Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! (2167 Views)

Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by korilala(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Evening everyone. I'll keep this brief. Ever since my wife gave me the good news that we are expecting a child I have been filled with joy but I also noticed that my finances have gone down.
(Before anyone asks the pregnancy is mine and she did not go for any away matches).
Sales are low and customers are not paying. I was told that based on culture it is normal that when a woman is pregnant during that period money 'runs' away from the man.
Biko is this a fact or is it one of these cultural mumbo jumbo?
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Romanoff(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
If person ask Op now, e go say e be Christian.

So children that are a Heritage and a gift from God is what is causing you bad luck.

I feel sorry for the child already.

Who get head no get cap and who get cap no get head true true.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Bola146(f): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Culture or not culture, divert all your reasonings from bad thoughts, learn to say good things to yourself, when other people are saying casting down, we will always say lifting up!!!!! it's a matter of time, be prayerful, be hopeful for good things that are coming, be faithful, keep working and always make her happy. Don't say bad things or reacts negatively at home. It's well.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Holla911(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yes its true but depends. Some make more money when the wife is pregnant while some go through drought until the baby is born.
Manage the season and don't put pressure on the poor woman. Na nature.
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Holla911:
Yes its true but depends. Some make more money when the wife is pregnant while some go through drought until the baby is born.
Manage the season and don't put pressure on the poor woman. Na nature.
You re joking, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Greatzeus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
korilala:
Evening everyone. I'll keep this brief. Ever since my wife gave me the good news that we are expecting a child I have been filled with joy but I also noticed that my finances have gone down.
(Before anyone asks the pregnancy is mine and she did not go for any away matches).
Sales are low and customers are not paying. I was told that based on culture it is normal that when a woman is pregnant during that period money 'runs' away from the man.
There's no connection between your recent poor financial standing in your business and your wife's pregnancy, unless you have been spending all your money on her since she got pregnant,which isn't the case.
Look at what you are doing wrong in your business,and make necessary adjustments,stop being so superstitious.
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by decatalyst(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Romanoff:
If person ask Op now, e go say e be Christian.

So children that are a Heritage and a gift from God is what is causing you bad luck.

I feel sorry for the child already.

Who get head no get cap and who get cap no get head true true.

I like your angle of discuss.

I assume OP is a Christian and I dey wonder where he read in his Bible that his wife pregnancy will bring hardship.

Non-practicing Christians plenty pass. OP take our case to Jesus in prayer!
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by yuping(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
undecided I will be patient till she give birth let me see if money will rush. Until more water and less tea for me.
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Romanoff(f): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You re joking, right? undecided

He has to be.
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by IrepChrist: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
You are a product of your believe system.
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by alphaNomega: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why did you post it in the religion section? Are you expecting someone to say your wife or baby is a demon that has come for your destiny? Na the Kain talk Una dey like
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
alphaNomega:
Why did you post it in the religion section? Are you expecting someone to say your wife or baby is a demon that has come for your destiny? Na the Kain talk Una dey like
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and their religious and superstitious hogwash grin
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by Ejiman05: 2:52am On May 08, 2023
many of you know it really happens to some men which we all know depends on the wife nature .. Man you can be really down throughly but thing should be changed and add up when she put to bed ... Many are missing it just because u won dey tink in oyinbo way but na lie u are all black nd can never change it ... So man it usually happen been broke during wife pregnancy even dos dat comment bad knowns but that's we Nigeria problem we copy whites even lOVe to b in there country to do many things but when you all die you want them to bring you back to the Africa . BLACKS
Re: Ever Since My Wife Got Pregnant, Things Have Been Down Financially!!! by EastAlchemist: 6:54am On May 08, 2023
korilala:
Man too like money chai lol
Be thankful for everything you already have each time think of these things
Obviously you’re blessed
Na time e go take customers go come back
Wether na fact or cultural jumboo
Comot yourself from that thinking

(1) (Reply)

Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Reasons Why Gospel Music Sales Are Down. / Why Do We Africans Believe Our Problems Are Spiritual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.