Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) (896 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (Photo)

A youth corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, has taken to social media to celebrate after buying a car with his NYSC allowance, Igbere TV reports.

He revealed that he was able to buy a old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months.

Kenny shared photos of him posing with the Benz which he reportedly bought for N198,000, and revealed that it is his first car.

He wrote; ”Thanks to NYSC, I Just bought my FIRST car!! I saved up my 6month allawe to get this Benz. Congratulations to me”

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1412247/corp-member-buys-car-nysc-allowance-photo/

Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
start Uber or Bolt.lol..nice one
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by maiiilooo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Haaa
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by mymadam(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by Saao(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hmm he for better eat the money. The vboot will give him wahala eeh. I pray he enjoy it.
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by Carlyscales: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
start Uber or Bolt...nice one
With which car exactly??

I hope is not the same one I de see so oo?

Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hope you've have enough money for maintenance too?
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by 12spices(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
All i see is future wahala cry

Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by seborrhic: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
If this is not a joke,this one should return his school fees and his parents should force him to go learn a trade because this one does not act like someone that passed through a proper higher institution and capable of using his number 6.
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Infact the cheated you badly....that cars goes for 80k

Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by SUPERPACK: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
'
Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by xpressionx(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin

BMC's wondering how long they will save there 30k to buy car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corp Member Buys Car With His NYSC Allowance (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nigeria has a way of affecting people and

make do some kind things to achieve some kind dreams.

Congratulations big boy corp member !

Kudos on your purchase of Israel !

(1) (Reply)

Male Nysc Members Already Posted To Yaba/ebute-metta Wanted In A Company / What On Earth Is The Reason For Delaying Our Alawi.? / Nysc-2014-batch-c-adamawa-stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.