Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tech Business Idea For Transport, Entertainment And Hospitality Sectors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tech Business Idea For Transport, Entertainment And Hospitality Sectors (174 Views)

Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year' / How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian / Jumia Urges FG To Grant Tax Breaks To Hospitality Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tech Business Idea For Transport, Entertainment And Hospitality Sectors by kinglee007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hey guys,
i've got two business proposals for the hospitality sector (Restaurants and Eateries) and the Transport sector mixed with Entertainment (together as one). Both business proposals for the Hospitality and Transport sectors backbone rests solely on Technology. It can't work without it. And funny enough this business proposal for the Hospitality sector has been on for over a decade in existence but yet to have it's firm ground in Nigeria. And guess what, there is need for it. What I'm proposing is for an investor (be it Angel or firm) to look into it and we talk business from there.

Clue: Service in Restaurants and Eateries.

The business proposal for the transport sector on the other hand is one that will make travelling more fun and entertaining. It's a gap that need s to be filled for both the entertainment and transport industry. With the help and support of media content companies, the project is going change the phase of the transport business as well as expand the business further to other sectors. It's a game changer. And most of all, both the investor(s) and users will both have good value for their money.

Clue: Entertainment on the go.

Please kindly reach out to me via 08062358903 (no WhatsApp) or via info.deeveetech@gmail.com and let's do business.
Note: I agree on your terms, just allow me handle the operations to ensure it runs smooth.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Noddles Factory Machines And Installation / Nigerian Short Code / Dealembassy Is Your Free Listing Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.