Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) (565 Views)

Unilever Nigeria’s Market Exit To Affect OMO, Sunlight, Lux / Man Exchanges ₦‎300 Detergent For Food Worth ₦‎300 Over Naira Scarcity / The Best Detergent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by bigibantu: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2022
So, i went out to ask market women which detergent is the best in Nigeria, and i got amazing responses from them.

Most of them love Nigerian brands but i noticed that they pay attention to details, and that was the reason why they were able to reach a conclusion in choosing the best detergent brand in Nigeria.

Watch the video to know their responses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYeH8dUw40

Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by FIFApresident1(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2022
KLiN is the best.

1 Like

Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by bigibantu: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
For me i like Sunlight more than Clean, it smells very well also
Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by bigibantu: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
For me i like Sunlight more than Klin, it smells very well also
Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by bigibantu: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2022
bigibantu:
For me i like Sunlight more than klin, it smells very well also
Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by mymadam(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Abeg, nah Good Mama jare lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by chariisGRACE(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
For a clean wash - Original Omo detergent. the one that has those little blue and red particles.

For good smelling clothes - Sunglight.
Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by Lavisha(f): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2022
It used to be;

1. Omo
2. Klin
3. Ariel
4. Sunlight

and now the best is;

VIVA plus.

VIVA plus combines the Power of Klin, Texture of Omo, Luxury of Ariel and Sunlight sweet fragrance.
Re: The Best Detergent In Nigeria ( Sunlight Or WAW Detergent) by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2022
I am not bothered.

(1) (Reply)

Register Yourcompany In UK And Get Free UK Sim Card. / How To Make $50-$100 Drop Servicing / Easiest Ways To Get 3 Million Naira Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.