Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) (13305 Views)

Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) / Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hundreds of women across four local government areas in Ondo State staged protests on Saturday, against the spate of insecurity in the area.

It was gathered that the peaceful protests were staged in Oka Akoko, Akungba Akoko and some other Akoko towns.

The protests were said to have been triggered by the recent kidnap of teachers by some bandits in Auga Akoko, the killing of a police officer by unknown gunmen at Oka Akoko last week, and the attack on 17 travellers on Ifira Akoko-Isua Akoko road by armed robbers among others.

Some of the protesters, who were holding brooms in their hands, were half-naked, chanting various solidarity songs along the streets.

They called on the security agents and the state government to come to the rescue of the area from the attack of the bandits.

https://punchng.com/just-in-ondo-women-protest-half-naked-over-insecurity/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1642255116

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by vanbonattel: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emmmmmm

Let's gather and blame someone for this.

Who do we blame now?

Nnamdi Kanu?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't care, all I want is presidency..

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Ryda(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
You can't be protesting in Nigeria and at the same time holding a broom.

You get it?
If you don't get it I can't help you.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by EmilyD: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
So sad
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is just preamble, when ( that's if ) frog eyes wins they will protest totally naked

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Sensie(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ha!
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by realstars: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ryda:

You get it?
They came to give surppot to whom they stand for.
the killer APC.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Poor women...look how the useless male folks have destroyed their country.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by babasolution: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Blackmale is a failure.He can give good life to his women and children
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
The Chicago drug baron doesn't care if Fulani herdsmen kill, maim and rape our Yoruba people. What really matters to him is his dead presidential ambition.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by ayzTIGER: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I remember how Afonja mocked Igbos when Igbo mothers protested half clad for killing and abduction of their children by Nigerian army but today ordinary show from herdsmen Afonja mothers dun naked themselves before the public. From the people that died in Ogun, the properties destroyed and this naked protest yet afonjas will come in hypocrisy and ask why should IPOB ban Fulani cow in Igboland. By Afonja I mean Yoruba Muslims.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Afonja ladies and ugliness eeeeh

Even if I see their nudes ...my Cassava won't even stand

Disgusting bitches!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by headSmasher: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
They did well
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
angry
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Ekeletu: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.�

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Brendaniel: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Protest doesn't work in Buhari's regime...

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by nonut: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Smh
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022

Nobody takes the protest of women serious in Africa until they go topless,so do the needful.

Women are very powerful in the natural African setting, in my village then when certain things start happening, women match round the village anoed at night.. all men are warned to stay inside cos na both old and young dey match.. just give it one week..... Things go begin happen... People to begin confess... We Don loose our Root for Africa Sha, miss my great grabd father and great grand mother... If you nor meet your own, then you should know why Africa have to return back to some certain practices and eating habits.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
If these ondo women like they should go and vote tinubu. That is when they'll know what they have put their hands into. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ryda:

You get it?
They want to sweep the sweepers grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Rachel98(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are they campaigning for Tinubu or what?
I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by KarlWest(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Where is the unclothedness?

This OP is Mhad!

IPIB Terrorist
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Sandralight(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yes go Ondo women
we dey una back

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
ayzTIGER:
I remember how Afonja mocked Igbos when Igbo mothers protested half clad for killing and abduction of their children by Nigerian army but today ordinary show from herdsmen Afonja mothers dun naked themselves before the public. From the people that died in Ogun, the properties destroyed and this naked protest yet afonjas will come in hypocrisy and ask why should IPOB ban Fulani cow in Igboland. By Afonja I mean Yoruba Muslims.
Tou be mugu, na everytime them dey mock una.

If you are ask for proof now, you will begin writing stories.
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is not half naked protest nau. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by futurerex: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
That is why you all must vote me!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.