Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon (3170 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / 2023: Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerians politicians can be found attending different Churches and Mosques every week. However, they believe that power is gotten and maintained through different amulets and symbols that can be found around them:

The most famous politicians and their amulets and symbols from ancient Egypt and Babylon:

Bola Tinubu: Has the most famous symbol known as the infinity symbol which can be traced to ancient Egypt.

Yemi Osibanjo: Has the 5 pointed star also known as pentagram used by pagans and those versed in the ancient mysteries from Babylon.

Atiku Abubakar: Has the Nazar evil eye bracelet.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by KeyStakeHolder: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
interesting..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
These symbols often fascinate Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by delzbaba(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Osibanjo is innocent of this accusation, the other two are guilty as charged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Daily Independent covered this during the last election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
delzbaba:
That symbol is actually powerful.

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by duro4chang(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
It takes an occultic man to identify another one.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
But all those symbols mean good things especially Tinubu's own.

It's far better than making an instrument of torture your symbol. (I mean the cross.)

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:
But all those symbols mean good things especially Tinubu's own.

It's far better than making an instrument of torture your symbol. (I mean the cross.)
You are an Anti-Christ.

If those symbols were good things Nigeria will be looking like Switzerland, France or England by now. It is only good for those versed in the ancient mysteries of Egypt and Babylon and does nothing for the country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
duro4chang:
It takes an occultic man to identify another one.
My family eventually found the light. And old things have passed away.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by NoSentiment: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
delzbaba:

We hear, Chief Justice of Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by duro4chang(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

My family eventually found the light. And old things have passed away.
Good of you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kunlesehan(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is very interesting.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

You are an Anti-Christ.

If those symbols were good things Nigeria will be looking like Switzerland, France or England by now. It is only good for those versed in the ancient mysteries of Egypt and Babylon and does nothing for the country.
I know your too dumb to realize that science and art originated in ancient Egypt and Babylon.

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:
I know your too dumb to realize that science and art originated in ancient Egypt and Babylon.
I thought it was from sad west oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:

There are different paths to follow in this journey the right hand path or the left hand path.

Some choose to follow the practices of Jesus Christ, Allah and some choose to adopt the signs and symbols and practices of the pagans before them that passed down secret knowledge from Egypt that was practiced by Pharoah and King Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon because they believe it leads to power, success and fame. The ones that practice the latter believe they are awakened and enlightened and possess knowledge only accessible by a few individuals.

Christianity and the Muslim religion are open to anyone regardless of your background. And those who practice this ancient rituals and customs and adopt their symbols and amulets choose to hide under these two religions that condemn these hidden practices and knowledge of the left hand path.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

You are an Anti-Christ.

I can also reverse your statement here, if Christianity was so good then Nigeria should be looking like Switzerland, France or England.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:

I can also reverse your statement here, if Christianity was so good then Nigeria should be looking like Switzerland, France or England.
This is why Nigeria does not look like Switzerland, France or England because it leaders choose to follow the practices of Pharoah from Egypt and Nebuchadnezzar from Babylon. Those that follow the left hand path are only interested in empowering themselves and not their community.

We have never had a Christian leader rule the nation, you cannot serve two gods. Christianity teaches you to love your brothers and sisters and empower those around you and improve your community and be selfless.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Penguin2: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

There are different paths to follow in this journey the right hand path or the left hand path.

Some choose to follow the practices of Jesus Christ, Allah and some choose to adopt the signs and symbols and practices of the pagans before them that passed down secret knowledge from Egypt that was practiced by Pharoah and King Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon because they believe it leads to power, success and fame. The ones that practice the latter believe they are awakened and enlightened and possess knowledge only accessible by a few individuals.

Christianity and the Muslim religion are open to anyone regardless of your background. And those who practice this ancient rituals and customs and adopt their symbols and amulets choose to hide under these two religions that condemn these hidden practices and knowledge of the left hand path.

Then what’s point?

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Then what’s point?
This

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
We listening, Chief Justice of Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by engrsyer(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
SkullMinerSW:
Nigerians politicians can be found attending different Churches and Mosques every week. However, they believe that power is gotten and maintained through different amulets and symbols that can be found around them:

The most famous politicians and their amulets and symbols from ancient Egypt and Babylon:

Bola Tinubu: Has the most famous symbol known as the infinity symbol which can be traced to ancient Egypt.

Yemi Osibanjo: Has the 5 pointed star also known as pentagram used by pagans and those versed in the ancient mysteries from Babylon.

Atiku Abubakar: Has the Nazar evil eye bracelet.
Osibanjo is complete innocent. I can vouch for him but not those two other guys
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by dasparrow: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2022
No wonder there is so much blood shed in Nigeria and the country is not making any progress. It is a well known fact that our so-called leaders worship satan and demons so nothing surprising there. I have always known that the entire country Nigeria is under the rulership of the evil one and his agents rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

This is why Nigeria does not look like Switzerland, France or England because it leaders choose to follow the practices of Pharoah from Egypt and Nebuchadnezzar from Babylon. Those that follow the left hand path are only interested in empowering themselves and not their community.

We have never had a Christian leader rule the nation, you cannot serve two gods. Christianity teaches you to love your brothers and sisters and empower those around you and improve your community and be selfless.
I knew you would give that excuse, so despite all the millions of non pagans that pray everyday it took only a few pagans to hinder the country, pagans that were elected and promoted by the religious folk?.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2022
dasparrow:
No wonder there is so much blood shed in Nigeria and the country is not making any progress. It is a well known fact that our so-called leaders worship satan and demons so nothing surprising there. I have always known that the entire country Nigeria is under the rulership of the evil one and his agents rule Nigeria.
shocked

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2 we need your input grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Righteousness2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
They are Decieving themselves.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be mocked.
It does not matter if you go to Church or whatever.
You can only Confuse yourself. You cannot Confuse GOD.

Revelation 3
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
They are Decieving themselves.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be mocked.
It does not matter if you go to Church or whatever.
You can only Confuse yourself. You cannot Confuse GOD.

Revelation 3
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
The battle is not physical but spiritual. They don't believe God can get them the power and success they desire, so resort to hidden occultic knowledge from ancient Egypt and Babylon to win over the battle of supremacy with their rivals.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
If only they can think like pharaohs, they won't be living like cavemen in the 21st century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Between Atiku And Tinubu, Who Get Money Pass? / Why Things Are Falling Apart In Nigeria by South Africans / Handsome Nigerian Man Lists Features His Ideal Wife Must Have (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.