Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network (12544 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery / Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
geezyk:
You mean Makinde police station.
Makinde I mean to say.
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Kmf0: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Kinsmenn(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Demzlent:
ALERT: Lagos Policemen Now Abducting, Detaining Residents Illegally Without Knowledge Of Families, Judiciary

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/15/alert-lagos-policemen-now-abducting-detaining-residents-illegally-without-knowledge

I was arrested last week for going to look for food. Imagine!! Food o. I even has my Id on me.. "oga, Na cultist be this, handcuff am", one insisted..

I wish there was a way to report this frauds to proper authorities.. Orile police station precisely
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by holluwizzy: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
This has been going on for long,

Locations like ikotun, ogudu, yaba, they will stop to check ur paper and search ur car, plant something in it and look for any means to take u down to the station. That's where problem starts.

Meanwhile the locations above, I have experience, that's why I went to join the army.

U do anyhow u see anyhow.

Lagos is not safe for common man. I will keep their names for now.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Forgodsgrace: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
holluwizzy:
This has been going on for long,

Locations like ikotun, ogudu, yaba, they will stop to check ur paper and search ur car, plant something in it and look for any means to take u down to the station. That's where problem starts.

Meanwhile the locations above, I have experience, that's why I went to join the army.

U do anyhow u see anyhow.

Lagos is not safe for common man. I will keep their names for now.

How can someone be a member ,I mean the association
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Moneyboyz: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Imagine the people who are tasked with protection of lives and properties are now the ones kidnapping and extorting people.

I still don't understand what the money the Nigerian police extort from motorists is for.

After arrest, you are entitled to call someone you know but here's they won't give you such option.

Also an advice for anyone reading this, don't go out with your phones without erasing the credit or debit alert from it, also don't travel with money over 200k, because the police can kill and take your money just like that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by mh53(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing good can ever come out of that useless organization called the NPF. The atrocities of those animals can rival that of the Nazis.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by holluwizzy: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Be alert when the form is out.

Forgodsgrace:

How can someone be a member ,I mean the association
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by Poleski: 5:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Demzlent:
ALERT: Lagos Policemen Now Abducting, Detaining Residents Illegally Without Knowledge Of Families, Judiciary

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/15/alert-lagos-policemen-now-abducting-detaining-residents-illegally-without-knowledge

The Nigerian police force is the epitome of lawlessness and corruption. It's filled with thieves, kidnappers and murderers in uniform.
Re: Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network by litaninja(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Now?? There were weeks of protest because of this over a year ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Man Kills Self In Anambra Over Okada Ban / Police Kill Seven Robbers In Edo / Bandits In Zamfara Kidnap 20 Women, Kill 7 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.