afternoon please I just need help concerning something so I met this girl online she's from Switzerland we became friends and well developed interests in each other and now we're dating and well in love my girlfriend now wants me to migrate to Swiss to be with her permanently is that even possible and if it is what can I do to make it happen?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by chatinent: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
It's not about what we think, what do you want to do with your life?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Petyprincess(f): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Through which way?
Marriage or school?
That's first question you should have asked.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
I actually want to go but the problem is my schooling will I be able to get into a university there because I've always wanted to study abroad tbh
chatinent:
It's not about what we think, what do you want to do with your life?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Well I'll school there and she wants marriage too
Petyprincess:
Through which way?
Marriage or school?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
�� giveaway ke?
MajesticKris:
Do giveaway to make it happen wink

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by blackpanthar: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:

your story is incomplete and sounds FISHYYYYYYY, you did not tell us the website where you met her or app you used in getting such friend.... (BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASIER TO HELP YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SCAMMMEDDDD)

How are you here in NIGERIA and still able to ask this kind of question considering all that is going on in this great nation?

Do you not want a better life? If you do, what are you doing here on NL, why not go to the Switz embassy to make inquiries.... what are you doing here?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Evidenx(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
it is possible, either she comes to nigeria and you too get marriage then file for spousal visa or you go there on visit and get married to her there and file for the visa.

but the first option is better because no one will stress you in Nigeria to check if theyl marriage is fake or not,this they will do if you decide to get married over there.. oyibo believe say na documents they make many nigerians dey marry white.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
comes here to marry u and file. Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fishy ke? Lol she's not a scammer and I met her on Instagram tbh thanks either ways
blackpanthar:

your story is incomplete and sounds FISHYYYYYYY, you did not tell us the website where you met her or app you used in getting such friend.... (BECAUSE IT WOULD BE EASIER TO HELP YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE SCAMMMEDDDD)

How are you here in NIGERIA and still able to ask this kind of question considering all that is going on in this great nation?

Do you not want a better life? If you do, what are you doing here on NL, why not go to the Switz embassy to make inquiries.... what are you doing here?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yeah thanks a lot I appreciate I think I'll do one of this but my schooling I want to attend a university in Swiss tbh
Evidenx:
it is possible, either she comes to nigeria and you too get marriage then file for spousal visa or you go there on visit and get married to her there and file for the visa.

but the first option is better because no one will stress you in Nigeria to check if theyl marriage is fake or not,this they will do if you decide to get married over there.. oyibo believe say na documents they make many nigerians dey marry white.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by blackpanthar: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
Fishy ke? Lol she's not a scammer and I met her on Instagram tbh thanks either ways

Pls naija guys are NOT smiling o... they can do the unthinkable... just looking out for you bro.

I feel you should JAKPAAAA from naija as fast as possible
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:

There's no need to get confused if she has a good job or if she's buoyant enough she can come over here to Nigeria and then you both can get married which that my brother you have hundred percent assurance that you are moving to Switzerland for a better life just make your research online you can also use Google and nairaland and you can also check the Switzerland embassy website to find out more on immigration through marriage and other related stuff my brother just consider yourself lucky and blessed cause if you do the right thing and if she truly loves you baba your life has changed for the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Evidenx(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
Yeah thanks a lot I appreciate I think I'll do one of this but my schooling I want to attend a university in Swiss tbh
school route or marriage route both are good. but i prefer marriage. and after marriage you can still study.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
I know bro thanks grin I will soon by God's grace and she's legit we've voice called even went live on Instagram and video called too
blackpanthar:

Pls naija guys are NOT smiling o... they can do the unthinkable... just looking out for you bro.

I feel you should JAKPAAAA from naija as fast as possible

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks a lot bro I really appreciate let's say we get married and I get relocated there entering a university there shouldn't be a problem right?
lordally:

There's no need to get confused if she has a good job or if she's buoyant enough she can come over here to Nigeria and then you both can get married which that my brother you have hundred percent assurance that you are moving to Switzerland for a better life just make your research online you can also use Google and nairaland and you can also check the Switzerland embassy website to find out more on immigration through marriage and other related stuff my brother just consider yourself lucky and blessed cause if you do the right thing and if she truly loves you baba your life has changed for the better.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
Thanks a lot bro I really appreciate let's say we get married and I get relocated there entering a university there shouldn't be a problem right?

Bro marrying her give you permanent Residency in Switzerland and with that you can work you can go to school you can do anything you want to do even before you even become a citizen.....bro it seems you don't know that God has buttered your Fucqing bread oooo...chineke meeeeeh oooo ....see this dude!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks broo ���� I appreciate
Evidenx:
school route or marriage route both are good. but i prefer marriage. and after marriage you can still study.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oluwa!!! Thanks bro I'm gonna get married to her then but first I'll visit her couple of times there
lordally:

Bro marrying her give you permanent Residency in Switzerland and with that you can work you can go to school you can do anything you want to do even before you even become a citizen.....bro it seems you don't know that God has buttered your Fucqing bread oooo...chineke meeeeeh oooo ....see this dude!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Memberclub(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
My best friend left to Canada through the same way last year.

He met a Canadian lady on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Koladeisaac400: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
For reals how long did they date for before getting married to her and moving overseas?
Memberclub:

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Memberclub(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
For reals how long did they date for before getting married to her and moving overseas?
Can't remember much
But it took 3-4 months before he was given Visa. This was after she filed for a spouse Visa for him
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Koladeisaac400:
Oluwa!!! Thanks bro I'm gonna get married to her then but first I'll visit her couple of times there

Do you have the required Finance to visit her How easy would it be to get a Switzerland visiting visa?? Bro these are what you should consider baba!!! If you would ask me I did suggest she come see you then you snap lots of pictures with her alone and also with your friends and family ...and baba no forget to also use your RONALDO DELIMA grin fire Nonsense comot her Punnani make she carry Nine months Kilishi go back Switzerland!!! Baba I swear your life go sweet grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Memberclub:

Omo this Instagram don connect so many people meeen!! But was it in a group he met her??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
OP,...please how old are you?
I just need to confirm something
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Malik1338(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2020
lol @op can u speak their language @ German, French, Italian and Romansh.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Cousin9999: 3:36am On Aug 27, 2020
It seems very suspect. Don't be a victim.

Get a brit girlfriend!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Someone you haven't met before you already considered a gf It will surely end in tears cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
Through which way?
Marriage or school?
What do you know
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by SusanDaves069(f): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Memberclub:

Did they meet in Nigeria before the invite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 7 Hangout Spots In Lagos Mainland / 1538 Nigerians Die In Road Accidents In Three Months - NBS / Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.