Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price (201 Views)

My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire / Someone Should By A .com Domain For Me Please / How To Get A .com For 0.81$ On Godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by faceland: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please do you have a domain name that you don't even intend on renewing (something you don't like a mistake). I need a .com.ng domain name that is at least 6 months old for 500 naira or 1k

Please help.
Re: Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by classicben3: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
I have a .com domain but that amount you mentioned how I wan take help you like that
Re: Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by polimaf(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
faceland:
Please do you have a domain name that you don't even intend on renewing (something you don't like a mistake). I need a .com.ng domain name that is at least 6 months old for 500 naira or 1k

Please help.
what if the name long?
Re: Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by faceland: 2:49am On Jan 16, 2022
polimaf:
what if the name long?

No problem brother.... what is the date of expiration?

I just need domain namessssssss that are more than 6 months old.

Re: Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by faceland: 3:04am On Jan 16, 2022
classicben3:
I have a .com domain but that amount you mentioned how I wan take help you like that

na .com.ng I want. To register a new one is only 1500 so paying 500 to 1k is good deal if the domain is about to expire and the owner made a mistake buying it or doesn't like it.
Re: Can You Sell Me A .com.ng Domain Name That Is About To Expire For Half The Price by faceland: 3:05am On Jan 16, 2022
May be I email my host provider, those guys must have something.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Websites That You Are Not Using? / Advanced And Affordable Web Development, Get A Blog For 9k. Any Niche. / Google Adsense For Sale ...valid And Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.