Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates (32836 Views)

Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by GetMeRight: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't think the warders saw him.If they did he would have been arrested.Some people have been arrested at Ikeja high court for sharing gifts to inmates inside the prison van.

Meanwhile how did they donate the 300k and give to him?I still don't believe this story tho.

I've come across his account number on Facebook
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by ultimatekint(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yes it is an offence to give anything to prisoners directly, you could be arrested. If you must give, give it to the prison authorities.

People have used such actions to aid prisoner's escape or even killing suspects to prevent them from giving evidence.
Thanks.
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by ultimatekint(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
akanbiaa:
Yes the guy was lucky he was not arrested , when prisoners are held in traffic the security take precaution that they might be waylaid, killed and prisoners released and they might even shoot the hawker that the money contained some secret codes that will aid the prisoners to escape when back in prison so he was very lucky , the only time you are totally free to do such is if you apply and they approve it by giving you a date to come and donate to the prisoners in theit prison.
. Thanks
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by chizakris: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Damn nigarrr Slawormiir was in church today
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by kaywhy09(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't think the warders saw him.If they did he would have been arrested.Some people have been arrested at Ikeja high court for sharing gifts to inmates inside the prison van.

Meanwhile how did they donate the 300k and give to him?I still don't believe this story tho.

This is so true. I never knew this was wrong.

Gave token to some at the high court. The way those warders attacked me scared me.

Meanwhile they collected the money but never returned it to me cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nocommonsense:
go and check his Instagram page Nigerians with this stupid mentality that's Thr reason we not going forward in this country so na crime to give prisoners money or gift s again nawa o sense is far from my coconut head.I am just big for nothing grin
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by VanuatuWycombe: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Orí yéye ní m’ògún, t’àìsè l’ópò. A lot of those in prisons today are not supposed to be there at all. Many are victims of circumstances. They know little or nothing about what led to their incarcerations.
Many offenses are bailable at police stations level but suspects are still remanded or imprisoned.
A lot of police prosecutors want to use many of these types of cases to get promotion. That’s why they ensure every little case goes to court so that they can get concoctions or remands and boost their careers.
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Gee64: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
2022 go better for us oh!
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:59am On Jan 17, 2022
isaiah4life:

Please, sir. Don't stop. You don't give because you want something in return. You give because you are kind and caring. Your heart is made of gold to feel for others.

Even if nobody gives you, you feel satisfied that someone is happy because of you. You are a giver. God has blessed you in so many ways. More are still on the way, sir.
God blessed you too my dear... you God truly spoke to me through you .. I appreciate for the mind advice, am humbled
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by isaiah4life(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
God blessed you too my dear... you God truly spoke to me through you .. I appreciate for the mind advice, am humbled

Thank you, sir. God bless you more abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by omoharry(f): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
I [b]don't think the warders saw him.If they did he would have been arrested.[/b]Some people have been arrested at Ikeja high court for sharing gifts to inmates inside the prison van.

They dont have any problem with people giving them money . I once gave a prisoner money inside a black Maria. But before I did, I signalled to the warders if I could give them money and they noded yes. So I did .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by Ochelyko1: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYyTmeBoRGe/

Those people claiming that is only when u tithe God will bless you. Did these young man tithe?NO! What did he do? He gave as his spirit leads him to do and now God has reward his generosity with thousands of naira if not millions. Visit those in prison, visit the widows, visit the fatherless this is what the Lord want us to do as a believer. Not paying tithe to one man.

Among those paying tithe and these young man who has done the will of Jesus Christ and of God? I tell you is these young man that has done the will of God and of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2022
This is the kind of 'giving' the two holy Scriptures talked about, and not the red-tapism, camera, light and action type we've been made to believed it's the right one.

As much as possible, give without getting applauded, accolades or recognition from your fellow man, give in a way that your left hand ain't conscious of you gave out.

Oh! I almost forget, I've been typing some of my words from a utopia kind of world or not in this our world where show-off is necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Chases Journalists From Plateau PDP Secretariat, Equipement Damaged / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.