Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates (32823 Views)

Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by fapfam(f): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
God bless the giver.
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Macolapablo: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bro, who did you learn from?

SarkinYarki:

I talk am that day oo cheesy
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by phorget(m): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Smart hawker

He learnt from the guy selling gala

Why haven't you learned?
You should have positioned yourself on the roadside so you can reach out to prisoners too...

Bad belle!
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by royalfly(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Niece post=109414744]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYyTmeBoRGe/[/

How do i send my small donation to him. Since i saw that video all i wanted was to bless him in any way i can
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by uniquebright: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pure heart. Even in his little state he still has the heart to give. Our wicked and heartless Politicians stores stolen billion and re still stealing everyday, yet they can never give to the needy
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by ultimatekint(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
I did the same thing in Iyaganku magistrate court in Ibadan some years ago ,but a Nigerian police gave me the type of embarrassment I have never received in my life ; he said I should knee down, I begged him for almost 15 minutes bf I was released to go.
Since then, a question have been in my mind that ,is it an offense to give ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by SirJerrie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
The willingness to give no be by how much you get....Na whether you get heart to give

Plenty millionaires with idle funds yet people are dieing of hunger... They care less about humanity

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
phorget:

Why haven't you learned?
You should have positioned yourself on the roadside so you can reach out to prisoners too...

Bad belle!
You're s!ck

Is not compulsory you quote me

Pig!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Xavia16: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Givers never lack
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
“Though I am very poor and sell bottled water, I still have my freedom, I can eat whatever I want to eat and go anywhere I want to go, but the prisoners do not have that freedom.

“They are being denied of many things. They cannot make a choice of what to eat, they take whatever is given to them. Sometimes when they crave to sleep, they would be denied but I can sleep whenever I’m tired.

“So, immediately I saw them, I was touched. I gave the first person N100 then others started begging me for help, so I decided to also give them. Basically, it was due to pity.”

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

for the freedom thank you lord
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by phorget(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You're s!ck

Is not compulsory you quote me

Pig!!

I'm sure bitterness do run in your family, you are just so bitter that a mere bottle water seller became famous than the whole of your family so why won't you exhibit bitterness?
Go screw yourself dude!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by clothingonline(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
The guy is a giver
God give me the spirit to give more

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
This guy is way better than that bia-fraud cubana

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by smiliyB(f): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Joygift3666:
Are you sure he heard about it.
Ask him, because I didn't even hear about the gala man too
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Kajaard: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by phorget(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Mtchewww

I do not have time to read the gibberish from a pig like you

I write a comment, you dey talk trash like say I sabi your papa from anywhere

Bad belle kill your useles family for there you dirty pig

You can go and die sha, I no get time for senseless person like you.

As your papa be pig how you wan take sabi am? Bad belle kee your family dia!

Oversabi wey no sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by PHIPEX(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Smart hawker

He learnt from the guy selling gala
stop trivialising people's good gesture. If he's the only 1 out of millions of hawkers then he's even smart
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Okhuadams(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYyTmeBoRGe/
Ekuma Jeremiah for President 2023
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
post=109417705:
It is good to be good.

#100 wey the hawker manage give you....you don rush go buy data

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
No one got it all but every one got something.. Show love to one another!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Faller:

#100 wey the hawker manage give you....you don rush go buy data

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by akanbiaa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
ultimatekint:
I did the same thing in Iyaganku magistrate court in Ibadan some years ago ,but a Nigerian police gave me the type of embarrassment I have never received in my life ; he said I should knee down, I begged him for almost 15 minutes bf I was released to go.
Yes the guy was lucky he was not arrested , when prisoners are held in traffic the security take precaution that they might be waylaid, killed and prisoners released and they might even shoot the hawker that the money contained some secret codes that will aid the prisoners to escape when back in prison so he was very lucky , the only time you are totally free to do such is if you apply and they approve it by giving you a date to come and donate to the prisoners in theit prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Goldbw122(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Helping others then other people will genuinely help you when you least expected.
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Kunja2: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
The funny thing is a lot of people who are rich rarely gives, but those that are needy are the ones that gives.

Get an Oraimo powerbank now that electricity is doing one kind in this nation
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
And nobody has dash me a pin for selfishless service to humanity... I will stop doing good to strangers...
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by HilcomTech(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
ultimatekint:

Yes it is an offence to give anything to prisoners directly, you could be arrested. If you must give, give it to the prison authorities.

People have used such actions to aid prisoner's escape or even killing suspects to prevent them from giving evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
It seems you are blind when the fool attacked me.

If you know you won't be making use of your brain, stay at for wetin no concern you abeg.

E dey pain abi.....ehn make e pain you wella....after you chop ban....you go calm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.