Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? (10228 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / The Miracle You Will Never Forget / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Anigreat: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2022
So so many, that time will not permit me to list it all
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Exceed15: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Gift of Life

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by TimmyTen(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Financial breakthrough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Nitoriolohun1: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
SALVATION !!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2022
My family!❤️
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by rastaLivity: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
Changing my waec physics result, I prayed and asked Him to do it. And He answered my faith

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Buffalo2(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
A car, on the the very last day of 2019. The fellow just called and asked me to meet him downtown and on getting there, he took me to a car stand and asked me to make my choice. Within 15 minutes the transaction was over and I got the car of my choice. Praise The Lord.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by InvertedHammer: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.
/
When you insult God/Allah, world people will kill for him.

When you oppress world people, they pray that the same God/Allah they fight for to come and fight for them.

I don't understand it.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Yomzy08: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
There was a time I have pain in my scrotum this pain was so much that I can barely walk 20meters distance without sitting down at some point to rest before I continue and I always pray for it to be healed after taken a lot of antibiotics still no changes I went for scan they didn't see anything I leave with this pain for years even the doctor told me I should get married ontime coz it may affect mh sperms productivity and this was 2015 and all I do is only pray and I didn't take any more drugs again, well Glory be to God almighty the pain healed permanently early 2019, and I got married last year and my wife will soon give birth. Help me give glory to God.

29 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by chocboi78(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
If being alive can count
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by mayorall(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
I receive his miracle every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Sunmolar(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2022
This year. I went to mountain to pray. I opened Roman 8... While reading something told me to look at my side where I was seating...behold a snake almost making attempt on me. As I stretched my hands to stand up it fled & turn back . praise God.

I thank God I have received many unexpected break throughs from God through the thick & thin of last year. I got a call for a job December last year,worked for two weeks...paid full salary. Prayer works wonders when you wait patiently for God.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Mykemore(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2022
The biggest miracle I have ever received from God is being ALIVE.Lord am grateful.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by judedwriter(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.

Your breath is in His hands.... Why deny your creator undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by TooMuchStuff: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Escape from accident
Survived food poisoning
Angelic intervention when I battle a juju man
Getting Kidnappers to abandon our bus only in okpella

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by aremuforlife(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Crossing through Mediterranean with my family in 2017

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.
the universe is just too complicated to exist without a creator. The food you eat, the phone you use, the cloth you wear....name it, all have a designer, fabricator or if you'll, creator. How much more this complex universe. Whether he's the Christian God, the Buddhist God or any other, I don't really know. But as a Christian I blv he exists.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Sunmolar(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Mykemore:
The biggest miracle I have ever received from God is being ALIVE.Lord am grateful.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Fashionista01(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2022
God is good to me and my family. may his name be praise.

The greatest gift is the gift of life and good health.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Sheunma: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
franciskaine:
the universe is just too complicated to exist without a creator. The food you eat, the phone you use, the cloth you wear....name it, all have a designer, fabricator or if you'll, creator. How much more this complex universe. Whether he's the Christian God, the Buddhist God or any other, I don't really know. But as a Christian I blv he exists.
Then who's the designer , fabricator or if you will, creator of God?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Mbbscentric(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
My wife just gave me a beautiful baby girl two days ago after 3 years of being married. My joy knows no bond right now.

Congratulations sir!
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Grandkay21(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2022
My father's burial 2018 ,two weeks to my father's burial nothing is yet ready , my mom don't sleep at night ,her friends has started spread news of her problem, I came back from my base one week to the burial , I said to God may your will be done, then my sister husband called me and said give me the list I will take care of it , my mom secondary school friend who she has lost contact with saw a post on FB and send money from USA 100k, and the priests that my dad help in his good wealthy old days flow from lagos and for the burial , a total of 5 priests, it was so colourful and people began to suspect me , especially my Uncles who declined to help me with my father's funerals, the never asked me how am preparing for the burial untill we pulled the hit and it became talk of the town ,

16 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by onunwa21(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Miracle!! I'm alive to reply this Post!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Temidayo9(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Sleeping and waking everyday

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Sheunma:
Then who's the designer , fabricator or if you will, creator of God?
God himself created himself. And that's the part beyond human knowledge. Humans can only know what their brain is designed to know.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by yusluvad(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Can't count.
Can't recollect.
Can't even remember lots of His miracles in my life.

He's been so faithful. Thank you Abba Father... smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Babaken(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Everyday is a miracle.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by lolu2019: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Almost had an accident when I was small with my little sister. And God hands came from nowhere to lift us to the other side of the road.it is something that I can never forget.primary school days.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Sheunma: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2022
franciskaine:
God himself created himself. And that's the part beyond human knowledge. Humans can only know what their brain is designed to know.
Then maybe the universe created itself too. And that's the part beyond god's knowledge. Gods can only know what their brains is designed to know. Gods could also have been created to think that they were not created.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by CALEB1590(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2022
On 21st october 2020, i survived endsars wahala. I left my place of work to go get food, by the time i got bk hoodlums have already taken over. Two of my colleagues were severely injured when they were escaping death.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Youngminister(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

He does nothing.
But it works
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Legitng1v: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
God as done may thing that I can't even explain recently God delivered me from evil hands and he delivered me from the wrongful path I had been walking through he also show me the rightful path to follow am so grateful I know God he is a saviour ( psalm 14.1) Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good [color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Celebrates His 82nd Birthday / the sonoflucifer is dead... / What Are The Reasons You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.