Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter (3964 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Joys Oyedepo Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by ahimedua: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Founder of Winners General Overseer, Bishop David Oyedepo' daughter,Joyce, has caused
reactions on the social media after she posted a photo of herself which she tagged ‘crazy’.

Joyce posted the photo on her Facebook page on Sunday, saying she tried as much as possible to be who she really is and the that post had since trailed mixed reactions on the social media.

She wrote: “Those who know me know that I’m crazy. I don’t blend in. I’m the one who’s ‘yingin’ when everyone else is ‘yangin’. I’ve been called an outcast by many outsiders. But the more I tried to fit in, the more I stood out. My differences wouldn’t let me stay the same.

“Every day, ......https://sleekgist.com/why-im-crazy-and-will-never-be-like-my-mother-bishop-oyedepos-daughter-joyce/

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by doggedfighter(f): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
You are not standing out anywhere.

It's your father's empire that's sharking you.

I can see that winners members are already on this thread crying on behalf of a daughter

of a billionaire that's living her best life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Amotolongbo(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Live your life, but don’t tarnish the image of your parents and yourself

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Nebes: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
She is here but not of this place. The spirit of Christ will always stand her out. At least for her father’s sake.
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Hashabiah: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
This one is heading out of line. I won't be surprised if she ends up like one of the sons of Eli undecided
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Ryda(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloggers:

Breaking!
The daughter of Winners General Overseer, Bishop David Oyedepo is "crazy"
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Haakeem(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
okay.
Check my signature out,you wont be disappointed.
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by gasparpisciotta: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don’t see anything wrong in expressing one self as an individual without any tag like daughter of.......

Be yourself and be very happy with who you are....people must talk no matter what....
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by MufasaLion: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chubby cheeks.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nebes:
She is here but not of this place. The spirit of Christ will always stand her out. At least for her father’s sake.
Which Spirit of Christ? undecided

She didn't say anything of Jesus Christ but instead of her mother and sister being her role models so how do you know say Jesus Christ share that list? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by RoyalBlu(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloggers and sensational captions lipsrsealed

In her own words...

"Ps, “crazy” purely means/meant different.

“This, you would understand if you read through the post honestly, completely and some of us, without negative intent...

... "I love that my sister and I are not walking replicas of my mother. She teaches us not to be. She teaches that we are who God has called us to be, and that, with all sincerity. Our differences make us unique, and that makes us an epic loving family. That, we are grateful to God for"
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by ABIODUN105(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice one Joyce it is good to be yourself if you try copying someone the best you can ever be is second best
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Jan 16, 2022
She used the word crazy for herself! If na me use am now...
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Richy4(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Nebes:

She's indirectly saying that she was the black sheep of the family... Or is it that difficult to read between the lines sad

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by Bedtec: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Make she share men toto abeg over holy holy no good otherwise she will turn a hypocrite
Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by GeneralOjukwu: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
grin

Tips on banging the daughter of a Pastor :

Lube your prick with anointing oil and sprinkle holy water on the bedsheet.

Recite Psalms and then spread her thighs with your rod like Moses spread the Red Sea.

PS - Don't bother waiting for Rapture Bus. Them no go carry you.

Re: Why I’m Crazy And Will Never  Be Like My Mother  – Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter by LikeAking: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rubish!

(1) (Reply)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / 10 Things Youths Are Guilty Of In Church / How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.