Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity (11758 Views)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Bastard1stborn: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Amen! And he will Listen to Nigerians prayers about you and your government

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by LZAA: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Thesaint141:

Oga u don vex be dat?
Im own zombie dey get moment of clarity every now and again grin grin
Omenka and the vulture griller on the other hand...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by maak400: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2022
When the president of a country relies on prayers to solve insecurity, then it is finished! undecided
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by LZAA: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
See ehn i don't blame him
Infact i don't blame the stoopid "born to rule" mentality the devilish british and yanks gave his people
I just blame the band of merry eediots who voted him in the first time and reinforced the failure for a second term
Greed and tribalism
A dangerous combo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Lovenorth: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Amen our lovely President Baba Buhari
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by kraftysprouts: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Rubbish as usual
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by dmedicare(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Hahahah. Nigerians deserve what they got.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Man is doing his best. But sabotages aren't giving us anytime soon..

The next president should kill terrorist in the Open..they should be a national media coverage like how ibb and Sani Abacha did.

Everyday at least a hundred of them should be killed. .. biologically, this will be good in trimming population and also enriching the soil with essential nutrients...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by bayelsaowei(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Daftness
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by chrisxxx(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Comedian2019:
Anyone expecting terrorists sympathizers to arrest terrorists sponsors or end terrorism is a very big fool.

Now he wants to start blaming God for what he caused. Like he was voted rigged in to pray. grin
See my post two above yours
Nemo judex in causa sua
You can't be a judge in your own case
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by iramure(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Baba buhari, prayer is meaningless and useless, it's merely a wish or words of the mouth. It doesn't work. Religion is just a tool for control and oppression. It's as useless as nothing....
No serious nation depends on prayer for anything.
China, Japan, Brazil even US are prayerless nation but today they are greater. They did not achieve that feat by prayers but strategic planning, hard work, dedication to nation building and patriotism.
Nigeria has for long made prayer our main hope and it has really disappointed in all ramifications.
Our religious leaders in both major nonsense called religion are your biggest enemies. They won't tell you the truth because they feed very fat from the corruption called christianity and islam.
It's a pity religion has damaged our mental reasoning as a nation. Until the evil root of religion is uprooted from our nation, I tell u, we will continue to be seen as lunatics among committee of serious nations....
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Very soon, you will see him inside churches attending one or two services that's if the rechargeable battery can last longer again since he had not been to Germany or Paris or UK to charge it with foreign Nepa grin
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Comedian2019: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
chrisxxx:
Make una no vex. I have a question.
Which of the GODS is Buhari talking about?
God of Christians or that of Islam?
Let us be specific so that we know our expectations.
Nemo judex in causa sua.
Good questions. Maybe the GODS of our traditional religions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by crackhouse(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
When it comes to this it means baba is helpless and out of ideas ..
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Bigchristo: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/i-hope-god-listens-to-our-prayers-on-insecurity-buhari/
So God will now come down to give order for security agencies to curb insecurity while the mandate has already been given to you? Smh this man is clearly not the retired General

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Tumbulum: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Gentlevip:
God always listens.

But the way He answers mostly depends on our collective attitude. The more corrupt, the more suffering the less solution and the more lingering problem.

But I think we still have hope of getting it right.

I personally appreciate what the president did, as a first hand individual who experienced insecurity and saw its improvement in my state and locale.

I wish the same for others still suffering

God bless Nigeria, God bless those trying to improve
you are just confusing yourself ogbeni
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Racoon(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Were you considering God answering any prayers when you boldly said "a fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north" and the "dogs and baboons being soaked in blood" inflammatory statements? Incompetent slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
flokii:
Baba Buhari leave God alone for now and sanction the Military to go after them.. why are we budgeting so much for security yet can't put an end to insurgency in NE for example which is one out of six geopolitical zones?

If it's to recruit more hands or seek international help, then let's explore the option to end this menace once and for all.
A fight against Boko Haram is anti north.

This same wicked islamist has now turned prayer warrior.

I think he should have called on Allah (piss be upon his come head), instead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by backnbeta(f): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
helinues:

What sort of rubbish is this?

God expectations is for Nigeria security officers to send those miscreants to him first.

Have you people done that before expecting God to answer your prayers?

Without killing those miscreants and arrest those who are sponsoring them, then don't expect any miracle from God.

Btw, God do not support incompetency
Just be real- it's not that complicated undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Gentlevip:
God always listens.

But the way He answers mostly depends on our collective attitude. The more corrupt, the more suffering the less solution and the more lingering problem.

But I think we still have hope of getting it right.

I personally appreciate what the president did, as a first hand individual who experienced insecurity and saw its improvement in my state and locale.

I wish the same for others still suffering

God bless Nigeria, God bless those trying to improve
You still have hope of getting Islamic terrorism out of norther Nigeria?

I still have hope that it remains there and don't cross the river Niger.
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by egoldman(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You have never been online on the WhatsApp number you gave me, as I said, it is for mutual benefit that I talk to you.
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by lexy2014: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2022
helinues:

God expectations is for Nigeria security officers to send those miscreants to him first.

Without killing those miscreants and arrest those who are sponsoring them, then don't expect any miracle from God.

Am glad the scales are falling off gradually. u are seeing clearly now
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
We now depend on God to secure our borders.... this clown should just accept that he is a failure in all ramifications... Watch as yoruba Muslims jubilate over this useless comment by this old grandpa because he promise their demigod, boudellion bullion van criminal the presidency in 2023
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Zorn: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
helinues:

is Buhari incompetent now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
God does not force people against their will...
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Sonoyom(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Buhari will handle security, Osibanjo will handle economy, but in the end we voted for prayer leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by ultimatekint(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Are you with your right senses ? Go on with your evil acts.
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2022
After promising that the perpetrators of these dastardly acts of terrorism will be dealt with and brought to justice.
After giving an order to security agencies to fish them out from their hideouts.
After security officials say countless times that they are on the trail of kidnappers, that they are pursuing the bandits and returning superior firepower on terrorists.
After officials say they are going to expose the names sponsors of banditry and terrorism to Nigerians.
Now came this comment about prayer from the commander in chief of armed forces on Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Cyoung4real(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2022
buhari will handle insecurity and osibanjo will handle the economy. grin Now this one don dey call God grin grin osibanjo sef go soon call ogun to help him handle the Econ
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by adecz: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2022
This an no well..❗️❗️

⏩ Israel wey be the chosen of God,
do they rely on God to fight their
enemies abi dem dey prepare and
fight with determination..

If na prayer go save Nigeria, then it's
better we have pastor ✝️or imam ☪️ for
Aso Rock.

For the past 12 years, Buhari has been
our biggest security problem. Even when
a bloody civilian like GEJ & Ihejerika were
dealing decisive blows to Boko haram,
Buhari was leading the north to complain
that the killing of boko haram by our
soldiers was an attack on the north.
He used ethnic & geopolitical sentiments
to give the impression that the Igbo
top command of the army was killing
Northern Muslim youth.

Fake, nonsense army general❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity by Sheriman(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerian Government has already over stretch and worn out to win this battle against banditry and terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia / 105 Girls Missing After Dapchi School Attack, Parents Say … Compile List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.