Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Youngest Presidential Aspirant 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youngest Presidential Aspirant 2023 (149 Views)

Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid / Nigeria Youngest Presidential Candidate Ayoola Falola Meets With Emir Of Kano / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Presidential Aspirant 2023 by McAnelka(m): 4:02am On Jan 15, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/370283950155111/posts/1335745960275567/

NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE

.......Nigeria has produced "clueless" leaders in the past....

Election year in Nigeria is fast approaching and a whole lot of people are showing their interest in succeeding Rt. General Mohammed Buhari as the Nigeria president. Our News agent interrogated Comrade Adebayo Olumide which happens to be the youngest aspirant so far in the incoming election.

When asked why he wanted to run for the position of Number one citizen of the country and under which Political party, here is what he said;

Actually, my intention has always been to support every credible Candidates in Nigeria that are ready to implement the real CHANGE we desperately asked for, but with the look of things, I realized that the same set of people that had been ruling us in the 60s are still the ones we are recycling... No credible Youth is showing interest. It is just as if majority already gave up on Nigeria. This won't help us, will it? He asked rhetorically...

I've never served in any political office before, but the fact that we have produced "clueless" leaders in the past gives me the confidence that I can rule and make impact.

With 2023 a presidential election year, and many current secondary school students preparing to vote for the first time, there are some qualities you need to look out for in any presidential candidate you want to support and we can see that in Adebayo Alaba Olumide (AAO).

Maybe I am a dreamer, but here comes a presidential candidate with the charisma of Late Obafemi Awolowo and the honesty of Abraham Lincoln.

Nigeria needs a presidential leader like me who will stress the importance of solving the insecurity problem and making education a top priority.

I really want to take a strong stand on crime. Insecurity is a serious problem in Nigeria and that is why nothing seems to be working. The future of our generation is "scary" unless we get it under control now.

As the next president of Nigeria (hopefully), I will need to put more money into our schools and bring respect back to the teaching profession. We are the leaders of tomorrow... Our tomorrow needs to start today and education is a vital tool to our success. I'd like to see a big emphasis on the basics: reading, writing, and calculations.

My dreams as a presidential candidate can come true if we all are determined to stop recycling the old cargos all in the name of "he's from our region" and vote for the candidate that is totally committed to solving the insecurity problem and to giving us a top-rate educational program in Nigeria he said!

As regards party: Credibility before Political Party. It doesn't matter which of the existing political parties we are flagging off from, what matters is our grassroot work and to make Nigerians understand reasons why they need to think outside the box. SHINE YA EYES.

#Support_AAO 2023

~ Youths Restoration

(1) (Reply)

Omooba Dotun Babayemi Congratulates Oluwo On 6th Anniversary / What Is The Different Between Inbound And Outbound Call Center? / National Convention: No Position Yet On Zoning – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.