Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,805 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) (22246 Views)

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by treatise: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
And one of the bikes is new? Never used?

I smell lies.

Even people that managed to buy brand new cars leave cellophane or tamper proof on the seat for month/years just to prove it's a "tear rubber".
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by HilcomTech(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
And one of the bikes is new? Never used?

I smell lies.

Ndi mkporu miri cannibal, learn to appreciate the troops who risk their lives to keep you safe.

Why the thing dey pain you like na?

Tunda fire all these bandits sympathizers crawling all over nairaland.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by danhans(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Only three ?
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by nickyj19: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
are you sure this are not innocent people
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Clinghton: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why do they keep on multiplying, the need to locate their source and destroy it.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Terrorist 3
Nigerian Army 7
If you know you know
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't trust that coordinator of terrorists called elrufai even if it was true. Names and other particulars of the so called neutralised terrorists, please.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
And one of the bikes is new? Never used? Side mirror still covered neatly? The rider no dey use mirror ni

I smell lies.

One of the bikes is new and never used? the bike must have flown to the forest then. You don’t really need Mirror When you are riding bike in forest. undecided
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Venymen(m): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't know where I saw the third picture some months ago

Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Bigboy911: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Audio
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Lindodo20: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
But Boko keeps banging them raw in Borno
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Business3600: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:
And one of the bikes is new? Never used? Side mirror still covered neatly? The rider no dey use mirror ni

I smell lies.
Am sure you have never been to the north
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by jaydeeking(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2022
They should use the mobile phones to track other marauding bastards.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Jacksonian001(m): 12:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

I smell lies.
you never believe. Anything. It's your culture
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by BullyBullies: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

I smell lies.

Hopefully one day, Nigeria will be free from some idiots like you. Why is that when your military, the men and women risking their own lives so that you can peacefully live in your house and press phone, make claims, you idiots will be the first to discredit them. Why? But if the news came from terrorists that 20 soldiers have been killed and their guns seized, you will believe that one and hail them. Can't you see you're stupid? Stop this foolishness!
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by BullyBullies: 1:31am On Jan 16, 2022
jetwonder:
grin Twalle to the security operative! good reward to the criminals

God bless you
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by BullyBullies: 1:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
You dey mad...bandits wil be slaughtering 100 to 200 villagers and killing soldiers for fun but you will kill only 2 or 1 terrorist and you go they rush to news come yab rubbish

Some of you are just plain stupid. If you think they are not doing enough why not go join the military and join them in the front? The Talibans have taken over Afghanistan, meanwhile your own military who are standing in the gap and containing the two most deadliest terrorists groups in the world, are to you, not doing enough. If they are not doing enough, you think you can sit down in that your house and be pressing phone commenting nonsense on social media?. Very stupid human beings some of you are.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by BullyBullies: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Tovard:
Sometimes, we need to appreciate Armed Forces of Nigeria. It is not easy to risk someone's life for others to live.

Happy remembrance day!!!

God bless you boss
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2022
stay smelling �
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Bakinwuta(f): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

I smell lies.

Yet the other bike no get mirror ! I think you are the confused one. How many Bikes have mirror and they being used by the riders... People just like to be sad when bad people are treated as they deserve.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by anytexy: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2022
Good, more of this please.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Children of hate and perdition will not see this one now. Pictures were even included for them incase they want to start their usual "audio killings agenda"

It's when our gallant military officers experience loss that they come out with their penis in the comments to masturbate.

Enemies of Nigeria will continue to drop one by one like these terrorists.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Macolapablo: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
They stole the bike. Terrorist I thought they said it was bandits that are terrorising the North. Terrorist done join too.

vanbonattel:

I smell lies.
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
vanbonattel:

I smell lies.
grin cheesy wink lol ya a badt guy nah to check weda the guns nah old pictures self
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bakinwuta:

Yet the other bike no get mirror ! I think you are the confused one. How many Bikes have mirror and they being used by the riders... People just like to be sad when bad people are treated as they deserve.

And other people have very small brains that they just believe everything they’re told
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
BullyBullies:

Some of you are just plain stupid. If you think they are not doing enough why not go join the military and join them in the front? The Talibans have taken over Afghanistan, meanwhile your own military who are standing in the gap and containing the two most deadliest terrorists groups in the world, are to you, not doing enough. If they are not doing enough, you think you can sit down in that your house and be pressing phone commenting nonsense on social media?. Very stupid human beings some of you are.

That’s is probably made he didn’t say they’re not doing enough but i say they’re not doing enough tho. That you chose to believe the story dose not mean he should
Re: Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kylce042:

Thatis probably a made up story he didn’t say they’re not doing enough but i say they’re not doing enough tho. That you chose to believe the story dose not mean he should

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Protest Ongoing In Beere Ibadan (Photos) / Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.