Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Home Is Collapsing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Home Is Collapsing (1912 Views)

How We can Prevent Buildings From Collapsing / Suspicious Cracks At BSU Main Library Imminent To Collapsing / Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Home Is Collapsing by Adebayokunle(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2022
I need a kind response to this please Nairalanders.. My fiancee graduated from University of Benin, Federal college of Education Akoka Lagos state Degree study centre in 2019. I have been worried about the reasons why her final semester result and certificate has not been issued. Everytime she goes to the affiliated campus for update and clarification about her certificate, they keep telling her to WAIT. this is one of the reason why we haven't conclude on when to do our wedding..I initially planned she option for another institution like polytechnic or uni.. she was really disturbed and I am also disturbed to. Families are asking when she will go for NYSC. I have no idea of what to say.. if this affiliated institution is genuinely ready to issue certificate this year.. I will like to know from whoever knows better than I do about the institution... Your home will not be split in the mighty name of God.. this is 2022.. I planned going to the main Campus at Benin any moment from now... Any body with useful advice please. God bless you. Amen.
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Danjikanbauchi: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Only her or her set ?

Follow her to the school and have one on one talk with her hod.

No fail to update us about your findings. But I know you will be surprise

4 Likes

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Kriss216: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
She's not yet your wife. She's just a girlfriend. Stop stressing yourself over something that is not your business. Allow her sort her school problem by herself and her family. Channel your energy to something productive, please

18 Likes

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Kriss216: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Only her or her set ?

Follow her to the school and have one on one talk with her hod.

No fail to update us about your findings. But I know you will be surprise
One on One discussion with the HOD as per what? Boyfriend?

If I'm the HOD, I'll counsel him on how not to be a SIMPle man by nature and order him out of my office.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Danjikanbauchi: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:

One on One discussion with the HOD as per what? Boyfriend?

If I'm the HOD, I'll counsel him on how not to be a SIMPle man by nature and order him out of my office.
I didn't see any simping to his fiancee.

3 Likes

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by freshkpomo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Adebayokunle:
I

Sorry OP I have to reboot my brain, your topic title was misleading and very different from the post body. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
You mean UNIBEN has a satellite centre in Lagos? I'm hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
You mean UNIBEN has a satellite campus in Lagos? I'm hearing this for the first time.
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by delzbaba(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok you must marry a graduate abi?

1 Like

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Erums(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
E belike na u sponsor this woman ooo... Simping abt to go wrong
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
So you want to marry her or you want to marry her certificate?

You have no problem except the one you created.

If you love her, you'd free her and focus on getting money.

Poverty is very dangerous, more dangerous than Religion by a factor of 2

2 Likes

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Memberclub(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
I thought only state uni have affiliated colleges?
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Kutunban: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Adebayokunle:
I need a kind response to this please Nairalanders.. My fiancee graduated from University of Benin, Federal college of Education Akoka Lagos state Degree study centre in 2019. I have been worried about the reasons why her final semester result and certificate has not been issued. Everytime she goes to the affiliated campus for update and clarification about her certificate, they keep telling her to WAIT. this is one of the reason why we haven't conclude on when to do our wedding..I initially planned she option for another institution like polytechnic or uni.. she was really disturbed and I am also disturbed to. Families are asking when she will go for NYSC. I have no idea of what to say.. if this affiliated institution is genuinely ready to issue certificate this year.. I will like to know from whoever knows better than I do about the institution... Your home will not be split in the mighty name of God.. this is 2022.. I planned going to the main Campus at Benin any moment from now... Any body with useful advice please. God bless you. Amen.

Stop being a nice guy, there is always a saying that "nice guys always lose". You are not married to her yet, guide her and stop stressing over it. Just confront her to tell you the Truth or ignore. I'm married for five years and dated my wife for eight years, during the course of dating I've never been this nice to her, make her responsible and she will respect you. Your worry and concern shows the trait of a simpleton. I'm talking from the place of experience, I'm in my mid forties and I hope you don't see this as being rude too. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your home is falling?

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by carymastory(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kindly visit the Director of Degree Programmes in the college to get the full information. Although, my wife's twin sister finished from same institution that same year has served and got her certificate last November.

1 Like

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by ArticleBeast: 4:05am On Jan 16, 2022
All these young idiots shouting simping everywhere. Even the ones being fed by their parents are now alpha male abi redpiller

1 Like

Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Emmanuel909090: 4:35am On Jan 16, 2022
I am confused here is NYSC a criteria for marriage?

A lot of married women still go for NYSC, so I'm lost here.
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by yuping(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:
She's not yet your wife. She's just a girlfriend. Stop stressing yourself over something that is not your business. Allow her sort her school problem by herself and her family. Channel your energy to something productive, please
Seriously, your are telling him to mind is business, your neighbors are very lucky to have you around them.
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by yuping(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2022
ArticleBeast:
All these young idiots shouting simping everywhere. Even the ones being fed by their parents are now alpha male abi redpiller
honestly, what I see are babies who don't get pussy and are angry about it.
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by arthurwillia(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Adebayokunle:

Lol Nysc is stopping you from getting married?
Lol which kind wahala be this
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by arthurwillia(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
I am confused here is NYSC a criteria for marriage?

A lot of married women still go for NYSC, so I'm lost here.

I’m very loss honestly
He can even get married and use the marriage to draw her close to where he is, meaning she will serve in his state
Omo na wa o
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Richy4(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
People are misusing that word here on Nairaland that will make a sane person question the correct meaning...
Maybe it has a different meaning that we knew not apart from what it was meant to be.. embarassed
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by christejames(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
So if your loving inamorata is not a graduate you won't marry here? undecided cry

What if she possess that attributes that most so called graduates don't possess, not like she didn't see the four walls of tertiary institutions, but she must serve?

Well, I was once in your shoes, in deep folly of wanting to marry or date a medic when I still in school, that archaic and selfish thinking made me jettison beautiful souls that came my way.

Well, I am wiser now, academic qualifications doesn't count when it comes to having a happy home smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Home Is Collapsing by Spherical77(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Better don't listen to all those small small boys crying simp up and down.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin, Ilorin. Nigeria: ADVERTISEMENT OF 2009/2010 PRELIMINARY ST / Kwara State University Post Utme Result Is Out. / UNILORIN: GNS Results Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.