Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers (31466 Views)

Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) / Rivers Lockdown: FG Hits Wike; Police Commissioner, Air Force Base Commander In / Rivers: How Wike’s Police Details Brutalised Us —injured Soldiers Read More At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Eteka1(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria needs an Iron Man like Wike as President 2023. Anything else is just a waste of time. Nigeria can only be ruled by a very strong man.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Yebosola(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
eldoradoxx:
When we are talking of strong people with brains and guts to pull Nigeria from the brinks, I wonder why Nigeria often looks North that has failed totally or mention Tinubu that left Lagos a slum until Fashola and Ambode came to the rescue. Look at Wike, look at Udom Emmanuel, these are two quality materials for the presidency of Nigeria, but a country that is doomed will never consider them. They prefer criminals and terrorist sympathizers as President.

Stop ranting,tell PDP to give them ticket,Atikulator.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Quality20(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Solsix:
Nah this kind man for Nigeria
pMB was like him b4 he became president but now he has realized that everything is by compromise and by go slow. harassment no pay again
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Quality20:
pMB was like him b4 he became president but now he has realized that everything is by compromise and by go slow. harassment no pay again

Dude you people keep mistaking GMB for Idiagbon. GMB was never like that it was Idiagbon that was the hard man.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by misterjosh(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why are we not surprised. Official criminals in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by goodheart01: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
I support him as well. With someone like Wike, Kanu would receive a lethal injection even without trial. smiley

They're talking of illegal refinery and your weak brain cells are screaming "Kanu". MNK will keep being your problem till u perish like a rat
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by ogub(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
I recently travelled and I passed through rivers state I saw how most of the people there were into this bunkery of a thing I was wondering, even a guy carrying some in the car got to a police check point stretch out his hand to give him money he asked him how much is there he said 2 thousand the police man collected and allowed him to go.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by portplus: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
The CP has indirectly implicated himself in the this case.
It is obvious the CP was getting returns from the the DPO.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by omenkaLives(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
goodheart01:

They're talking of illegal refinery and your weak brain cells are screaming "Kanu". MNK will keep being your problem till u perish like a rat
Okoro don drop yarn. cheesy

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by goodheart01: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro don drop yarn. cheesy

Typical bitter fool. Anyone who says anything contradictory to your foolish belief suddenly becomes an igbo man. That's how foolish you're. U wan make me igbo man by force.

This is a new year, save your family the monumental disgrace by using a bit of your brain
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by RiceProducers: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
tfelicityk:
What actions did he the Governor of the state took as the CS of the state?

The man is an unintelligent crook governing an un intelligent state. You can see a lot of typical Rivers people praising him for discovering the people involved in oil theft and illegal refineries in 2022 just one year to handover.
That is to tell you most Nigerians were born in lies and nurtured in lies.
Wike himself was a former LGA chairman. All current LGA chairmen were chosen in his sitting room but he is just becoming aware... because we are all fools and he is a courageous genius.

Nigerians are just stupid

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by dododawa1: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria is scam
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by badman007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why is there no refinery in Rivers state?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by omenkaLives(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
goodheart01:

Typical bitter fool. Anyone who says anything contradictory to your foolish belief suddenly becomes an igbo man. That's how foolish you're. U wan make me igbo man by force.

This is a new year, save your family the monumental disgrace by using a bit of your brain
Okoro is angry now. Dont eat me o. embarassed

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by MarkBenn: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abagworo Wike is just pretending. All the LGA chairmen own their own refineries in combined business with security personnel, militants and village youths. They should just shut them down and stop trying to deceive Nigerians

You are talking out of Ignorance, say what you know and talk with fact don't be gullible.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
RiceProducers:

The man is an unintelligent crook governing an un intelligent state. You can see a lot of typical Rivers people praising him for discovering the people involved in oil theft and illegal refineries in 2022 just one year to handover.
That is to tell you most Nigerians were born in lies and nurtured in lies.
Wike himself was a former LGA chairman. All current LGA chairmen were chosen in his sitting room but he is just becoming aware... because we are all fools and he is a courageous genius.

Nigerians are just stupid
Did you read the report?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by bizhop01: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
DPO want blow than governor cool
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Pedyson: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whether or not this country will move forward, it lie in the hand of the security forces and politicians...

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Idiko1: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has issued a 48-hour ultimatum to the 23 local government chairmen to provide a comprehensive list of illegal refineries and their operators within their jurisdiction.

Wike gave the ultimatum at a meeting with the council chairmen and heads of the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air force, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Police, the Directorate of State Service and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps at Government House on Friday.

The governor challenged the council chairmen to prove they were not complicit in the noxious business that had continued to threaten the health of Rivers people and the national economy.

The governor stated that as a responsible government, it would be unwise for them to fold their hands and do nothing to safeguard residents of the state from the death forced upon them by criminally-minded operators of artisanal refineries.

Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, Kelvin Ebiri, stated this in a statement released to journalists in Port Harcourt.

“Now, every council chairman must go and identify where illegal refineries are taking place. If you identify one, you get N2m. So, go and identify as many as you can.
“I will pay N2m for each one. And I am going to fight against this. Our people are dying and we owe our people the responsibility to protect them, to save them from death they never caused.

“So, you must, and you’re given 48 hours to go and identify all illegal refineries sites, and those who are in charge of them,” Wike stated.

The governor emphasised that any of the council chairmen who was afraid to join in the fight against the criminals operating the illegal refineries should be ready to resign.

Wike, however, frowned on security agencies for the role some of their personnel had played in aiding and providing cover for the operators of the illegal refineries in the state.
The governor urged the State Police Commissioner, Eboka Friday, to redeploy out of the state a particular DPO in Emohua Local Government Area operating an illegal refinery in the area.

“It’s unfortunate for this country how security people will be involved in illegal bunkering. I can’t believe it. Mr. CP, I thank you for transferring the DPO in Rumuji, who owns a refinery. But the man must leave here, not transferred. He must leave this state.

“I can’t be governor here and security man owns an illegal refinery. No, it is not possible…the man has to go. Take him to wherever they allow bunkering,” Wuke stated.

Governor Wike directed the CP to immediately arrest Chief W. J. Wocha, Fubara Ohaka, and chief Promise Ezekwe, who have been fingered for operating illegal refineries deep inside the forest of Ibaa community in Emohua Local Government Area.

The governor further urged Commandant of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Rivers State command, to immediately transfer its personnel in charge of vandalization of pipelines in the State.

“Transfer the man, and tell him to leave. He is a complete saboteur. I mean, how can security men be the one involved in this. What kind of country are we?”

https://punchng.com/dpo-owns-illegal-refinery-in-rivers-says-wike/

Why would this dumbass fool give silly ultimatum to executive heads in Rivers State elected as he was equally elected? What form of democracy is run in the shithole called Nigeria? why do Africans in general and Nigerians in particular tend to get everything under Sun wrong?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Tranquill: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Idiko1:

Why would this dumbass fool give silly ultimatum to executive heads in Rivers State elected as he was equally elected? What form of democracy is run in the shithole called Nigeria? why do Africans in general and Nigerians in particular tend to get everything under Sun wrong?

It is method that has been tested and trusted.
You remember he used it to tame you ipigs in Rivers State. As it worked with ipigs, so shall it work with bunkerers.

Now you can go hang yourself.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Iykolysis: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Good for them in Rivers State,but you know Delta remain your big brother of Niger Delta, it's unfortunate Rivers indigenes are dying from diseases which is caused by their life style of eating frogs and periwinkle backs, dirtying their environment 24/7 only ph central town clean, your people start dying you start blaming innocent people struggling for themselves with their God given resources in the bush.

simp
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Iykolysis: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tranquill:

It is method that has been tested and trusted.
You remember he used it to tame you ipigs in Rivers State. As it worked with ipigs, so shall it work with bunkerers.

Now you can go hang yourself.

simpleton
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Abagworo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
I
MarkBenn:

You are talking out of Ignorance, say what you know and talk with fact don't be gullible.

If you are a Rivers man and wrote this then you are equally pretending. It is not hidden nor has it ever been top secret. The major buyers are Northerners who have established a settlement pattern spanning from Rivers to Sokoto. No need pretending about it since it is time to stop.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even the army owns illegal refinery in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by GetMeRight: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Solsix:
Nah this kind man for Nigeria

Lol. He was looking on like nothing was happening when it was just economic sabotage. Now that the health of the state's residents is at risk, he's forming paper James Bond.
He's even directing the chairmen to take up his responsibility and that of the police, clown.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by GetMeRight: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abagworo:
I

If you are a Rivers man and wrote this then you are equally pretending. It is not hidden nor has it ever been top secret. The major buyers are Northerners who have established a settlement pattern spanning from Rivers to Sokoto. No need pretending about it since it is time to stop.

Shame on you, you still found a way to blame northerners for your people's greed, sabotage and insensitivity. If you don't have something to sell, would you buyer exist?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by GetMeRight: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Eteka1:
Nigeria needs an Iron Man like Wike as President 2023. Anything else is just a waste of time. Nigeria can only be ruled by a very strong man.

For how long has illegal refining been going on? Is the fight against it the job of ordinary council chairmen when he himself as the governor is even helpless? All what I read up there is someone trying to send his subordinates to do the job he himself couldn't do. Is that what should make him a presidential candidate?
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by MarkBenn: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abagworo

If you are a Rivers man and wrote this then you are equally pretending. It is not hidden nor has it ever been top secret. The major buyers are Northerners who have established a settlement pattern spanning from Rivers to Sokoto. No need pretending about it since it is time to stop

You said all the LGA chairmen have there own iligal oil refineries which I know is not true, and I believe you said that out of exagaration,in as much as we contribute on important issue like this irrespective of where we come from,we should always try to be pragmatic and talk with fact, notwithstanding I don't know about the Northerners being the major buyers.
Re: Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers by alhajiy2k(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Minjim:

https://punchng.com/dpo-owns-illegal-refinery-in-rivers-says-wike/
He needs to confiscate/demolish the palatial properties and posh cars acquired by these illegal bunkerers. That will surely discourage others.
For free I will help expose such properties that I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.