Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Uk Paid Mail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Paid Mail (876 Views)

Non Straightforward Mail / I Got A Mail, Congratulations Me, But I Think It's Scam / Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Paid Mail by adeniyiboyo: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2022
I sent a paid mail to the UKVI and the reply was generic as such that a decision has been made on my application and that l will be contacted by VAC within 10 working days but when l tracked up till this moment the status still shows with the DMC.Does this specify that l have been granted the visa cos l never received any NSF or contacted before l sentnthe paid mail on the 11th of Jan.
I did Biometric on the 21st Dec 2021 at Ikeja tls and l have been reading on this forum people saying the response to their paid mail also indicated decision had been made on their application and they eventually went to pick up their visa.
Does this mail indicate one has been granted Visa?
Re: Uk Paid Mail by adeniyiboyo: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=adeniyiboyo post=109383806]I sent a paid mail to the UKVI and the reply was generic as such that a decision has been made on my application and that l will be contacted by VAC within 10 working days but when l tracked up till this moment the status still shows with the DMC.Does this specify that l have been granted the visa cos l never received any NSF or contacted before l sentnthe paid mail on the 11th of Jan.
I did Biometric on the 21st Dec 2021 at Ikeja tls and l have been reading on this forum people saying the response to their paid mail also indicated decision had been made on their application and they eventually went to pick up their visa.
Does this mail indicate one has been granted Visa?
Help a brother please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Paid Mail by reeaal1: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you did not receive any NSF mail till decision was made on your application. It could only mean one thing, your visa has been granted[quote author=adeniyiboyo post=109387520][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Paid Mail by ddee20150: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2022
From most people's experience, it means it has been approved.

Pls how long did it take for them to reply?
Re: Uk Paid Mail by adeniyiboyo: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2022
ddee20150:
From most people's experience, it means it has been approved.

Pls how long did it take for them to reply?

I got the reply same day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scenic Landing At Bayelsa International Airport: Pictures / Pictures Of 25 Pieces For $80.99 Agbalumo That I Ordered In USA / Visitor Or Student Visa To Netherlands??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.