Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues (2807 Views)

Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 / A Burning National Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Koralords: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Seriously you people are becoming a nuisance on Nairaland this Tinubi, you blame him for everything he left gov over 16 years ago he is a private citizen blame your current crop of leaders,a gov was saying last week people asking him about a fly over don have car and am sure that gov is from your region

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2022
updatechange:
That's the recipe for all of them.... When obasanjo was ruling buhari never interfere... When yaradua was there too nobody complained except when Jonathan got there.
it shouldn't be, just look at the current mess we're grappling with.

That's why I like Obasanjo, he criticizes everyone, whether APC or PDP
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
the last time sowore contested, did you vote for him? Be honest
Did not get to vote at all due to que problems. but told my roommate to vote him.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Koralords: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:
undecided please you should all save your strength for election, me myself will not this man. But the way I keep seeing thread about him here and there hmmmm, its turning to obsession gradually.
If you have any candidate promote him or her instead of all this propaganda. This is the same way Goodluck Jonathan loss instead of focusing on himself and agenda he start attacking Buhari now the same pattern is occurring, I guess we never learn.
Sometimes I wonder while God create me with peoole like this.
Exactly just see the number of thread about him daily,if you don’t like him don’t vote for him stop making it sound like he is the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:

Did not get to vote at all due to que problems. but told my roommate to vote him.
and you are complaining when you don't vote, don't be a bystander
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
yeah, it can only happen in a broken and dysfunctional society like Nigeria

Atleast things weren’t this bad with southern leaders as Presidents.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Haakeem(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2022
I don't no if it is only me that now see politics as scam, i am nt voting for anyone because i know they would and must end up disappointing thier citizens,jonathan regime is worst,buhari own is more worster and i am sure the next presido own would be the worstest of all.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
and you are complaining when you don't vote, don't be a bystander
Complain about what?
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by juniorstar(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
The man has never said anything despite all the senseless and unprecedented killings in benue and across Nigeria including South Western States like oyo, osun and ondo, he doesn't want anything that will jeopardize his future plans.
He was in oyo state yesterday to commiserate with the government and families of the two traditional rulers that died recently including former governor akala, but he did not visit or say anything when oyo state was repeatedly attacked by gunmen.

You all can see the hypocrisy of the man, it's never about national interest but self aggrandisement and preservation.

He's already gathering support, soon the unthinkable will happen, I'm not a hater of this man oo, but he's not what we need at the moment, unless we want history to continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

What Nigeria needs is a young,vibrant, focused, one who understands where Nigeria is currently and who has a clear vision of where we should be..who would help direct the course of the present day Nigeria and lay down a stong foundation for future nigerians. One who isnt limited by ethnicity or religion. One who is well travelled and wouldnt be corrupted by any cabal an independent candidate who the masses support whole heartedly not becos they were given 3 cups of rice in the local govt..one who would built strong institutions and will ensure bad eggs are properly dealt with. One who will sanitise the entire spectrum of govt institutions and would be more focused on making Nigeria a producing rather than a consuming country. A leader ready to DIE to bring down any stronghold limiting the progress of the country . That persons isnt Tinubu. Nigerians can choose him if they like cos i would be long gone from here. But would return to buy the wreckage at a discount price if una no gree hear word.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by yuping(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Koralords:

Exactly just see the number of thread about him daily,if you don’t like him don’t vote for him stop making it sound like he is the problem of Nigeria
I'm not even seeing any candidate against him and it all the same game all over again SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2022
Haakeem:
I don't no if it is only me that now see politics as scam, i am nt voting for anyone because i know they would and must end up disappointing thier citizens,jonathan regime is worst,buhari own is more worster and i am sure the next presido own would be the worstest of all.
our politicians have disappointed me too many times, I will never trust them again
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2022
juniorstar:

What Nigeria needs is a young,vibrant, focused, one who understands where Nigeria is currently and who has a clear vision of where we should be..who would help direct the course of the present day Nigeria and lay down a stong foundation for future nigerians. One who isnt limited by ethnicity or religion. One who is well travelled and wouldnt be corrupted by any cabal an independent candidate who the masses support whole heartedly not becos they were given 3 cups of rice in the local govt..one who would built strong institutions and will ensure bad eggs are properly dealt with. One who will sanitise the entire spectrum of govt institutions and would be more focused on making Nigeria a producing rather than a consuming country. A leader ready to DIE to bring down any stronghold limiting the progress of the country . That persons isnt Tinubu. Nigerians can choose him if they like cos i would be long gone from here. But would return to buy the wreckage at a discount price if una no gree hear word.
I agree wholeheartedly
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by oyatz(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2022
juniorstar:

Okay, but name that perfect candidate so we can start mobilizing for him.

So much energy, time and resources has been spent campaigning against Tinubu that it's beginning to look like Tinubu is the problem and that once he is out of the race, there will be solutions to all our problems.

We aren't talking about the right candidate, his plans for the economy, how he will tackle Banditry and Boko-Haram, solve the Herdsmen crisis, his views on State Police and how to solve the Biafra question.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by arthurwillia(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2022
No Nigerian in the right senses will vote Tinubu honestly
But then they will rig this shii is what’s paining me
But then who is coming out to fight against this man in the election, let it not be another Atiku not an Uber situation of bubu against Atiku and we still settled for that Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by cherishmichael: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Can't they let a youthful ruler rule for once?
quote author=God1000 post=109409790] yeah, he's a greedy type, with him in charge, we are in hot water[/quote]
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by cazchi: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Comedian2019:
A sane person should not be told that Tinubu is another disaster. He never condemns the senseless killing of Nigerians, including the yorubas, by Fulani herdsmen. How can someone with brain even consider voting for this kind of hypocrite as his president?

Guy, i never see people wey like suffer pass Zoogerians. Jungle animals that DON'T think! Makes me want to puke!
I can't wait for Biafra. I can't wait to be dissociated from these lot.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by NaMe4: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2022
yuping:
undecided please you should all save your strength for election, me myself will not vote this man. But the way I keep seeing thread about him here and there hmmmm, its turning to obsession gradually.
If you have any candidate promote him or her instead of all this propaganda. This is the same way Goodluck Jonathan loss instead of focusing on himself and agenda he start attacking Buhari now the same pattern is occurring, I guess we never learn.
Sometimes I wonder while God create me with peoole like this.

I doubt such trend would end with just Tinubu.

Nigerians have seen hell in the hands of these greedy, recycled leaders (opportunists).

I support public expression of disapproval toward any of these fellows intending to hold any key leadership position in this country. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Can't they let a youthful ruler rule for once?
quote author=God1000 post=109409790] yeah, he's a greedy type, with him in charge, we are in hot water
they are not ready to leave power from their actions and body language.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Jack005(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
we deserve the kind of leaders we get considering the massive support the man is getting
Which massive support? On nairaland by his urchins and Yoruba Muslims?, Don't be deceived bro, Tinubu can never be Nigerian president.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Tmberwolf1: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
The man has never said anything despite all the senseless and unprecedented killings in benue and across Nigeria including South Western States like oyo, osun and ondo, he doesn't want anything that will jeopardize his future plans.
He was in oyo state yesterday to commiserate with the government and families of the two traditional rulers that died recently including former governor akala, but he did not visit or say anything when oyo state was repeatedly attacked by gunmen.

You all can see the hypocrisy of the man, it's never about national interest but self aggrandisement and preservation.

He's already gathering support, soon the unthinkable will happen, I'm not a hater of this man oo, but he's not what we need at the moment, unless we want history to continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

Tinubu
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by cherishmichael: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2022
I say ehh!!.
God1000:
they are not ready to leave power from their actions and body language.
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by realinfoguru: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
www.gigfied.com

Please check this out if you are looking for a job.

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Afolabimills(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only fools n hypocrites will vote tinubu
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Tap0lane: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
So is it your igbo father we now need ?

God1000:

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by Golan007: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by LILTJAY1: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Igbos with stupidity cool
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Igbos with stupidity cool
who told you that I'm Igbo?
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by LILTJAY1: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
God1000:
who told you that I'm Igbo?
your cursed father told me

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by God1000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
LILTJAY1:
your cursed father told me
you are just a flibbertigibbet
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by graphicdesigns: 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
I wish the best for Nigeria
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: I Now Understand Why Tinubu Is Always Silent On Burning National Issues by TheSameGuy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
What has Atiku, Obi, Kalu, Okorocha, said about killings in their respective domains?
God1000:
The man has never said anything despite all the senseless and unprecedented killings in benue and across Nigeria including South Western States like oyo, ogun and ondo, he doesn't want anything that will jeopardize his future plans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EL-RUFAI THREATENS NIGERIA MILITARY IF THEY REMOVE FULANI INVADERS!!!! / Fayemi Will Probe Segun Oni, Reveals 8 Point Agenda / 234next: Yoruba Newspaper Reclaiming Nigeria's Good Name Soiled By The Ibos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.