Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) (54052 Views)

The Yam He Cooked Looks Like The Stone David Used To Kill Goliath / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by guru90: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
This man again...

So, this man don't have new year 2022 resolutions to stop all this nonsense he have been doing back in the years....

This man will rot in the hell according to Mummy G.O..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
The food he bought and transferred it into his pot and then told his photography to take video of him dishing it.

Nothing we no go see for naija. At least his/her media team are doing a great job in keeping pace with her pretense.
En fake life too much

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Milly44(f): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
The lover for show face na
Em still dey shy shy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by ahnie: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
The most important thing is that s'him is happy,that's all that matters.

Happy vibes.
Peppermint.... happiness is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thandiubani:
Bobrisky shows off the sumptuous meal he cooked for his lover (video)

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has showed off the rich food he prepared for his lover.

He shared the video on his Instagram page writing;

“When you are cooking for the man that is f**king you. That special man in your life paying all your bills”.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntdl12V7-_E

I just like this dude.....he no send those mofos hating him, because of his sexual orientation.......most of those hating him no get 1000 naira for account o....if the same bob start doing giveaway online....dem go collect the money.....bunch of hypocrites...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by JustforMen: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
The mumu has turned himself to a woman and is beating the best of them at thier own game... In olosho, fake life, makeup, ...in everything!!!

Got me thinking that if this ugly guy can turn himself into a "beautiful girl" then, girls dey try ooo.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Legendoo: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Awon adofuro oloriburuku ma shanfani Omo, ati awon werey to feran won

Aye yin ti baje te mo.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Bmaster(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Laggafin:
But I tot there's a 14 year imprisonment law on open display of Faggoism .. has the law been repelled or struck out
No,comrade.

The thing is that the comrades who should enforce the law are seriously finding the law breaker entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
The food he bought and transferred it into his pot and then told his photography to take video of him dishing it.

Nothing we no go see for naija. At least his/her media team are doing a great job in keeping pace with her pretense.
Na you go epp us dey catch this kinda people for this forum..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by joxxy01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Shey him lover no get face?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Akatsuki1(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
gimakon:

Shay u day even think at all? Wait I wan ask you something, with all these beautiful girls way full outside , way soft, You go free them day fuck_ your fellow man thru nyash? How una wan use Born children? Better Toto no day hungry you?

Whats this one even saying? Oga , if gay work day sweet you, start from now day check yourself, Beautiful girls full outside , and not Bobrisky.
Mxm

Mr Man you're closeted gay. That's how you people behave, to cover your track

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Adakintroy: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
There is a kind of life we live that makes it easy for wrong thing to happen to us. I mean we increase the probability.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by meedoLock(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:
All for the gram. Wrong attire for the kitchen, wrong jewelry.

It is high time the government made cross dressing a punishable crime. Social media and bloggers are also not helping by constantly pushing these perverts in our faces and keeping them in the news.

But if the govt made such move, some people here will still talk ill of them and tag them a dictator in the face of free will and westernization.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Bimpe29: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ashíbí Omo cry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Divinefavour1: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
BKayy:
It is so easy to tell that he/she didn't cook the food him/herself.
That food was transferred to that pot whole. The warming is what people are watching.

Anybody that have cooked anything can tell. Look at the tip of pot. Look at how the stew maintained the line in the pot showing no sign of previous boiling although it is almost done, it would have messed up the line a bit even if you boil at low pressure.

Even the drip from when she poured it over to the pot is still visible (circled). The only mess in the pot.

She thinks those that will see this is as dumb as her followers.

I agree with you � but this your analogy does not apply in all cases.

I have seen different scenarios where people cook sometimes outside with firewood and later transfer to another pot for warming with gas in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by deeplive1: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are such a waste
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by 360command: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
So man dey fvck man. Why dem never arrest Bob risky for gayism?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Akatsuki1:

Mr Man you're closeted gay. That's how you people behave, to cover your track

Heheheheh , You wish. I fuck_ 3 girls for a living ma.
2 ghanaians , one Togolese.

Get a life.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by deeplive1: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
What a waste
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Laggafin: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bmaster:
No,comrade.

The thing is that the comrades who should enforce the law are seriously finding the law breaker entertaining.
Hahahaha.. this one over choke
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by benson81(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Op are you his so called lover? Why are you ppl encouraging nonsense this new year.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by treatise: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:

Sense nor go kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by symbianDON(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
I wonder why this man hasn't been arrested!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by HonestFriend: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
BKayy:
It is so easy to tell that he/she didn't cook the food him/herself.
That food was transferred to that pot whole. The warming is what people are watching.

Anybody that have cooked anything can tell. Look at the tip of pot. Look at how the stew maintained the line in the pot showing no sign of previous boiling although it is almost done, it would have messed up the line a bit even if you boil at low pressure.

Even the drip from when she poured it over to the pot is still visible (circled). The only mess in the pot.

She thinks those that will see this is as dumb as her followers.

U don finish "Bob" and its "Risky".... cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Bishopino: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:

How do you know?
Are you telling us out of experience?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Wakanakarue: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
The ode boy dey cook beautiful poison with full makeup and hands full of jewelleries... Anuofia must trend so no case
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by JerrieBoss: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Like Seriously
Bob the confused gender.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by 8stargeneral: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Investor137: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who cooks with all jewelry, rings and accessories on? Wtf is wrong with this boy ?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by l0uie(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oh Lord, not this gay again!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Akatsuki1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
gimakon:

Heheheheh , You wish. I fuck_ 3 girls for a living ma.
2 ghanaians , one Togolese.

Get a life.
I didn't realize my ex was gay until he started bringing issues of how he hated gay people. If he sees any article about lgbt, he'll be like I will kill all this people

Why did you jump into conclusion that he was referring to sexual intercourse? when he was actually making reference to the monetary gifts Mr Man you're gay if I where your wife I would've left you long ago. Lie lie gay man

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rice ofo ni gbogbo won yo ma se Kiri.
Prepare good meal, what happened to Pounded yam and egusi soup
Tabi Amorla pelu Efo riro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Big Cat Fish Caught In Bayelsa (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.