Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) (54053 Views)

The Yam He Cooked Looks Like The Stone David Used To Kill Goliath / He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by merits(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
softwerk:
angry

Even if I'm paid N1,000,000.00 cash I will never eat this food!

Anytime I think of Bobrisky, I am disgusted by the thought of a leaky anus!

God punish Bobrisky!
Same here grin

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello

softwerk:
angry

Even if I'm paid N1,000,000.00 cash I will never eat this food!

Anytime I think of Bobrisky, I am disgusted by the thought of a leaky anus!

God punish Bobrisky!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by HelpYourself(m): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
isaiah4life:
The food he bought and transferred it into his pot and then told his photographer to take video of him dishing it.

Nothing we no go see for naija. At least his/her media team are doing a great job in keeping pace with her pretense.
[/s]

Servant of lucifer. Your mission is obvious. Like those before you , you shall run into the darkness soon
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by cococandy(f): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

I disagree Coco. Dress according to your gender and stop confusing little kids.
I teach my kids that people can wear whatever they want. We do run into queer and cross dressing folks once in a long while. It’s never been confusing for them (well at least for my bigger kid. Dunno about the small one yet grin ).

This is mainly for the grownups who feel uncomfortable about it but kids do not have the same biases as we do until we teach it to them

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by enedo: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2022
The inner side of the pot says it all.... Nicely purchased.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by berbs: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Laggafin:
But I tot there's a 14 year imprisonment law on open display of Faggoism .. has the law been repelled or struck out

Whatever law is on this country is meant for the poor and those without connections.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by berbs: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2022
cococandy:
I teach my kids that people can wear whatever they want. We do run into queer and cross dressing folks once in a long while. It’s never been confusing for them (well at least for my bigger kid. Dunno about the small one yet grin ).

This is mainly for the grownups who feel uncomfortable about it but kids do not have the same biases as we do until we teach it to them

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by IRONSIGHT: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Very funny cooking for ''who Bleep you'' is so perplexing in knowing about this human gender. Wetin e b self
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by LINTUNE(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2022
gimakon:

Your ex is your ex, I am Me. There is a big difference, and to add to it, I don't know who your ex was. And yes, there is no way you'd have something with the opposite sex, and sexual intercouse wouldn't follow. I don't know what you mean by that. So these assumptions and whatever else should be thought of and answered by you only. You understand?

These lovely ladies in Ghana won't allow me to be gay, sorry. They are too homely to let you think of shagging my fellow man.

Good evening, have a nice life.
oga shutup,I know u are gay deep down, research has shown that ppl that hate gays so much are actually gays, me I'm homophobic, but I can't hate my fellow man that much, so far he doesn't disturb me..it's just like a father than can't be free with his little daughter,fathers that find it hard to pet,play with their daughter, such fathers are surely paedophiles, they don't trust themselves at all around their daughters,that's why they arent given any chances...so dude, I'm very sure u are gay or bisexual....your type of man mistakenly touch ur hand or ass, ur dick go stand..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by anonym0us: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2022
HacheNoire:
She is getting prettier daily

And being a good cook is a good way to a man’s heart, but never an assurance. Chioma knows well!

gay
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by gidado14(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Thandiubani:
Bobrisky shows off the sumptuous meal he cooked for his lover (video)

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has showed off the rich food he prepared for his lover.

He shared the video on his Instagram page writing;

“When you are cooking for the man that is f**king you. That special man in your life paying all your bills”.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntdl12V7-_E

we know how you look

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by deeva2: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2022
SHE IS STILL GETTING THE ATTENTION SHE NEEDED
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by cococandy(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2022
berbs:

God bless you.
Mmm bless you too.
I’ve received two blessings already today and it’s not even 6am yet grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by remitarich(f): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2022
OKAY
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
LINTUNE:
[s]oga shutup,I know u are gay deep down, research has shown that ppl that hate gays so much are actually gays, me I'm homophobic, but I can't hate my fellow man that much, so far he doesn't disturb me..it's just like a father than can't be free with his little daughter,fathers that find it hard to pet,play with their daughter, such fathers are surely paedophiles, they don't trust themselves at all around their daughters,that's why they arent given any chances...so dude, I'm very sure u are gay or bisexual....your type of man mistakenly touch ur hand or ass, ur dick go stand..[/s]

I did not bother to read all your shit you wrote. Dunce.
Na you openly say you go Bleep bobrisky for money, you come here day rant nonsense. Mugu
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by LINTUNE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
gimakon:

I did not bother to read all your shit you wrote. Dunce.
Na you openly say you go Bleep bobrisky for money, you come here day rant nonsense. Mugu
I ode , quote or screenshot I na..as u no wan get sense.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by descarado: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) by JuanDeDios: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes I will
Ok. But I hope you remember what Pastor Martin Niemollar said about when they came for the Jews. Dictatorship is not an event, it's a pattern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Big Cat Fish Caught In Bayelsa (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.