Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? (33738 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Advans(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2022
EngrCHM:

Are you currently using bot to trade?

Radnelac
Which bot are you using presently?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Thogar46: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Here everything depends on your skills and abilities basically. It's kinda easyto find the business which you may open, however the toughest task for you is to determine the niche, and the main here is to have any idea about this niche. Perfect outcome from this situation is to start your business in the sphere which you know, or learnt in the past. I think that you can open a business, nevertheless you should determine the direction of development of your business, calculate all the risks, wigh all the pros and cons and allocate the budget. In this case you will have much more chances to open a business successful ro at least with less expenses.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by osinachijude: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Bros how far kindly share more details on this. Thanks
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Israeldan1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
If you don't know what CV is, then I suggest you stick to the copy copy kind of business, such as POS operator, barbing salon, hair dressing and make up.

Oga u wey no b copy copy Wetin u day do own your own?

Cus people like u na only mouth una day sabi make....
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Israeldan1:

Oga u wey no b copy copy Wetin u day do own your own?

Cus people like u na only mouth una day sabi make....

Like I wrote earlier on this thread, I'm not the kind of person who will say one thing and act contrary. I practice what I preach. Among other things, I own www.vapatrick.com (Virtual assistant agency) and www.patrickokunima.com (CV writing firm). You that is asking, what do you do?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Israeldan1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Like I wrote earlier on this thread, I'm not the kind of person who will say one thing and act contrary. I practice what I preach. Among other things, I own www.vapatrick.com (Virtual assistant agency) and www.patrickokunima.com (CV writing firm). You that is asking, what do you do?

Mr man I’m a blogger below is my site you can click and view my site
I also own pos centers if u like say I day do copy copy too e no concern u.

http://israeldan..com/
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by AIIyIic(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
SamuelLoch:

To make you and others that you share the same silly view with realize how far from great and sustainable ideas you all are, I would mention just one idea. Most likely, the author of the post won't know it - he doesn't even know what "CV" is.

Have you heard of Dropshipping?

Are you into dropshipping boss?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by AIIyIic(f): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
cherryCola:

This particular one needs capital, and is 101% risk free.

I no go lie I get like 5 people for my dm were i
been wan teach crypto, but no time to teach them,
I now feel like a liar or as if I was bragging.
But this one were I wan teach you is pretty simple
so you can drop your Nums let see if I can mine time
for you.
Hello bro.
I'm interested... Please... Don't say no
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2022
HEM(heat electricity machine): for those of you that needs an insight or lectures on how the heat conversion machine to electricity is been created, you can purchase a pdf file which comes with a video of how its been created.

There will be seminers in porthacort (16th of feb 2022. 5pm)
Lagos(30th january 2022. 5pm).

You pay the sum of #2,800(two thousand, eight hundred naira).
For payment and bookings, call 07068101662 or mail us at smithjenifer001@gmail.com.
Note: entries closes on saturday, 22nd january 2022.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by beauty16: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

To start a CV writing business, you only need:

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

NOTE: This is possible if you already have a laptop with internet.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

you are making sense can we communicate
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Radnelacnebinu: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
EngrCHM:

Are you currently using bot to trade?

Yes I am. I can send you the link if you’re interested.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Radnelacnebinu: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Advans:

Radnelac

IP Capital trading bot. It works with MT4 app on your mobile. I can send you the link if interested.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Lemmyo: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get MTN 1GIG for #350
Contact me for your MTN data@:08157575498, 07034568484
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by EngrCHM(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Advans:

Radnelac

None

But to avoid PREMIUM TEARS pls read this review

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/intelligence-prime-capital-review-boris-ceo-ponzi-scheme/
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by sholacsc: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2022
Radnelacnebinu:

IP Capital trading bot. It works with MT4 app on your mobile. I can send you the link if interested.
yes please, I’m interested
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Laurence007: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

To start a CV writing business, you only need:

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

NOTE: This is possible if you already have a laptop with internet.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

The best is for everyone to look within and be a solution to problems around you , be an answer to peoples questions.

No. 2... What are your strength what are your skills a lot of people are making money on YouTube just from talking . That there are 1million comedians on YouTube doesn't mean you won't also shine when it's time. Your skills and strength would make you stand out.
And that everybody successful in Pod business doesn't mean you would also be successful.

I don't know how people are still making it huge from CV business when we are in a technology era . When I have a browsing phone and easy access to Google why would I pay someone else to design my CV

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Laurence007: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
I saw posts like you don't even know what CV Is as if he has committed a crime. Do you know who he is or where he is coming from.
Do you know how many graduates that are not able to operate the computer till this present day as we speak.
Alhaji Mohammed Indimi told a local new media recently during an interview that he has no education, but supervises Masters and PhD holders.
What if I spent all my adulthood learning okirika trade.
Circumstances differ

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2022
Laurence007:

The best is for everyone to look within and be a solution to problems around you , be an answer to peoples questions.

No. 2... What are your strength what are your skills a lot of people are making money on YouTube just from talking . That there are 1million comedians on YouTube doesn't mean you won't also shine when it's time. Your skills and strength would make you stand out.
And that everybody successful in Pod business doesn't mean you would also be successful.

I don't know how people are still making it huge from CV business when we are in a technology era . When I have a browsing phone and easy access to Google why would I pay someone else to design my CV

Going by this your line of thinking, a lot of businesses would have folded up, but life doesn't work like that. How about dry cleaning? Shebi everyone can wash and iron their cloths? Why is the dry cleaning industry still growing? There are a lot of other instances. It's all about preferences. We don't think alike, and do not all like the same thing.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens (any tokenomics) at the best prices (less than 1BNB) you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you know if you have the anything from 200 or more loyal followers on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it? DM me on @TheNiceDev on Telegram or quote me nairaland.

Im a contract writer and auditor and i can make you a custom token on bsc or eth with any tokenomics of your choice for the best price. You won't get it lesser anywhere. Thanks in anticipation of working together. Tell your other developer friends too

NOTE: IM OPEN TO ENQUIRES AND COLLABORATION
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Laurence007: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Going by this your line of thinking, a lot of businesses would have folded up, but life doesn't work like that. How about dry cleaning? Shebi everyone can wash and iron their cloths? Why is the dry cleaning industry still growing? There are a lot of other instances. It's all about preferences. We don't think alike, and do not all like the same thing.

Quote me here also, that we have over 1000 comedians doesn't mean you can't go in and make a difference.

That's why I said look within find your strength , be answer to peoples questions.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Laurence007: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
One thing I learnt in life , if you keep looking for validation from people you would be made to look like a fool. As if you don't have common sense. Look at portable who sang zazu for example if he brought his music to some producers I'm sure they would fling both him and the music away but fortunately, some one saw some positive vibe about his music. (I wish him well) and we all know Nija the day a celebrity wears bathroom slippers to club it becomes a trend. Bottom line, believe in yourself. What worked for A might not work for B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Is Recruiting / See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.