Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC (1192 Views)

Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Iamyemmie: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
So initially The plan was for me to serve in Lagos /ogun state/oyo state
Rent an apartment there(Cos everyone would still chip in to pay my rent) and towards the end of my service start sending out Cv’s o and get a job

But then all my plans got destroyed was posted to kaduna state tried redeploying but it got cancelled (wasted a lot of money)
Got a place here Sha my service is gonna end April
But I don’t know what to do now
I’m back to square one
I can’t stay here,so I can’t be applying for jobs
And I can’t apply for jobs In the west from here Cos I wouldn’t be able to go for interview

Am I gonna have to go back home bayi cry
I was going to use this nysc chance to start a life on my own but I don’t even know what todo now
And my mom stresses me out too much
I just get scared when I remember the 33k will stop
Where person go dey see money before I get a job
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by nosiebaba(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
You can't apply for jobs because you won't be able to go for interviews with this kind of mindset, you are not positioning yourself for the best. You are giving yourself an excuse that will deny yoy progress. Start applying for jobs. Start leaning digital and affiliate marketing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by CandyOps(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nawao. When I served I literally couldn't wait to pass out. I didn't have a plan yet but I made more money in school as a student than NYSC ever paid me. It's different strokes for different folks.

Think about selling online

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Col0gne(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol.....33k will definitely end and it is most likely your will go back home and start from there.
I'm not discouraging you sha but you seem pessimistic already. Have a change of mindset, re-strategize, work harder, smarter; anything can happen. I know that feeling cheesy .
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Jay5mie: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
I had same plan when i was serving, I was so scared of life after service. I invested all my savings in a business and it failed woefully.

After service i had to shamefully go back home, two months at home I got a job.

The truth is, the universe got everything sorted out already, I've learnt not to stress myself about life, just go with the flow.

We have little or no control over things. smiley

I still want to die though lol

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Emecson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jay5mie:
I had same plan when i was serving, I was so scared of life after service. I invested all my savings in a business and it failed woefully.

The truth is, the universe got everything sorted out already,I've learnt not to stress myself about life,just go with the flow.

Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Iamyemmie: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jay5mie:

The truth is, the universe got everything sorted out already, I've learnt not to stress myself about life, just go with the flow.

God knows best sha
I just dey fear ni
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Iamyemmie: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
nosiebaba:
You can't apply for jobs because you won't be able to go for interviews with this kind of mindset, you are not positioning yourself for the best. You are giving yourself an excuse that will deny yoy progress. Start applying for jobs. Start leaning digital and affiliate marketing.
in the west o
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Iamyemmie: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Jay5mie:

I pray I see a job fast
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by obumsway(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Iamyemmie:

I pray I see a job fast
oga just apply anywhere.... Just keep applying some interviews don't come immediately
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Maj196(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
What skills do you have first? if na only certificate you get, my guy e go hard o
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by BlankEet: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
No worries. This happens a lot to people.

That money you spent in trying to redeploy you can get it all back.

My 10X guy generated money to get himself out of shit. He made a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwoB8T-PX4
Re: I Am Scared Of Life After NYSC by Iamyemmie: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maj196:
What skills do you have first? if na only certificate you get, my guy e go hard o
Na only certificate
And I sabi poultry farming sha

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Trained Student Chart Group / Nysc Orientation Camp In Borno Bombed By Boko Haram. / A+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.