Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? (10195 Views)

Woman Shares Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Acts 'Holy' / The Miracle You Will Never Forget / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Hello

whenever i recall that very traged day i was to write my physics xternal exams i all ways thank jahh...

2days before that paper,..i lost my dad.,and i was like mhen am i even going to sit for that paper??..

But i just gauged up,took my bath that morning went to school like nothing happend,when i knw fully well that am not prepared...anyways we sat in the hall and i was given my question paper and to GOD who made me,80% of the question wer calculations which i didnt prepare 4...

I prayed and did the little i know and i submitted...3mnths leta our resulths whr out and i had a CREDIT in physic..uptill today am still thanking GOD for his grace...

Share your experiences if you have any.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Lawlab251: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2022
He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:
Hello fiffu
whenever i recall that very traged day i was to write my physics xternal exams i all ways thank jahh...
2days before that paper,..i lost my dad.,and i was like mhen am i even going to sit for that paper??..
but i just gauged up,took my bath that morning went to school like nothing happend,when i knw fully well that am not prepared...anyways we sat in the hall and i was given my question paper and to GOD who made me,80% of the question wer calculations which i didnt prepare 4...
i prayed and did the little i know and i submitted...3mnths leta our resulths whr out and i had a CREDIT in physic..uptill today am still thanking GOD for his grace...

share your xperiences if u have any

Is this how you write?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

He's just an imaginary being that exists in people's heads.

He does nothing.

Hahaha are u sure?? maybe you are just too lucky to have an easy going life

38 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this how you write?
Not really, maybe its because am using a button phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

Hahaha
are u sure??
maybe you are just too lucky to have an easy going life

People look for him because their lives aren't easy?

Has he made anyone's life easier?

5 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

Not really,
maybe its because am using a button phone

Oh, I understand now.

It can be difficult writing extensively with button phone.

Can you go through it again and make the necessary corrections.

Some people may find it difficult and may not bother to read.

What's hello fiffu?

31 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

People look for him because their lives aren't easy?

Has he made anyone's life easier?

When life seems to be easy without christ,some might not see any reason knowing him..thinking there have it all

9 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh, I understand now.
Glad u do sir!
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

Glad u do sir!

I'm female though. grin
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh, I understand now.

Can you go through it again and make the necessary corrections.

Some people may find it difficult and may not bother to read.
What's hello fiffu?
Sorry it means.hello people. i don't think i can o.,maybe late at night sir
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

I'm female though. grin
hahaha am laughing in my bed right now...am sorry ma'm
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

When life seems to be easy without christ,some might not see any reason knowing him..thinking there have it all

What about those who ' know ' Christ and their lives are still difficult and hellish?

Don't bother answering so we don't derail your thread.

Have a nice day?

13 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

What about those who ' know ' Christ and their lives are still difficult and hellish?

Don't bother answering so we don't derail your thread.

Have a nice day?

There are not in the right hustle...

enjoy the rest of the day bruh

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

There are not in the right hustle...

enjoy the rest of the day bruh

So people that know Christ hustle just like people that don't know him? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

So people that know Christ hustle just like people that don't know him? grin

hahaha..
manner go fall from heaven??
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by doggedfighter(f): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

hahaha..
manner go fall from heaven??

Knowing him is very useless then.

I better face my hustle rather than knowing anyone,abeg. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Knowing him is very useless then.

I better face my hustle rather than knowing anyone,abeg. grin
sail your boat bru

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
OsilaGama:

Glad u do sir!
I also thought she was a male too not until she told me.
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Modecaih: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2022
I am a bundle of testimony,,,I remember one day as I was walking on the road a bike was coming from by back I didn't be know because the bike man was following the wrong way,, it hit me and to God be the glory I survived,, without any pain or injury.what killed many could not kill me up till now am still standing and walking about,,,,To be GOD alone be the glory,,Amen

33 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by OsilaGama(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Modecaih:
I am a bundle of testimony,,,I remember one day as I was walking on the road a bike was coming from by back I didn't be know because the bike man was following the wrong way,, it hit me and to God be the glory I survived,, without any pain or injury.what killed many could not kill me up till now am still standing and walking about,,,,To be GOD alone be the glory,,Amen

wow..thats a big one.
We Give God All The Glory

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by headSmasher: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2022
My wife just gave me a beautiful baby girl two days ago after 3 years of being married. My joy knows no bond right now.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Rayjnr: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
being alive and breathing in good health
Alhamdulillah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by carterguccy(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
I heard them sing to my ears from Heaven!!!

JUNE 23!!!

God do exist Fellas!!
They laid my bed for me in mid-night while I was all alone in my room by myself at exactly 1am!!!

Used my Pillow to write V!!!

Sand disappeared in front of me and the rest formed Triangle!!

This was how it all started.... God pls I'm still a dinner but give me the Grace and Power to be able to share this Testimonies of mine to the Whole World Wide! Cuz have seen alot!

God bless yall!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by Isokoboy(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Had a dream that I was involved in a bloody accident, few days later I narrowly escaped one... Funny thing is that the colour of the truck was the same with the one in my dream.

23 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by razzydoo(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Jah told you, in his own words, I'll see you through...
Re: What's The Biggest Miracle You Ever Received From GOD? by fineboynl(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Heal from sickness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Seek Spiritual Remedy To Most Of Their Problems? / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.