Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) (45322 Views)

Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Sheriman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ikpeazu take 6 years to build a mediocre over head bridge still he didn't complete it.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by guru90: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
That idiot man called himself T.A Orji.... handing him the key of Suffering Aba people via bad roads, destroying people's shop at Ariaria, Ngwa road and other places in Aba......

May God keep on protecting all the people living in Aba because they are really suffering from bad roads and as well swimming into dirty water whenever rain falls....
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Grandkay21(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only if sen.Abariabe didn't contest , will T.A Orji succeed this time
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by sirjoe1124(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
bergs2:

Bro that exactly is a mind boggler: do you know the Reporter was just playing to the gallery with his devil- advocate role.
You will ask how I know?
Tune to that station and hear illogical praise singing of the same man you think he is grilling .
Anyway, we deserve the kind of leaders we get because if you give Abians another opportunity, they'll still vote ikpeazu including the reporter.
The black man is almost cursed or should I say blessed with bad leadership.
2007 Abians voted for Onyema Ugochukwu
2015 Abians voted en masse for Alex Otti. Ochendo and Son use Obingwa to rig the election.
2019 there was absolutely no election in Abia.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by adamsmith914: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Shocker : Abia State Next Governor Unveiled? Photos

PICTURE 1: Former Abia State Governor Sen. T. Orji handing over keys of a Sienna car to Okezie Ikpeazu(now Abia State Governor) as a gift in 2012. I hear the vehicle was his first ever vehicle (subject to verification)

PICTURE 2: Former Abia State Governor,Sen. T. Orji handing over keys of a Sienna car to his Aide as a gift in 2022.

PICTURE 3: One of the recipients posing with the car.

PICTURE 4: The Sienna car.

Sen. T. Orji brought Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu.

Is history about to repeat itself in Abia State?
Kai see as Ikpeazu be? There must be a God.
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by bergs2: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Soso990240:
You are right, because the reporter never pressed further. But i believe not all Abians voted this Corn food. It's the case of Godfatherism that is disturbing Abia. And most of the indigenes ain't that aware of what's happening in Politics.
That's true
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by bergs2: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
sirjoe1124:

2007 Abians voted for Onyema Ugochukwu
2015 Abians voted en masse for Alex Otti. Ochendo and Son use Obingwa to rig the election.
2019 there was absolutely no election in Abia.
Hmm mm!
That's deep
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nwannem I don’t like Tinubu eaither. But let’s start Campaigning for our Candidate too. But the Situation In Abia calls for serious concerns. Nothing is literally working in Abia state.

Are you feom abia state? If yes, then turn your search light towards ohafia and abiriba . Those people are are well organized and result oriented. You see all these bende ,aba and umuahia hungry red cap thieves are just as good as useless.. Yes aba has some industrialists there, but majority of those men are from Anambra state.
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Are you feom abia state? If yes, then turn your search light towards ohafia and abiriba . Those people are are well organized and result oriented. You see all these bende ,aba and umuahia hungry red cap thieves are just as good as useless.. Yes aba has some industrialists there, but majority of those men are from Anambra state.

I’m not from Abia, but I know Abia state very well. My friends over the years are from there.
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I’m not from Abia, but I know Abia state very well. My friends over the years are from there.

Okay... Your friends ought to know this. Unless they are truthful about the state of affairs in abia state... Candidates from Kalu Otti's terrain that made their wealth outside Abia state government wld do the job best...
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Okay... Your friends ought to know this. Unless they are truthful about the state of affairs in abia state... Candidates from Kalu Otti's terrain that made their wealth outside Abia state government wld do the job best...

Yes you’re right.
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by donborg(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:

PICTURE 1: Former Abia State Governor Sen. T. Orji handing over keys of a Sienna car to Okezie Ikpeazu(now Abia State Governor) as a gift in 2012. I hear the vehicle was his first ever vehicle (subject to verification)

PICTURE 2: Former Abia State Governor,Sen. T. Orji handing over keys of a Sienna car to his Aide as a gift in 2022.

Abia state is being ruled by Efiks/Ibibios. That is the only viable reason for the backwardness of that state.
No true Igbo man, let alone a native Abia man, will leave that state the way it is.
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
donborg:

Abia state is being ruled by Efiks/Ibibios. That is the only viable reason for the backwardness of that state.
No true Igbo man, let alone a native Abia man, will leave that state the way it is.
Elaborate your claim further with facts this time
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by hansomb: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
So it directly means = red Sienna
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by WillyDave: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:

No wonder Abia is the way it is? Ikpeazu was a complete non entity before he was picked to govern Abia. He has no background. Just a hustler. No wonder he has no balls. He is the only Governor who answered Oga Sir to his benefactor for 8 years with happiness. Something T.A Orji could not do for Orji Kalu his own benefactor for just 3 years before fight started. No wonder ikpeazu never protested when TA Orji imposed his first son Chinedu as the Speaker of Abia state. A man like this will be happy to collect only his salary and retire the rest to his benefactor. But come 2023, it will all come to an end. #OZUGO. We will rather have APC in Abia state than to go with anything associated with TA Orji. 8 years as Chief of staff, 8 years as governor, 8 years as senator. Abia is not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Read again this time with comprehension

There is nothing to comprehend. I know what you are trying to do. Your topic says handing key of sienna to Ikpeazu. It was not clear what is even being handed to Ikpeazu, but the other persons own was clear. You are trying to confuse your readers by bringing an irrelevant person's photo into the picture to support your propaganda. I'm not one of them. Tomorrow, i will still attack Ikpeazu, but i dont throw ethics to the mud in other to lie
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Soso990240:
Anybody can design this.. Give us a concrete evidence. Abi you want make i design the one Sanwo-Olu swore to Tinubu?

Design it
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Golan007: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
iyatrustee:
Why always red? cheesy

grin
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Golan007: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abia, Enugu, Imo?

Forget those states.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by thundafire: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cholls:
My brother ahhhhhh so Ikpaezu do Oga sir
two critically failed governors

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by donborg(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Elaborate your claim further with facts this time
QED
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by owagbeba: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Abia is firmly in the grip of Orji and Ikpeazu is nothing but a puppet

lol... now they don dey import god. HARIKRISHNA...lol. Their own “amadioha” no work again!

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Shayetet13:

There is nothing to comprehend. I know what you are trying to do. Your topic says handing key of sienna to Ikpeazu. It was not clear what is even being handed to Ikpeazu, but the other persons own was clear. You are trying to confuse your readers by bringing an irrelevant person's photo into the picture to support your propaganda. I'm not one of them. Tomorrow, i will still attack Ikpeazu, but i dont throw ethics to the mud in other to lie
Try read to comprehension
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by OgwuEgo: 4:26pm On Mar 03
Local mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.