Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu (19578 Views)

2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Prince001(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most popular Nigerian dead or alive today. With all these negative (and atimes positive) unnecessary propaganda, you have successfully drawn many of us who are indeferent to him. There must be something about this man that makes people to be so found of him, be it negative or positive. This is exactly what played in USA when Trump declared his presidential ambition and we all know how it ended.

Yea there are = Corruption and heartless behaviour!!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by JayPeeOham: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Incase y'all don't know!!! Let me tell you

TINUBU is the SOUTH WESTERN version of NORTHERN BUHARI[color=#990000][/color]

So choose your destiny wisely undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Yesboss0009: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't trust tinubu mind you I be Yoruba. I prefer osibanjo
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Martins9756: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
It is no longer news that a one time Governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) party has declared his intention to run for for the office of the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I would be highlighting coherent reasons why my fellow Northern youths in particular and the entire Nigerian youths MUST NOT support his ambition towards becoming the President.

1. AGE FACTOR
One issue among numerous others shrouded in mystery about the person of Tinubu is his age, some quarters mention him being born in March, 1942 (79 years of age as at today) and other quarters mention March, 1952 (69 years of age as at today) but regardless of either, we will agree that he is already old and with the current situation of the country, we have experimented with the 70years and above cadre and it did not improve anything, we need a capable young man who can handle the affairs of this nation not a mam who's own age is a mystery to himself. If a man cannot clearly come out and clear the air on a simple issue as age, then how do we trust such person to carry on the affairs of our nation sincerely. so I ask, what is your age Sir?

2. QUALIFICATION
This is the most important factor that should be considered when electing a leader and in this case the leader of the most populous black nation on earth. It is time we consider a technocrat to run the affairs of this nation which Tinubu is not. A man whose only role in leadership was when he held the elective post of Lagos state governor cannot be trusted with running the affairs of the entire country because even a blind man can rule Lagos state with the huge revenues it generates since time immemorial.

3. GODFATHERISM
It is an open secret that Tinubu is seen as a godfather by lots of people in his domain. It is a widely known fact that godfatherism causes more harm than good in a society. Godfatherism is responsible for distorting the effective functioning and running of the affairs of any society due to unchecked influence of certain individuals as we can clearly see even in this current dispensation. Godfatherism is an evil building block for corruption, bad governance, political instability, retrogression, underdevelopment, mediocrity and perpetual poverty of the people and so we must not vote in a man who's very own ways are entrenched in the ideas of godfatherism.

4. SOURCE OF WEALTH AND ALLEDGED CORRUPTION
Tinubu is alleged to be one of the wealthiest individual in the country as seen on election eve in 2019 when bullion vans were spotted at his residence allegedly conveying undisclosed amount of cash, which begs for an honest answer to the question, How did he become so wealthy? In the words of an APC chieftain and a former Minister of State for Works, Dayo Adeyeye -Tinubu is “corruption-personified”– Nigerian Minister, the full article can be accessed online
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html
so clearly, we would all agree that such a man is not fit to lead nor rule us.

5. HEALTH
We cannot afford to elect a person with undisclosed health issues who can barely even walk let alone carry out the rigorous function of the Office of the President.

6. DISDAIN FOR YOUTHS
Tinubu does not care about we youths, we saw this during the #EndSARS protest were he clearly was only concerned with his business and wealth and not about issues worrying the youths, and also during the twitter ban when he was also silent when he knows that twitter is a platform when numerous youth earn a living doing business there. With the rate of youths unemployed, it will be foolish to support a man who does not care about us and our welfares. We need a leader who can guarantee us an enabling environment to grow our ideas and work comfortably.

With all this, it is high time we elect a leader regardless of tribe, religion or region, we cannot with our own hands move from fry pan to fire, another eight years is coming, we should make it right. Samarin Arewa mu farka daga bacin nan, mu zaba wanda zai mana aiki, wanda zai cire mu daga yanayin da muke ciki.

ProudBornoBoy writes from Maiduguri, Borno State.
Twitter @ProudBornoBoy
proudbornoboy@gmail.com
If you claimed to be a northerner we know why majority of you guys didn't want Tinubu for president, number one reason is that you know you can not cage him like Jonathan or others, number two reason, you know his record will beat your past predecessor from the north, and number three, that the Tinubu government will make every Nigerian men and women to have self belonging as a citizens not one side of the country to claimed ownership of Nigeria, I can go on and on, but let me tell you Nigeria are wise now, why can't you guys come up with this when Buhari came to context election, its high time people that have myopic thinking in the north to come to their senses that, you can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool them all the time, Tinubu is more capable than put together all the politician in Nigeria, and let me tell you, the way I figure this 2023 election, this election we determine if Nigeria want to become one or not, nobody want to be a slave forever in this country, enough of northerner manipulation, ON TINUBU MANDATE WE SHALL STAND

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
#NoTinubu

Some of you saying I’m Igbo, go throught my profile, I’m a fully blooded Borno boy, a full time resident of Maiduguri. If you like insult me till the world ends, it is my opinion, and I have voiced it.

P.S: I am not a supporter of this present administration nor a PDP member.

Dont mind the fools tinibu have obviously mortgaged all their destinies am yet to even see any reasonable yoruba person come out to support tinibu's presidential ambition yet the clowns still wants igbos and other ethnic groups to support him.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Akangbedfacts: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
[You are the most useless youth I have ever come across. What are the reasonable points you have made now?quote author=ProudBornoBoy post=109386550]It is no longer news that a one time Governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) party has declared his intention to run for for the office of the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I would be highlighting coherent reasons why my fellow Northern youths in particular and the entire Nigerian youths MUST NOT support his ambition towards becoming the President.

1. AGE FACTOR
One issue among numerous others shrouded in mystery about the person of Tinubu is his age, some quarters mention him being born in March, 1942 (79 years of age as at today) and other quarters mention March, 1952 (69 years of age as at today) but regardless of either, we will agree that he is already old and with the current situation of the country, we have experimented with the 70years and above cadre and it did not improve anything, we need a capable young man who can handle the affairs of this nation not a mam who's own age is a mystery to himself. If a man cannot clearly come out and clear the air on a simple issue as age, then how do we trust such person to carry on the affairs of our nation sincerely. so I ask, what is your age Sir?

2. QUALIFICATION
This is the most important factor that should be considered when electing a leader and in this case the leader of the most populous black nation on earth. It is time we consider a technocrat to run the affairs of this nation which Tinubu is not. A man whose only role in leadership was when he held the elective post of Lagos state governor cannot be trusted with running the affairs of the entire country because even a blind man can rule Lagos state with the huge revenues it generates since time immemorial.

3. GODFATHERISM
It is an open secret that Tinubu is seen as a godfather by lots of people in his domain. It is a widely known fact that godfatherism causes more harm than good in a society. Godfatherism is responsible for distorting the effective functioning and running of the affairs of any society due to unchecked influence of certain individuals as we can clearly see even in this current dispensation. Godfatherism is an evil building block for corruption, bad governance, political instability, retrogression, underdevelopment, mediocrity and perpetual poverty of the people and so we must not vote in a man who's very own ways are entrenched in the ideas of godfatherism.

Tinubu is alleged to be one of the wealthiest individual in the country as seen on election eve in 2019 when bullion vans were spotted at his residence allegedly conveying undisclosed amount of cash, which begs for an honest answer to the question, How did he become so wealthy? In the words of an APC chieftain and a former Minister of State for Works, Dayo Adeyeye -Tinubu is “corruption-personified”– Nigerian Minister, the full article can be accessed online
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html

5. HEALTH
We cannot afford to elect a person with undisclosed health issues who can barely even walk let alone carry out the rigorous function of the Office of the President.

6. DISDAIN FOR YOUTHS
Tinubu does not care about we youths, we saw this during the #EndSARS protest were he clearly was only concerned with his business and wealth and not about issues worrying the youths, and also during the twitter ban when he was also silent when he knows that twitter is a platform when numerous youth earn a living doing business there. With the rate of youths unemployed, it will be foolish to support a man who does not care about us and our welfares. We need a leader who can guarantee us an enabling environment to grow our ideas and work comfortably.

With all this, it is high time we elect a leader regardless of tribe, religion or region, we cannot with our own hands move from fry pan to fire, another eight years is coming, we should make it right. Samarin Arewa mu farka daga bacin nan, mu zaba wanda zai mana aiki, wanda zai cire mu daga yanayin da muke ciki.

Twitter @ProudBornoBoy
proudbornoboy@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by PAtoGCFR2034: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109393870:
More than 100 Tinubu threads since he came out to declare. Wow cheesy

We came across some online touts, bullies, uncultured elements and nonentities that have kept a blind eye for our support for Our Amiable and Darling STARBOY along with his vice for the past 2 years.
We have posted our love for these 2 great men here for the last 2 years with over 200 posts on topics related to them, but they never commented, commended or said anything about it.
They never supported them along with us,
We still have just 7 members that were happy that we have such a good combo, just 7 members!!

But for the past 72 hours hours that Jagaban declared his intention, while we still wait for STARBOY's move,

We saw many of these street urchins, frustrated losers in life, internet bullies, hypocrites and never-do-well have been flooding our mentions again, saying 'I thought you guys @MANNA were supporting Starboy and Zulum' , don't you like them anymore?
Seems you are now getting close to Tinubu'
(We wonder what their parent's business is with who we support politically!)

But they won't have a problem if we come out to support their demi-god Atiku or their Obituary etc.
Then, we gonna be best of friends to them.
God forbid!

This is just a heads-up, if anyone of you is castigating any member here for supporting who they wanted in power and you are mad that not everyone is in support of your looters, criminals and thieves y'all wanted in power,
You will all be unfortunate if you come into our mentions with bs, (as long as we don't disturb or castigate you, as long as we don't jump on your mentions chasing clout ), for the evil looters you support.
This is just an advice.
Do your thing and let us do our thing.
Again, if you children of hate, frustrations and perdition don't want to be very unfortunate in life,
Stay off our mention.
We have well over several thousands of mentions this year alone!

Posterity will judge us all.

Since Jagaban declared, Igbos cannibalistic swines have come out with more vicious bile and hatred towards sane, honest and hardworking members on Nairaland.
Their pains have increased seriously.
If you don't learn how to dey your lane and support
yout thieves 8n misery and let others support their candidate also. Make e no better for all of una cannibalistic brainwashed swines quoting good members here, cos they refused to support the criminals and thieves y'all support.

Quoted for posterity sake!
Thanks for the heads-up.
Thanks for replying the kid on our behalf.
We are Simply WE!

We Rise!

Lol I don't usually reply to your trashy posts but this frustrated rant is especially hilarious.
You're already the unfortunate one without realizing it. You have put yourself in a position, like a cornered rat, where you feel you have to resort to curses/intimidation to avoid getting replies on an internet forum. The fact that you even think you can successfully intimidate anonymous individuals online (Nigerians for that matter) reveals your quality of reasoning. Your words carry no weight. Stay off the internet if you don't want replies.

People who reason like you will think you make sense and they will praise you which is okay, but also some people will think you sound exceptionally stupid and they will castigate you and that's okay too. Deal with it. That's life. Typical Nigerian politician doesn't want to hear criticism and some of you start exhibiting those traits even without holding any office or political power.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by futurerex: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
adekolaelect:
[s]how will this pix bring Popularity for your favourite candidates? This was how you poeple made unnecessary popularities for Bubu then in the name of hatred.when will you wise up ? Bcs stupidity will make you repeating doing things in old ways and expect new result[/s].
Are price of things in south-waste far cheaper than other part of the country What about insecurity, is south-waste in thesame mess as other parts of the country

Mr wise decision maker,face your lord and personal saviour Tinubu, the the Lagos landlord and let me be.

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by ElValiente(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nornunnewi boy. You're sighted. wink
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by DemMannaScam: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Almajiri awusa slaves shall continually dwell in the most backward region in the zoo

The Fulani conquest is responsible

Fulani janjaweeed na una mate?

HacheNoire:

Trust me!

You are hungry!

You could have never composed the gibberish you put up there on a full stomach
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by OderaOdesigo: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
It is no longer news that a one time Governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) party has declared his intention to run for for the office of the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I would be highlighting coherent reasons why my fellow Northern youths in particular and the entire Nigerian youths MUST NOT support his ambition towards becoming the President.

1. AGE FACTOR

2. QUALIFICATION

3. GODFATHERISM

5. HEALTH

6. DISDAIN FOR YOUTHS

Twitter @ProudBornoBoy
proudbornoboy@gmail.com

All these idiotic nameless, faceless goons enabled by the leadership of Naiaraland to promote its pro-PDP Mans anti-Tinubu agenda.

Shame on you all.

You question his health because he sustained a knee injury and went abroad for surgery and physiotherapy.

Nairaland is shameless.

By the way, see this picture of Davido on crutches over a year back. He also underwent medical treatment. How come you are not saying he should retire from music just for being on crutches at a short point in his life?

You are all shameless.

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Naijadaily: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu is a cancer to this nation.
He is a selfish man.
A greedy man.
A killer.
The father of corruption.
A man who cannot defend his people cannot defend any other person.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Slynation(m): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Donkenny511:
2. Qualification: even a blind man can rule Lagos state at the bolded. That is what you guys said about Barcelona from 2006-2015, that even a mad man can coach Barca and still win trophy.

But now Barca has to go find Xavi after so many coaches tried and fail.

Tinubu is qualified educationally and he is full of experience because apart from being a one time Governor he's been part of the government till date.

Jagaban 2023
This country will never get better if we keep electing same recycled old gags whose experience you talked about are already obsolete to this present jet age...!! Even if they pay you money to talk and promote rubbish, apply sense!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Slynation(m): 1:34am On Jan 16, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

All these idiotic nameless, faceless goons enabled by the leadership of Naiaraland to promote its pro-PDP Mans anti-Tinubu agenda.

Shame on you all.

You question his health because he sustained a knee injury and went abroad for surgery and physiotherapy.

Nairaland is shameless.

By the way, see this picture of Davido on crutches over a year back. He also underwent medical treatment. How come you are not saying he should retire from music just for being on crutches at a short point in his life?

You are all shameless.
you should bury your head in shame for comparing a young vibrant Davido with an ancestor like Tinubu...!! Your analysis is even way below something that even made any sense...!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by blackpanda: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2022
Brendaniel:

when elders and chiefs are doing selection of kings, it goes sometimes with the number of the votes from the elders and chiefs accorded to a respective candidate, so here you have it, is that not an election...

No sir. It is not.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2022
futurerex:
Are price of things in south-waste far cheaper than other part of the country What about insecurity, is south-waste in thesame mess as other parts of the country

Mr wise decision maker,face your lord and personal saviour Tinubu, the the Lagos landlord and let me be.
South west can never be in the same mess of insecurity like other region bcs we embrace peace ,we are not Ethnic and religious bigot like you other regions. It is a mess on yourselves to expect Tinubu or Buhari to come and provide peace which you failed to provide for yourselves in your regions. Many of you are making noise of Tinubu as if he is the Genesis of you r problems in Nigeria. Your style will always fail bcs it had never favour you before.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Victorclean1: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2022
mapet:

Most intelligent tribe in Nigeria... nonsense bragging that earned you what politically? How Ojukwu's (as presidential candidate) APGA lost in the South East needs to be studied in Havard

There was no election in SE. Obasanjo rigged all the election in SE and even in the north. Don't allow foolishness to blind your sense of reasoning.

So cos ojukwu loss , you have to package thiefnubuuu a dead wood to come and rule us"""" hahahaha""""". Funny enough even Babang!da is speaking against him indirectly.

I pity the sheeps(Afunjaaaa)
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by futurerex: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2022
adekolaelect:
South west can never be in the same mess of insecurity like other region bcs we embrace peace ,we are not Ethnic and religious bigot like you other regions. It is a mess on yourselves to expect Tinubu or Buhari to come and provide peace which you failed to provide for yourselves in your regions. Many of you are making noise of Tinubu as if he is the Genesis of you r problems in Nigeria. Your style will always fail bcs it had never favour you before.
Your region are known for cowardice, that's why they're surrendering their ancestra land to strangers conquerors in the name of peace.

I don't have time for you & your hopeless Tinubu.

Goodbye!

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Donkenny511(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2022
That is my choice. Choose yours.
Slynation:

This country will never get better if we keep electing same recycled old gags whose experience you talked about are already obsolete to this present jet age...!! Even if they pay you money to talk and promote rubbish, apply sense!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Oga eat shit
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by hanymasahun: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu made himself a king maker, and king makers don't become kings...
King maker become king in Ibadan � so omi
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by hanymasahun: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
The message must be from borno. Tinubu is far better than all Northern Governor combine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPMAN Protests Exclusion From Fuel Distribution By NNPCL / Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu / Residents Scoop Fuel As Tanker Crashes Along Lagos-ibadan Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.