Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch (343 Views)

Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Gistblog9ja(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2022
GistLovers what do you think?

Drop your comment on the link below

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/01/if-you-love-her-call-her-and-send-her.html

1 Share

Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2022
Okay!
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by yuping(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2022
undecided I just hope you do same for your siblings too if you live them.
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Anigreat: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
shocked

Alright

I have been doing that to my mum and sister,and I will continue to do it forever.
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pls tell them & also increase the volume sir
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Peace081: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
I love generous guys, who spend without thinking
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by slawormiir: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

He didn't specify the woman

So we assumed he meant our mother and female relatives
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by nachisunday(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Alright

I have been doing that to my mum and sister,and I will continue to do it forever.
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by nachisunday(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Alright

lol okay i gat urrr ie
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by nachisunday(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thats problem bro No girlfriend No problem (NGNP)
Re: If You Love Her, Call Her And Send Her Money For No Reason - Mr. Dutch by Sayntempiregist: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
The light Saynt Empire brought to Confession is too much � Check out his freestyle on AV - Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb2sX_9B4lM

(1) (Reply)

What Bbnaija Queen Did To Sammie & Cross Will Sh0ck You / Nigerians Drag Bbnaija's Leo Dasilva For Attending Bola Tinubu's Youth Summit / Comedian, Warri Lastborn Trends, Spotted With Ali Baba, Akpororo, Nedu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.