Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) (45808 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Thebigheart: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
We go chop your money
Chop your money eeee
I don care
I don care.

Nan sense.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by EDOLUWA: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please let Tinubu contest and indeed as APC flag bearer indeed so the election can be very interesting and we can choose the best candidate as our President. Thus he must decamp and contest under another party if APC refuse to field him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Gaabasky: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Some people just hate this Tinubu for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by drlateef: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Tinubu can only be president of iragbiji progressive union

bode George (2021)

Bode George bah? The same man who vowed to relocate to Afghanistan if Buhari won election? His name is now Yeyeh George! Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
adamsmith914:
I know he should use God Is Good to satisfy you hypocrite Haters?

It's like you are on weed I guess? Have I ever post anything like hate against Tinubu? I can not vote him does not mean I hate him ok get that to your skull.

Remember they nearly killed Osibanjo with that useless machine. So if you can not understand my message just pls get off it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Tzar(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
If Tinubu ever becones president, then I will be sure that Nigerians and Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
He should first tell Nigerians his source of wealth and why his supporters are avoiding that question. And why EFCC has never come after him to investigate him but keep chasing others.
Werrey !!! shocked shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jestin:
Stop being religiously bigot. Are you blind? You want Nigerians to vote for a man that can barely stand in 2023 again ? Ozuo
Oyi...na you carry am for head for the pictures?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13:
Time waster

You need to visit kwara to understand the hate for Apc talkmore of Tinubu

Anyway Yoruba people should keep it within Yoruba land

Na their regional elections they wan conduct

I was just chatting about that with a friend that lives in illorin. Seems Abdulrasaq has lost the peoples' support

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu 2023 na sure deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by emilo2bad: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I am from that state you are not saying the truth. Nothing like hatred. You are the only one who goes about with hatred using diffent monikers. How many Asgards have you registered with?
Don't mind the idiot fake news carrier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Validated:
All I see is media hype. Oshomole and Ize-Iyamu did more than this. Even recently, Andy Uba and Maduka were already declared winners in Anambra by this same media. When reality sets in, all man eye go clear..
See who this mumu dey compare with Tinubu... Are you crazy or something?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Jestin: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Oyi...na you carry am for head for the pictures?
use ur glasses. That man can not even stand up right .
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Abusing people's parents

Insulting, not abusing. At your age, you don't know the correct use of words. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Jestin: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Post pictures of your real father as well as your mother's boyfriend. Which of them is as fit as Tinubu?
go to the grave and exhume the dead body of your father and mother and post them firstly. People like you will remain foolish for life because you haven’t seen how things function in other parts of the world
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
He just left Zamfara State recently Asgard grin
Odin13:
I want Tinubu to visit northern Nigeria again.. it will help his campaign

The North is quiet.. he need to come and ginger

We wan feel Lagos hype of Tinubu in the North..

Let him come and share money jare

Dan banze shege Bayerebe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Pravedk: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's election season and we cannot ignore the noise about Tinubu who is a formidable candidate

But you see, Tinubu should forget the presidency. The North has not spoken because they are holding their cards close to their chest.

You people should tell your oga to keep his money
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by joe1309: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
It is obvious you are not comfortable seeing him healthy, Jagaban all the way!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
/
For just promised N5k from Tinubu...

Almost everyone has forgotten the Lekki massacre grin grin grin

Dying for Nigeria is dying for nothing.

/
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by mybiz234: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban.

Nice one!

Lolz.

Ponmo boy
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by naija4life247: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, pursue equity and leave this man alone sir.

He is just like any other Nigerian, I honestly don't understand why so many people are apprehensive about a private citizen saying he wants to contest for election out of over 15 other politicians that are also running for the same office.

Which 15 other politicians said the want to contest for President seat? All the other fools you see jumping around like frog are just making noise.

Imagine Davido’s boy called Dele Momodu saying that he wants to contest and under PDP for that matter. Can the obsessed clown afford PDP Presidential form?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Yes na. See my mother at the back hustling for 550 Naira.
That's what tinubu gives my mothers and my tribes when they give birth to us.
Sorry for yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Ask your parents running out of Igboland every January as if they are being chased by wild demons. This year, those running out of your backward villages were so much that they were bribing Policemen at Onitsha Bridge to allow them leave your region.
YOU MEAN THEY ARE RUNNING TO IRAGBIJI ABI YOU DEY SHAME FOR YOUR VILLAGE
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jestin:
go to the grave and exhume the dead body of your father and mother and post them firstly. People like you will remain foolish for life because you haven’t seen how things function in other parts of the world

If have killed your own parents for money rituals, that is your cup of tea. Maybe their absence is what has made you lack commonsense and home training. I hear you use kicks to wake up your father. I hope he didn't waste from your kicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by mybiz234: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaytii:

As crazy as it sounds/looks, I know 2 pastors that said it in 2015 but are not alive today.

How are you sure this thing occupy Aso rock is Buhari?

How are you sure he didn't die in 2016?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN THEY ARE RUNNING TO IRAGBIJI ABI YOU DEY SHAME FOR YOUR VILLAGE

Yamrees are currently in Iragbiji working as slaves in the retail sector. You are doomed to always serve and serve you must.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

How are you sure this thing occupy Aso rock is Buhari?

How are you sure he didn't die in 2016?

Ask the Ohaneze who went there to beg like Almajiris. Ask them if the person there Buhari or Jubril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu means business.I pray someone strong should face this old man,the current vice president can do better than this king maker.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by mybiz234: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Ask the Ohaneze who went there to beg like Almajiris. Ask them if the person there Buhari or Jubril.

I'm asking you.

Or are you too ashamed to answer?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Coolsperm: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
saintrow1:

You are a fool.
. Then am like your father
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Yamrees are currently in Iragbiji working as slaves in the retail sector. You are doomed to always serve and serve you must.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION

WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF YOUR VILLAGE
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) by Figger(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu is simply consulting for nothing, he won't be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / APC Retains Majority Seats In Senate So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.