Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment (712 Views)

DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn / Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment / Mike Ezuruonye Seizes Pirated Copies Of 'Chief Daddy' From Roadside Hawker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by 46arcadez(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2022
Popular businessman Obi Cubana has offered Ekuma Jeremiah, the Lagos hawker seen in a viral video giving money to inmates in Nigerian Correctional Service bus in Ajah, Lagos State, university scholarship and employment in any of his companies.
The socialite disclosed this in an Instagram live with media personality Daddy Freeze.
He said: “I am offering him a lifetime opportunity, he has to go to school I think that is his ambition.

“I will see him through the university and if he wants to do Masters abroad , I will make sure he is comfortable while going to school because like I said earlier, that is the best we can do for him.”
Cubana added: “He will do University, anything he wants and then by God’s grace I know I will still be standing by the time he is done with school, he has a place in any of my organisations at the top level and if by God’s grace he finds a higher calling, you see there is nothing tied to this, I do not expect anything in return.

Source:
https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-cubana-offers-lagos-hawker-university-scholarship-employment/

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2022
shocked

I can bet my two precious and priceless balls that Obi Cubana's enemies won't see or hear about this news.

God bless Obinna nwa Iyiegbu, Okpataozuora na Oba.

God bless Anambrarians

GOD BLESS NDI IGBO

Our enemies will never cease to talk about us

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 make una come let's celebrate Obi Cubana

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Sonoyom(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2022
H
Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy Obi Cubana is heavily blessed. There is this kind of wealth and fame God will shower on you,that people would say you are into rituals.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy cheesy Obi Cubana is heavily blessed. There is this kind of wealth and fame God will shower on you,that people would say you are into rituals.

That is Grace Of GOD, when it finds you people will say that you're a ritualist but, who God has blessed no man can curse.

God Bless Obi Cubans for this kind gesture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi for president! Thunder fire buharist.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
When God says your time is here , no man can stop Him ,God bless him greatly & richly , our own divine helper will locate us in Jesus name (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
That was how WizKid promised to give an upcoming artiste $10m some years back.up till now the artiste has not received his gift.
Although davido doesn't fail his promise.The 250m he promised to share to orphanage homes have not been fulfilled.Abi na the money him take buy house for banana island?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by KingAzubuike(f): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Damage control...

This guy is trying too hard to redeem his image and remain relevant.
Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by mytime24(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice1
Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by vanida6: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
We should also Not forget the person that God used to record this guy,,

May God bless em.
Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by SarkinYarki: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omo expect to see more emergency hawkers on the road in the coming days hunting for Prison vans cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hope bia-fraud cubana won't turn this innocent guy into a cocaine cross country middle man

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Offers Lagos Hawker University Scholarship, Employment by Gold179: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
That's a good one, some Nigerians are extremely rich if only they can extend a helping hand to the poor masses, Nigeria would have been a better place to live with less poverty rate.

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked World – Actress Toro Aramide Writes After Former BFF, Mercy Aigbe / “the Latest Ambassador” Regina Daniels Says As She Celebrates Her Son’s Endorsem / Pantless Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her T0t0 On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.