Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) (13310 Views)

Margaret Obi Hosts Townhall Meeting With Ondo Women (Photos) / Katsina Protesters Burn Buhari's Billboard Over Insecurity (Photos, Video) / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Afonja ladies and ugliness eeeeh

Even if I see their nudes ...my Cassava won't even stand

Disgusting bitches!
Which Afonja lady will want to have anything to do with you that don't bath for days because of lack of water.

Do you want to give them human flesh to eat and still force them to drink corpse water?

Can your mother stand beside any of them in beauty?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by DamianX: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Una never start. Sai Fulani masters 2027
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
visijo:
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.�
Oh yeah

Let's go diaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Insecurity is everywhere in this fuckin country
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Hisbah5: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
KoshCAD:
Which Afonja lady will want to have anything to do with you that don't bath for days because of lack of water.

Do you want to give them human flesh to eat and still force them to drink corpse water?

Can your mother stand beside any of them in beauty?
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

Nobody takes the protest of women serious in Africa until they go topless,so do the needful.

Women are very powerful in the natural African setting, in my village then when certain things start happening, women match round the village anoed at night.. all men are warned to stay inside cos na both old and young dey match.. just give it one week..... Things go begin happen... People to begin confess... We Don loose our Root for Africa Sha, miss my great grabd father and great grand mother... If you nor meet your own, then you should know why Africa have to return back to some certain practices and eating habits.

You may return.
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just a waste of time... undecided

Lemme cover my Vaseline jhor.... Mtcheeeeew sad angry
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
AdeOri99:

You may return.

Shoo shoooo, off you go boy..

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
I hope tinubu will donate 50 million naira just like he has done in Katsina, Kano and now zamfara
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Disgusting bitches!
Please don't even go there.

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by gazza07(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Broom? Apc members protesting against apc govt. E don red for ahmed bola tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
I thought the governor said Amotekun is doing wonders in terms of security in the state...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Advocate500: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
KoshCAD:
Tou be mugu, na everytime them dey mock una.

If you are ask for proof now, you will begin writing stories.
lol ,seriously this banter between yuroba and igbos is the major reason why Buhari and his cohorts are getting away with all this nonsense, massacre the yurobas today igboman turn the other way, forgetting tomorrow might be his turn, the oppressors continue to dominate. Who did this to us ? The so called brave and sophisticated region. Politics of interest is the major reason .
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
But you keep marrying Inventless males and shooting out touts...whose fault is it now?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Emergingnation0: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
KarlWest:
Where is the unclothedness?

This OP is Mhad!

IPIB Terrorist
Afonja ,you want see the unclothedness of your mother's, shame no dey catch you

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Disgusting bitches!
Go for medical attention & treat ur impotency before its too late so that tomorrow person no go dey help u Bleep ur wife
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

Nobody takes the protest of women serious in Africa until they go topless,so do the needful.

Women are very powerful in the natural African setting, in my village then when certain things start happening, women match round the village anoed at night.. all men are warned to stay inside cos na both old and young dey match.. just give it one week..... Things go begin happen... People to begin confess... We Don loose our Root for Africa Sha, miss my great grabd father and great grand mother... If you nor meet your own, then you should know why Africa have to return back to some certain practices and eating habits.
Bullshit, bullshit & bullshit
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fazeman25:

Go for medical attention & treat ur impotency before its too late so that tomorrow person no go dey help u Bleep ur wife

I'm solidly potent niggar ....that's why your dirty , disgusting Afonja bitches are sticking around me like mushrooms just to have a taste of my energetic privates .

But I won't give them! Cus Afonja ladies sucks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I don't care, all I want is presidency..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
ariketalks:

Please don't even go there.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ahn Ahn cai, can't you have a week without TRIBALISM. Is it a scold for you?Spit!!!
Re: Ondo Women Protest Half-Naked Over Insecurity (Photos) by Fazeman25(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

I'm solidly potent niggar ....that's why your dirty , disgusting Afonja bitches are sticking around me like mushrooms just to have a taste of my energetic privates .

But I won't give them! Cus Afonja ladies sucks!!!!
What of ur flat headed nyamiri whores with bears, flat nyash, yam legs & hairy chest.
The more feminine & attractive Yoruba girls are more appealing than them.
Ur girls are mostly masculine that is why u are attracted to them masculine bitches cos u are probably a gay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? / Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC / Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.