Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers (31607 Views)

Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) / Rivers Lockdown: FG Hits Wike; Police Commissioner, Air Force Base Commander In / Rivers: How Wike’s Police Details Brutalised Us —injured Soldiers Read More At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by alizma: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2022
erniok:

Don't you think if the CP were an upright fellow, the DPO wouldn't be cooling his heels in the prison? CP transferred him because he was getting kickbacks from him.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Ibime(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
princepee:
So what the Cp could do to a dpo that was involved in illegal activity is just transfer
No arrest, no prosecution.
Just transfer.
And we say naija go better?!

I tire oh

Wike should have demanded his arrest but he knows too many bunkerers in his circle, his hands are not clean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by oilmane(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:

https://punchng.com/dpo-owns-illegal-refinery-in-rivers-says-wike/

That dpo should be paraded like the ordinary criminal that he is, why will his illegal refinery colleagues be arrested and paraded while the dpo get transferred? Is he being protected or what? Is the dpo above the law? Comon parade the idiot let's see the criminal dpo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2022
grin

Wiked Wike.

Action man.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by urbobo20(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Wike I know say oil company don settle you . No worry your state go soon be like bayelsa state
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Juicy001: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Snitching don commence like so o grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Wike is just pretending. All the LGA chairmen own their own refineries in combined business with security personnel, militants and village youths. They should just shut them down and stop trying to deceive Nigerians
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Solsix:
Nah this kind man for Nigeria

Will they agree?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Newboss(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
2m per snitching. Ah, 20 snitches no go bad o.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by everythinggirly(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Adding to the black soot, people's eyes are red.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Flier:
He is right on this one but he is an autocrat he can not rule a country

Nah tribal BIGOT suppose rule a country?

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
No surprise
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Okhuadams(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:

https://punchng.com/dpo-owns-illegal-refinery-in-rivers-says-wike/
Agbero gvnor you that is buying pples house and closing biznesses up and down are you legally legsl
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by SportsHD: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Read tell magazines from 2000s. You'll see that soldiers, generals, airforce and navy men own illegal bunkering sites.
This has been going on for the past thirty years or more. And, that shit is lucrative. I saw a piece on a kpo fire site that exports two trailers of kerosene daily. And, that was around 2002.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by bull67: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
make wike go sit down joor, you too go get illegal refinary too. He is just blowing trumpet to show he is doing his job.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by GreatrAnalyst: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Not far from the truth, all security agent I know that works in Focados oil pipeline in Delta state, are living large. Imagine a police constable owning a big hotel in Warri?
Unfortunately, both security officers and politicians are into this business. The Chairmen themselves made their money from the business and they are still into it despite gaining so much from it and attaining political position.

Government have a long way to go. Apart from health hazards this Kponfire might cause, I don't blame the guys doing it, because of political and economic imbalance in the country.

You started it well until you blamed the economic and political imbalance for why some corrupt individuals using power to their advantage are into illegal refinery.
Same excuse should be allowed for the unemployed boys venturing into "yahoo", and girls going into prostitution. Also justifiable for politicians looting the treasury dry because economy was not favourable to them before getting into power.

If everyone wants to do as pleased because "life is not balance" as they say or because of economic situation, there won't be a country. But I can assure of anarchy. People can still better their lot anywhere on earth legally. Illegality isn't always the last resort.

It is more heart breaking that law enforcing individuals are into such dirty business themselves, not just complicit.

This is why Nigeria has become a byword in the whole scheme of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by QueenAgbo(f): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Good for them in Rivers State,but you know Delta remain your big brother of Niger Delta, it's unfortunate Rivers indigenes are dying from diseases which is caused by their life style of eating frogs and periwinkle backs, dirtying their environment 24/7 only ph central town clean, your people start dying you start blaming innocent people struggling for themselves with their God given resources in the bush.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by ufotunang: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2022
When the economy is bad... what do you expect...police are human beings... the bad and harsh economy of Nigeria is also affecting the police.....are police well paid and taken good care of ??...prices of food stuffs is high .so hunger will also hit the police and so they will involve in illegal activities in order to survive this hard Buhari economy....if the economy is good and better, where there is no or reduction of poverty and hunger.. police and the youths will not be involved in illegal activities...so politicians in power provide good goverance and make the economy to be better... that is the solution to all of this problems in nigeria
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by joinnow: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
What kind of country are we

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2022
tfelicityk:
What actions did he the Governor of the state took as the CS of the state?

CSO is just a word. He has no authority.

He wants someone transferred out of his state but they only transferred him within the state

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Funkymode(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Abba Kyari's gangs

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by ayindejimmy(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2022
ufotunang:
When the economy is bad... what do you expect...police are human beings... the bad and harsh economy of Nigeria is also affecting the police.....are police well paid and taken good care of ??...prices of food stuffs is high .so hunger will also hit the police and so they will involve in illegal activities in order to survive this hard Buhari economy....if the economy is good and better, where there is no or reduction of poverty and hunger.. police and the youths will not be involved in illegal activities...so politicians in power provide good goverance and make the economy to be better... that is the solution to all of this problems in nigeria

My salary hasn't been increase for 4 years, so I should take to crime too because of harsh economy?

The FG just increased their salaries. No matter how much a thief earns, he will still steal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by ayindejimmy(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Not far from the truth, all security agent I know that works in Focados oil pipeline in Delta state, are living large. Imagine a police constable owning a big hotel in Warri?
Unfortunately, both security officers and politicians are into this business. The Chairmen themselves made their money from the business and they are still into it despite gaining so much from it and attaining political position.

Government have a long way to go. Apart from health hazards this Kponfire might cause, I don't blame the guys doing it, because of political and economic imbalance in the country.

My salary hasn't been increase for 4 years, so I should take to crime too because of harsh economy?

The FG just increased their salaries. No matter how much a thief earns, he will still steal.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by RiceProducers: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
It is good that Wike NOW knows that all LGA chairmen and DPOs are oil thieves. We thank God for this new DISCOVERY just one year and some months to handover.
God will continue to re open closed eyes IJN.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Bluntemperor: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Solsix:
Nah this kind man for Nigeria

You read my mind, except that Govnor Wike is in the wrong Party.
On this particular matter,all the Southern Regions where there is oil, is where Bunkering is dominant and the Governors and agents of Federal Govt are all aware as they feed fat even at the Sea. Can NNPC and their accollite tell Nigerians-that they are not aware of all the illegal refineries?
Can Nigerians- recollect how many Foreigners, Chinese, Indians, Lebanese etc are caught regularly at high Sea, draining the Crude oil- with connivance of criminals who are also Nigerians from different walks of life!
Thank you Govnor Wike for doing the right thing,just that Corruption at the Sea level is in us!
Terrible and Shameful!
It is well with Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Originalsly: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

This man balls is made of steel unlike one governor from my region.

Steel from China. He is a coward. Why can't he have the guy arrested?... like the two chiefs with operations in the forest? Isn't it the same illegal bunkering ? Shouldn't he be demanding his immediate arrest?... instead of having him sent out of state to continue doing same? I'm sure you have a lot to say when Buhari set terrorists free .... terrorists who have caused many deaths...... but here Wike is setting free an oil bunkers.... who has caused many deaths and more to come... and younare praising him.

Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by alphaNomega: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Tpharell:
The statement of governor Wike confirms the involvement of public officials, politicians, traditional institutions and security personnel in the theft and illegal refining activities that have plagued the port harcourt air with soot. You can almost tell the government knew exactly what has been going on all along
of course they know. It is not spirits that run those hazardous refineries
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Kemetals: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Thank God for a kind hearted governor like you that loves his people. I do pray that other governors should borrow a leaf from him.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by alphaNomega: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2022
ayindejimmy:

4 years? Why has your employer refused to improve your salary? This is so unfair. If you keep quiet, this type of employer will pay you the same salary for the rest of your productive years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) / APC NWC: Buhari Not Aware Of Invitation For NEC Meeting / Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.