Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Campus. Morning Workout With The Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Campus. Morning Workout With The Students. (1395 Views)

Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Campus. Morning Workout With The Students. by Kokination: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2022
NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL YENAGOA CAMPUS. MORNING WORKOUT WITH THE STUDENTS.

Students of the Nigerian Law School Yenagoa campus used the Saturday morning workout session to ease the the stress of the program at the Nigerian Law School.

They were seen engaging in different forms of exercise just to take time off from the stress of the weekdays.

They have Saturday and Sundays as their free days although it is worth mentioning that they have to attend group meetings to solve the task for the week ahead.

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-A1rcMq4ak
Re: Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Campus. Morning Workout With The Students. by suffering: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
I will teach my children — in fact they’ll learn from example — the benefits of daily exercise. Nigerians are too fucking lazy for my liking. The students I counted from the thumbnail aren’t up to five out of at least five hundred in total.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Yenagoa Campus. Morning Workout With The Students. by Kokination: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2022
suffering:
I will teach my children — in fact they’ll learn from example — the benefits of daily exercise. Nigerians are too fucking lazy for my liking. The students I counted from the thumbnail aren’t up to five out of at least five hundred in total.

Exercise is underrated

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate In South Africa / 2009/2010 Lautech Merit Admision List Is Out. / Beware:fake Admission At Kwara Poly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.