Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu (19573 Views)

2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Honestly Tinubu's presidential ambition get K-leg.
Even the gods have rejected somebody like him that have questionable origin,DOB and academic qualification.
Nigeria no be Lagos abeg.
U know he presented 'nepa' certificate just like buhari to contest for governor of Lagos back then.
Walahi,ur village people don rent room and parlor for ur head

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109393870:
More than 100 Tinubu threads since he came out to declare. Wow cheesy

We came across some online touts, bullies, uncultured elements and nonentities that have kept a blind eye for our support for Our Amiable and Darling STARBOY along with his vice for the past 2 years.
We have posted our love for these 2 great men here for the last 2 years with over 200 posts on topics related to them, but they never commented, commended or said anything about it.
They never supported them along with us,
We still have just 7 members that were happy that we have such a good combo, just 7 members!!

But for the past 72 hours hours that Jagaban declared his intention, while we still wait for STARBOY's move,

We saw many of these street urchins, frustrated losers in life, internet bullies, hypocrites and never-do-well have been flooding our mentions again, saying 'I thought you guys @MANNA were supporting Starboy and Zulum' , don't you like them anymore?
Seems you are now getting close to Tinubu'
(We wonder what their parent's business is with who we support politically!)

But they won't have a problem if we come out to support their demi-god Atiku or their Obituary etc.
Then, we gonna be best of friends to them.
God forbid!

This is just a heads-up, if anyone of you is castigating any member here for supporting who they wanted in power and you are mad that not everyone is in support of your looters, criminals and thieves y'all wanted in power,
You will all be unfortunate if you come into our mentions with bs, (as long as we don't disturb or castigate you, as long as we don't jump on your mentions chasing clout ), for the evil looters you support.
This is just an advice.
Do your thing and let us do our thing.
Again, if you children of hate, frustrations and perdition don't want to be very unfortunate in life,
Stay off our mention.
We have well over several thousands of mentions this year alone!

Posterity will judge us all.

Quoted for posterity sake!
Thanks for the heads-up.
Thanks for replying the kid on our behalf.
We are Simply WE!

We Rise!

it seems your blessed with supporting bad leaders you this fellow and all the characteristics you mentioned above can be found in your real name
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Igbos can never become president of this country.its not a curse,it's a guarantee.
U Igbos need to apologies to the north for the first wreckage u caused to our dear country by shedding the first blood of our fallen leaders.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by mrkia(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=blackpanda post=109393854][s][/s]

Bullshit

Why are igbos so scared of Tinubu
And they will now be lieing they are writing from Maiduguri grin cheesy
Like theres any local govt called Maiduguri in Enugu undecided[/quote

E tire person smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

U reason like an slowpoke
Go and ask Peter obi and atiku if they are academically qualified by presenting their certificates

Please, don't be stupid!

If you can't answer a simple question, then why mention me?!! What warranted such insults??! On what grounds exactly?!!

I have no business nor loyalty to any Nigerian politician! If you are loyal to Tinubu, how is that my headache??!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I am not cursing anybody here o.
Am just stating the obvious.na who it may concern na I'm be the thing.
In our younger days,we must have dreamt of becoming something or someone in life,and worked towards achieving our goals of achieving it.no matter how long it must have taken us,we do keep ourselves motivated and keep in believing and putting all the resources we need to achieve our goals.
There is no crime in dreaming and aspiring as have been told several times in my life and no one has the right to tell me who I can be or can not be.
If we do believe this and have our own little dreams and want to succeed in it,then we have no right to stop another man.
Person wey wan stop another man's dream sef no go succeed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Gigadot1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Picture of the month

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, don't be stupid!

If you can't answer a simple question, then why mention me?!! What warranted such insults??! On what grounds exactly?!!

I have no business nor loyalty to any Nigerian politician! If you are loyal to Tinubu, how is that my headache??!
U're asking a stupid and senseless question akin to a 5 year old.
Reason man,this is not rocket science.u use nairaland more than u use ur brain

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by donhackaz: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
#NoTinubu

Some of you saying I’m Igbo, go throught my profile, I’m a fully blooded Borno boy, a full time resident of Maiduguri. If you like insult me till the world ends, it is my opinion, and I have voiced it.

But all these stories wey u write, you no write am during 2019 election for buhari....

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Shikini: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Supported
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by NaMe4: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
#NoTinubu

Some of you saying I’m Igbo, go throught my profile, I’m a fully blooded Borno boy, a full time resident of Maiduguri. If you like insult me till the world ends, it is my opinion, and I have voiced it.

Allow the urchins. Eyes go soon clear.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by obidr(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Klchnjoku:
Osinbajo is far better than Tinubu anytime anyday..

From Tinubu's body language and words in the past few days, he feels becoming president of Nigeria is his family's inheritance.

A wise man/elder state man will step down for a more popular young and promising blood like Osinbajo or Adesina but no his greed and thirst for power won't let him see beyond that.

Apparently Tinubu just like Atiku and other politicians don't have the goodwill of Nigeria at heart they are only after their own ambitions.

But eventually at the polls if I'm to pick between Tinubu and Atiku or any other northerner at the polls, with no iota of doubt I will rather vote for Tinubu than vote for another Northerner.

Only a foolish southerner will vote for another Northerner for another 8 years with the misrule we saw under Bubu.

As for SE.. if we are being realistic with ourselves a South Easterner cannot rule Nigeria in like a decade or two. Why?

1. Because the easterners have created a lot of enemies for themselves

2. Because the easterners are always so quick to make themselves victims and shout marginalization.

And as far as I'm concerned there has never being a time any of the three majority tribes in Nigeria was marginalized.

The only tribes in the country that should be shouting marginalization are the minority tribes.

You are not from South East, so stop impersonating us. And if it comes down to voting between North and South West, we igbos will vote North. You can not talk of justice and only mean it halfway. If you think that the North should not contest after 8 years, then it is only necessary that the South west sits this one out for either South South to have another 4 years or South East to have their first shot of Presiddncy. Anyone who does not agree to this, should not complain about the Northerners contesting and ruling for the next 16 years....

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by sakssey23: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From Borno?? Same Borno ravaged by Boko Haram?

All you typed up there are the usual beer parlour discussions elevated to social media lies by PDP, IPOB terrorists, bitter bigoted tribesmen, spoilers (hoping that APC is naive enough to square a PYO against a tactical HE Atiku or choose a candidate from SE where APC is weak so APC can lose),naysayers and scaremongers.

Thank God you never mentioned incompetence. Thank God you never doubted the competence of Asiwaju Tinubu. Since 2023 will be about competence, then Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and most qualified to lead Nigeria.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless Nigeria forever.

My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You are not even serious at all. Likewise those who liked your messages. Nigerian youths una must to hear word this time around.

We still one #End SARS # End TInubu Campaign #

Nigerians and voting � �‍♀️ Evil leaders be like 5 and 6...
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Ojiofor: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

U know he presented 'nepa' certificate just like buhari to contest for governor of Lagos back then.
Walahi,ur village people don rent room and parlor for ur head

Na so we go look into that certificate of his critically this time cos everything about Tinubu is fake.
Fake parentage fake origin fake date of birth fake names why his cert go come be original?
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Thebest12(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
From Borno?? Same Borno ravaged by Boko Haram?

All you typed up there are the usual beer parlour discussions elevated to social media lies by PDP, IPOB terrorists, bitter bigoted tribesmen, spoilers (hoping that APC is naive enough to square a PYO against a tactical HE Atiku or choose a candidate from SE where APC is weak so APC can lose),naysayers and scaremongers.
Futuristic mumuristic

Thank God you never mentioned incompetence. Thank God you never doubted the competence of Asiwaju Tinubu. Since 2023 will be about competence, then Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and most qualified to lead Nigeria.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
donhackaz:

But all these stories wey u write, you no write am during 2019 election for buhari....

So we should continue making same mistake over and over again.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Na so we go look into that certificate of his critically this time cos everything about Tinubu is fake.
Fake parentage fake origin fake date of birth fake names why his cert go come be original?
Go and verify atiku,peter obi and other contestants first,so u can come out to confidently ask for tinubu's own.u have to be confident ur house is in order before coming out to ask for tinubu's own
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

U're asking a stupid and senseless question akin to a 5 year old.
Reason man,this is not rocket science.u use nairaland more than u use ur brain

Stupid question akin to a child??!

Pray tell, what question is smart to ask about your god??! Cos, I will never understand this silly over defensiveness and sensitivity!

...And for the last time, keep out the dumb insults. I won't warn you again!!!

Such an elder you are!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by MPESA(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Philistine:

His daughter is 60+, it seems you are generationally dumb. I hate arguing with dumb people.

You don't need to abuse me oga, if you disagree with what I said you bring his daughter evidence and send you the link of his daughter age , except you and your generations want to be unfortunate for your life, idi.ot.... Abi you Sabi Tinubu ni , if not because of peanut or TRIBE,
Mumu qoute me again if Ogun ,Ayaela and Amadioha no kee ,Dunce.... Out all the young smart brains with clean record na Tinubu you see for a population of over 50m Yorubaland indigenous people... Scallyw.g
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by keshconnections: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
All these hatred for the Igbos that get U accuse them for just everything is really crazy
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bullshit

Why are igbos so scared of Tinubu
And they will now be lieing they are writing from Maiduguri grin cheesy
Like theres any local govt called Maiduguri in Enugu undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Philistine(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
MPESA:

You don't need to abuse me oga, if you disagree with what I said you bring his daughter evidence and send you the link of his daughter age , except you and your generations want to be unfortunate for your life, idi.ot.... Abi you Sabi Tinubu ni , if not because of peanut or TRIBE,
Mumu qoute me again if Ogun ,Ayaela and Amadioha no kee ,Dunce....
Typical Nigerian youth with lack of critical thinking. No wonder you guys have a dumb fellow like Buhari as president. Now show us Tinubu's daughter that is 60+
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by donhackaz: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:

So we should continue making same mistake over and over again.
Na now ur eye open
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by gbemishile: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Stupid question akin to a child??!

Pray tell, what question is smart to ask about your god??! Cos, I will never understand this silly over defensiveness and sensitivity!

...And for the last time, keep out the dumb insults. I won't warn you again!!!

Such an elder you are!!!
U're not reasoning right.
U're not reasoning like an adult should.
U wanna cruise with silly questions that do not make sense
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

U're not reasoning right.
U're not reasoning like an adult should.
U wanna cruise with silly questions that do not make sense

Okay... So, you have no answers! You for just talk am since instead of engaging in such childishness.

Next sycophant please!!!
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by kingshaka: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Where were you when bubu became president!?
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by pacespot(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
This guy will worse than Buhari by afar, imagine adding corruption to what we are currently facing in Nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Help2020: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

Go and ask atiku,peter obi,and others the source of their wealth.
Come and post it here,then u can now ask the question u're asking now
You can ask me this question when u see me openly supporting this people you mentioned. Now that you're supporting tinubu tell me his source of wealth.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by shinealight(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
It is no longer news that a one time Governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) party has declared his intention to run for for the office of the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I would be highlighting coherent reasons why my fellow Northern youths in particular and the entire Nigerian youths MUST NOT support his ambition towards becoming the President.

1. AGE FACTOR
One issue among numerous others shrouded in mystery about the person of Tinubu is his age, some quarters mention him being born in March, 1942 (79 years of age as at today) and other quarters mention March, 1952 (69 years of age as at today) but regardless of either, we will agree that he is already old and with the current situation of the country, we have experimented with the 70years and above cadre and it did not improve anything, we need a capable young man who can handle the affairs of this nation not a mam who's own age is a mystery to himself. If a man cannot clearly come out and clear the air on a simple issue as age, then how do we trust such person to carry on the affairs of our nation sincerely. so I ask, what is your age Sir?

2. QUALIFICATION
This is the most important factor that should be considered when electing a leader and in this case the leader of the most populous black nation on earth. It is time we consider a technocrat to run the affairs of this nation which Tinubu is not. A man whose only role in leadership was when he held the elective post of Lagos state governor cannot be trusted with running the affairs of the entire country because even a blind man can rule Lagos state with the huge revenues it generates since time immemorial.

3. GODFATHERISM
It is an open secret that Tinubu is seen as a godfather by lots of people in his domain. It is a widely known fact that godfatherism causes more harm than good in a society. Godfatherism is responsible for distorting the effective functioning and running of the affairs of any society due to unchecked influence of certain individuals as we can clearly see even in this current dispensation. Godfatherism is an evil building block for corruption, bad governance, political instability, retrogression, underdevelopment, mediocrity and perpetual poverty of the people and so we must not vote in a man who's very own ways are entrenched in the ideas of godfatherism.

4. SOURCE OF WEALTH AND ALLEDGED CORRUPTION
Tinubu is alleged to be one of the wealthiest individual in the country as seen on election eve in 2019 when bullion vans were spotted at his residence allegedly conveying undisclosed amount of cash, which begs for an honest answer to the question, How did he become so wealthy? In the words of an APC chieftain and a former Minister of State for Works, Dayo Adeyeye -Tinubu is “corruption-personified”– Nigerian Minister, the full article can be accessed online
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178114-tinubu-is-corruption-personified-nigerian-minister.html
so clearly, we would all agree that such a man is not fit to lead nor rule us.

5. HEALTH
We cannot afford to elect a person with undisclosed health issues who can barely even walk let alone carry out the rigorous function of the Office of the President.

6. DISDAIN FOR YOUTHS
Tinubu does not care about we youths, we saw this during the #EndSARS protest were he clearly was only concerned with his business and wealth and not about issues worrying the youths, and also during the twitter ban when he was also silent when he knows that twitter is a platform when numerous youth earn a living doing business there. With the rate of youths unemployed, it will be foolish to support a man who does not care about us and our welfares. We need a leader who can guarantee us an enabling environment to grow our ideas and work comfortably.

With all this, it is high time we elect a leader regardless of tribe, religion or region, we cannot with our own hands move from fry pan to fire, another eight years is coming, we should make it right. Samarin Arewa mu farka daga bacin nan, mu zaba wanda zai mana aiki, wanda zai cire mu daga yanayin da muke ciki.

ProudBornoBoy writes from Maiduguri, Borno State.
Twitter @ProudBornoBoy
proudbornoboy@gmail.com

What requisite qualifications did your principal Buhari possess before he became President in 2015? He did not even show us his School Cert results and he was already over 70 years then……but I guess you were all blind to those facts. More people in the North, young and old, can see the benefits of a Tinubu Presidency even if a handful like you do not. The North should have looked elsewhere for help in 2014/15 when Buhari’ CPC was looking for a party to merge with in order to defeat Jonathan. I guess you guys were blind to the shortcomings of Tinubu and his ACN at that time. You are such an ungrateful lot. Tinubu will still become your President come 2023. You are free to check out of the country if it hurts you so much!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by dokxavi: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
I didn't read your vomitus because that's what it is but who is your candidate? Who should northern youths support? Your father? Is he not old too? Has that made him useless to you?
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by Ojiofor: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
gbemishile:

Go and verify atiku,peter obi and other contestants first,so u can come out to confidently ask for tinubu's own.u have to be confident ur house is in order before coming out to ask for tinubu's own

Obi and Atiku no dey do Oluwale.
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by RodgersAkpafu: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abujason:
kiss kiss kiss
Watch out.
Soon they will call you a Tinubu hater from South-East or an IPOB sympathizer. As far as Tinubu miscreants are concerned anyone against Tinubu presidency must be from Igboland and therefore hater of SW. Eye-opening ceremony for them loading…

You have said it all
I wonder why they think everyone against Tinubu must be an igbo person undecided

That reveals a lot
Re: 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu by RodgersAkpafu: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
shinealight:

What requisite qualifications did your principal Buhari possess before he became President in 2015? He did not even show us his School Cert results and he was already over 70 years then……but I guess you were all blind to those facts. More people in the North, young and old, can see the benefits of a Tinubu Presidency even if a handful like you do not. The North should have looked elsewhere for help in 2014/15 when Buhari’ CPC was looking for a party to merge with in order to defeat Jonathan. I guess you guys were blind to the shortcomings of Tinubu and his ACN at that time. You are such an ungrateful lot. Tinubu will still become your President come 2023. You are free to check out of the country if it hurts you so much!
So the inevitable is yet to be clear to you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire / Tambuwal's Constituency Frustrate his legal case Against IG Of Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.